PDA

View Full Version : Wife does a bad job parking!!

Swags63
02-23-2007, 01:25 AM
Make sure you read all the way to the P.S.

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX

View image before scrolling down.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t269/swags63/Crash.jpg

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
;
P.S. Your girlfriend called.

Berettaspeed
02-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Owned!! Lol

hrsp
02-23-2007, 09:06 PM
old pic but new twist...funny

ProjectCamaro
02-23-2007, 09:46 PM
old pic but new twist...funny

Yeah the picture's really old but I love the story. :thumbsup

Cutlass Queen
02-24-2007, 12:43 PM
:rolf :rolf :rolf Oh snap can you say busted....:chair:

FASTZ2895
02-24-2007, 02:14 PM
Oh snaps, My ex-wife lie to me..... She told me it was the mail man fault:rolf :rolf

Make sure you read all the way to the P.S.

To my darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip I just want to let you know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned into the driveway. Fortunately not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me.

I was coming home from Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway I accidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car.

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.
XXX

View image before scrolling down.

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t269/swags63/Crash.jpg

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
: