PDA

View Full Version : WTB car CD player...

Nix
02-21-2007, 09:02 AM
Just as the title says. I have a Sony Xplode and I've had it for over 3 years and its been in 3 different vehicles. Well its getting a little tired and I also believe it to be possessed. Its the model where the front flips down (motorized) and you put the CD in that way. Well sometimes it doesn't want to go down, its new thing is the lights will not light up anymore when the face is open.

Now on my way home from work when the CD player is closed it plays little movies clips and such just some dumb little features and now that won't light up anymore. On top of that it has started to change the radio station at any random time. So on my way to work this morning it was doing the same shit. Its time for it to go. I'm not looking for some cheap piece of garbage and I'm not looking to "break the bank" on a CD player. What do ya got?

Flight_740
02-21-2007, 11:39 AM
I also believe it to be possessed.

:rolf :rolf I had to laugh at that.

slowlx
02-21-2007, 11:50 AM
I have a really nice Pioneer for sale. It was one of the best models you could get when I bought it, and it was only in my car for about a month of use, then the car sat in storage for 3 years, but it looks/works great, and has a remote. I could let you have it for $65.00.