PDA

View Full Version : Culvers

GRAMPS SS
02-21-2007, 01:21 PM
with the weather getting the way it is we should start thinking about heading to culvers.....it will be what you make it i say....the group of us that headed up there during the week last year had fun..not a reason why we won't again this year......something to think about:thumbsup

Car Guy
02-21-2007, 01:25 PM
Is this the one on HWY 100 you're talking about...?

GRAMPS SS
02-21-2007, 01:29 PM
yep is surly is.....

Heat Seeker WS6
02-21-2007, 01:43 PM
Once the summer went on <after the 'official' carshow drama> the cops left us alone as they saw we wern't the ones causing trouble. When were you thinking Wayne?

GRAMPS SS
02-21-2007, 01:47 PM
i don't know ,lets get together to discuss it...before you know it the snow will be gone and the streets clean...

DynoTom
02-21-2007, 01:52 PM
I will be going to Culvers this year on the weekends to meet up with you guys....

I was there a couple times last year and it was pretty cool....

Here is a pic from last year of my 428 4 speed Galaxie in the Culvers front lot....

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e93/DynoTom/CulversGalaxie.jpg

Heat Seeker WS6
02-21-2007, 01:55 PM
We can meet at Culvers to discuss when we will start gong there:goof .

Breecher_7
02-21-2007, 03:19 PM
:rolf mmmmmm.......culvers! Meeting what?

Flicktitty
02-21-2007, 03:42 PM
i'm down i live a little ways away but i'm down, i might have to just bring the DD till my Z is done. but no biggie.

70challenger452
02-21-2007, 03:57 PM
I think we should have one where everybody shows up with the winter beaters. Come on, the cops will have a hard time even noticing were racing

juicedimpss
02-21-2007, 03:57 PM
i'm down i live a little ways away but i'm down, i might have to just bring the DD till my Z is done. but no biggie.

culvers will be old school by the time you get your car together....
:rolf

Flicktitty
02-21-2007, 03:59 PM
:rolf funny, i plan on just renting a car to bring up there anyhow :goof
culvers will be old school by the time you get your car together....
:rolf

juicedimpss
02-21-2007, 04:00 PM
:rolf funny, i plan on just renting a car to bring up there anyhow :goof

works for me :goof

pOrk
02-21-2007, 06:08 PM
I'm down too

Daytonapacecar959
02-21-2007, 08:57 PM
i'll be up there a few times this year.After all the drama last year i stoped going,if the cops don't mess with us i'll be there.

Reverend Cooper
02-21-2007, 09:15 PM
boy im down for going but some certain person told me it was no more due to the cops and if i went i would be ticketed. hmmmmm seems a bit diff. story here

Lash
02-21-2007, 09:17 PM
I think we should have one where everybody shows up with the winter beaters. Come on, the cops will have a hard time even noticing were racing

They wont notice because it doesnt happen.

Flicktitty
02-21-2007, 09:25 PM
boy im down for going but some certain person told me it was no more due to the cops and if i went i would be ticketed. hmmmmm sees a bit diff. story here

i've stopped up there maybe 3 or 4 times this winter and no one has said/done anything.

67-400
02-21-2007, 09:27 PM
I live right up the street, i'd probably make it up there on a nice day soon, get to know you all. I want to get my Mini-ram project done first though. Been procrastinatin way too long already!

Reverend Cooper
02-21-2007, 09:28 PM
thats good to know must have been some b.s. i heard

Cutlass Queen
02-21-2007, 11:03 PM
I live right up the street, i'd probably make it up there on a nice day soon, get to know you all. I want to get my Mini-ram project done first though. Been procrastinatin way too long already!

Better start cutting up the Mountain Dew box:rolf :rolf

Slow Joe
02-21-2007, 11:13 PM
I'm in... But til my car comes back from Wautoma I guess we'll have to drive the beater convertible :rolf :rolf

2SLOW
02-21-2007, 11:28 PM
i will be down for that like in 3 weeks when i'm on spring break.

Waver
02-22-2007, 02:07 AM
I am in.....should be fun

GRAMPS SS
02-22-2007, 08:36 AM
boy im down for going but some certain person told me it was no more due to the cops and if i went i would be ticketed. hmmmmm seems a bit diff. story here

don't listen to those tales coop....just ask BOSSLX, BOBBY, SAM&TINA, HEATSTREAKER, STKMACH, BOSSGT06 and many more that hung out there
we hung out the rest of the summer and not one problem after the drama that one night...so don't listen to himm and ......COME ON DOWN.....

HRSEPLA
02-22-2007, 08:58 AM
Cops been tryin to keep me off the HWY for almost 2 decades.... "Fight the Power!" (Courtesy of Flava Flav)

67-400
02-22-2007, 09:10 AM
Better start cutting up the Mountain Dew box:rolf :rolf

:rolf :rolf :rolf I can't believe you remember that!!!:rolf :rolf

wikked
02-22-2007, 09:35 AM
I'll be there fo sho.... good times!

TURTLE
02-22-2007, 11:41 AM
i'll be there... when are we going to meet to discuss when we should start thinking about when we should plan to start the unofficial attendance of the meetings to discuss when to meet...

in otherwords, when... lol

Heat Seeker WS6
02-22-2007, 02:28 PM
i'll be there... when are we going to meet to discuss when we should start thinking about when we should plan to start the unofficial attendance of the meetings to discuss when to meet...

in otherwords, when... lol

I dunno Josh, but first we should set up a pre-planning committe to figure out when to think about meeting to think about this?

GRAMPS SS
02-22-2007, 02:43 PM
^^^will it be a meeting to get stuff done or like the last one where nothing has been done since....

FANAT1C
02-22-2007, 06:28 PM
I'm with Josh, when? :confused

Brandon W.
02-22-2007, 10:04 PM
im game i went once last year and had fun. Im putting my new exhaust on the DSM so it should be ready to go by next weekend.

Flicktitty
02-22-2007, 10:24 PM
im game i went once last year and had fun. Im putting my new exhaust on the DSM so it should be ready to go by next weekend.

Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend,Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend,

hrsp
02-22-2007, 10:33 PM
who's gonna pick me up :(

2SLOW
02-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend,Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend, Next weekend,Next Weekend,
:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Flicktitty
02-22-2007, 10:39 PM
who's gonna pick me up :(

west allis? i geuss i could swing by..if no one else wants too.:thumbsup

Heat Seeker WS6
02-22-2007, 10:52 PM

If the roads clear I'll bring the T/A. just got it back together & itching to drive it.

Flicktitty
02-22-2007, 11:03 PM
/\ I ment that in response to Brandon saying next weekend, always seems like NEXT weekend ;) lol

i have to work till about 830-9 on weekends so i won't be up there till late, (or atleast for another month or two) i didn't know if it was gonna be more of a weekday or weekend thing.

Heat Seeker WS6
02-22-2007, 11:04 PM
/\ I ment that in response to Brandon saying next weekend, always seems like NEXT weekend ;) lol

i have to work till about 830-9 on weekends so i won't be up there till late, (or atleast for another month or two) i didn't know if it was gonna be more of a weekday or weekend thing.

It's all good. Im up for whenever

Beagle
02-23-2007, 01:00 AM
you no i'll be up there john. what did you do to the t/a?

Mudd Runner
02-23-2007, 08:03 AM
Im just down the street so i'l be there

Waver
02-23-2007, 08:28 AM
It's all good. Im up for whenever

I am game too, as long as my work/school schedule dosnt conflict.

GRAMPS SS
02-23-2007, 09:54 AM
maybe we should have a little get together at culvers....say sat march 17th the night before the crash and bash.....whats ya think....hell we have to eat....might as well have a little get toeghther

Heat Seeker WS6
02-23-2007, 10:58 AM
maybe we should have a little get together at culvers....say sat march 17th the night before the crash and bash.....whats ya think....hell we have to eat....might as well have a little get toeghther

We can call it "The Last Supper"

2SLOW
02-23-2007, 11:04 AM

That sounds good to me, flicktits r u game?

Waver
02-23-2007, 11:45 AM

sounds good to me

FANAT1C
02-23-2007, 02:27 PM

That works for me. :thumbsup

Flicktitty
02-23-2007, 02:32 PM
Works for Me!
Spool you go back Sunday right?

Reverend Cooper
02-23-2007, 10:12 PM
iit wont be the soufsides last supper,as i will give the heaping helpings of guardrail for din din at da track the next day

BadAzzGTA89
02-23-2007, 10:27 PM
I will bring the old bird out after the salt get's the hell out of here:fire
Hell with the snow already:chair:

Brandon W.
02-23-2007, 11:51 PM

says the guy who hasn't even touched his nissan yet.:shades :rolf...how long that car been down for?

Flicktitty
02-24-2007, 12:08 AM
says the guy who hasn't even touched his nissan yet.:shades :rolf...how long that car been down for?

OUCH!

longer then you've had your Drivers lisence, lol.... but don't sound cocky you have a DSM shit WILL break!

GRAMPS SS
02-25-2007, 12:46 PM
Alright, lets plan for the LAST SUPPPER at culvers march 17th around 7:00
is that good with your guys?.....the snow should be gone by then, maybe:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Flicktitty
02-25-2007, 01:56 PM
/\ 7? hmmm any chance of moving it back a while? i will have to work till about 7-730.

Beagle
02-25-2007, 04:24 PM
20 bucks says john's gonna order a salad! lol!

Heat Seeker WS6
02-25-2007, 04:27 PM
20 bucks says john's gonna order a salad! lol!

with 2 ranches!!
and then I'll make up for it with a sloppy quad burger with all sorts of cheese smothered over it!

GRAMPS SS
02-25-2007, 07:09 PM
ok...FLICK get there whenYOU can...we will be there yet..who ever shows, shows

Flicktitty
02-25-2007, 07:12 PM
you gonna be able to stay up late? lol

GRAMPS SS
02-25-2007, 07:21 PM
funny guy.:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf ..i'm not that old:goof
i think i can last till 10:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Waver
02-25-2007, 11:58 PM
shoot, we will make wayne stay up there till 10.....we justhave to block the wagon in

Beagle
02-26-2007, 01:34 AM
shoot, we will make wayne stay up there till 10.....we justhave to block the wagon in

yea... wayne sent stkmach and i and a couple of other people on a wild goose chase to the middle of nowhere. what a night that was lol.