PDA

View Full Version : alright, car help again please.

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 07:55 AM
alright, I ran into some more ( trust fund ) so I can look at some better cars that I thought I couldnt afford before

cars are

2003 evo
2004 sti
2001S4
2002 is300

im looking for a over all fun driving, RELIABLE, ok on gas, easy to mod ( im doing basic mods ) and the best handling car

the is300, but insurance is high,
the s4, but I heard they are SUPER expensive to repair ( k03 turbos go out, timing belt goes every 70k miles )
the STI is the most expensive car out of all 4
Evo, I cant really think of anytihng, is there any reason NOT to get an evo?

help me out please.

thanks

RanJer
02-20-2007, 07:57 AM
I vote STi, easy mod's, love the look, great handling.

Could say the same for the Evo as well, but I prefer the styling of the Suby

88Nightmare
02-20-2007, 08:00 AM
sti is the best out of all of em. i havent heard one owner complain about em. even get the wrx, its cheaper on insurance, cheaper on the whole (yeah i like preperation on the "hole") and it will leave you more money to mod. just my .002

johnny--2k
02-20-2007, 08:17 AM
drive an evo then drive an STi....guarantee you will get the STi. Build quality is 100X better than the evo's, but on the other hand, the evo's are much more mod friendly than the STi.

Just how much are you looking to spend, that would help a lot more if we knew...

Car Guy
02-20-2007, 08:36 AM
And where can I run into some of this 'trust fund' stuff you're talking about...???

:haveabeer :haveabeer :haveabeer

UnderPSI
02-20-2007, 09:28 AM

You should buy Junkys EVO it is set up really nice already. Good deal for what he is asking for it.

88Nightmare
02-20-2007, 09:31 AM
is that the evo with the fender thats a different shade of red then the rest of the car? :D jk

im not a fan of evo's. too "rice boi" for me. are you going to be trading in your Z06 to buy said evo or sti?

animal
02-20-2007, 09:34 AM
why not save your trust fund money and invest it in something with better return than a newer car that will do nothing but lose value? :) Had I a trust fund, I would do that, then spend my hard earned paycheck money on the car :)

1QCKGTP
02-20-2007, 09:46 AM
I'd go with an S4, just because all the other cars listed are a 'dime a dozen' on WI roads.

JPL

PureSound15
02-20-2007, 10:05 AM
I'd go with an S4 as well.

The k03 can be had for VERY cheap because it's what's found on every 1.8t but for the last two years of the MKIV when it was the k03S (still can be bolted right up, as well as the k04 found on Audi TT)

In addition to that, I've never heard of the turbo's going out on an S4 :confused

What about a A6 2.7T or Passat 2.7t, an S4 on a larger platform.

Flight_740
02-20-2007, 10:12 AM
Buy a grown up car

Crawlin
02-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Invest That Money So You Can Buy A Better Grown Up Car Down The Line.

Evo Now

Or

Aston Martin Vanquish Later?

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 10:33 AM
I have grown up car ( z06 )

as for s4, they are nice, but the timing belt and turbos kill me, both jobs are 1k in parts and about 12 hrs labor. F that

so is the STI that much better?

im looking to spend around 20k

Mr. Brett
02-20-2007, 10:37 AM
I have grown up car ( z06 )

No you don't.

Nix
02-20-2007, 10:38 AM
A few questions for ya... How old are you? What do you do for a living? What type of drugs do you sell on the side? Where do you get all of your money from if you don't sell drugs?:goof

Get an STI man:thumbsup

Mr. Brett
02-20-2007, 10:45 AM
A few questions for ya... How old are you? What do you do for a living? What type of drugs do you sell on the side? Where do you get all of your money from if you don't sell drugs?:goof

He sells car parts on internet message boards, gets the money, and then never sends the parts. He's been doing it for years and has ripped off the Grand Prix community for thousands and thousands of dollars.

Flight_740
02-20-2007, 10:50 AM
He sells car parts on internet message boards, gets the money, and then never sends the parts. He's been doing it for years and has ripped off the Grand Prix community for thousands and thousands of dollars.

I hope your not serious.

Crawlin
02-20-2007, 10:53 AM
i thought that was your dad's z06

buy Junk's evo.

jbiscuit
02-20-2007, 10:54 AM
+1 to buy Junk's evo

Mr. Brett
02-20-2007, 10:56 AM
I hope your not serious.

Serious as a heart attack. He's ripped off people on ClubGP, ILCGP, WICGP, and god knows where else. It's been going on for years. For awhile he was pretending that he was going to pay people back but then he just kind of disappeared. I'm surprised he has the balls to use this screen name on the internet anymore. He's been banned from just about every message board he's ever been on.

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 10:59 AM
No you don't.

I beat you 20k that I do :) my grand father passed it down to me when he passed away from cancer, along with my trust fund. I was a chief firefighter ( good pension, and life insurance )

as for the "parts" on the internet. its all paid up buddy. I was young a stupid. made mistakes and being lazy for not sending shit. I lived and learned from my mistakes. also its FAR from thousands!!! whereas I sent the parts off gomer

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Serious as a heart attack. He's ripped off people on ClubGP, ILCGP, WICGP, and god knows where else. It's been going on for years. For awhile he was pretending that he was going to pay people back but then he just kind of disappeared. I'm surprised he has the balls to use this screen name on the internet anymore. He's been banned from just about every message board he's ever been on.

no im not, I can post on every single one of them. :) shows how you much know mr brett. go back to your cave ( wicgpsucks.net )

Mr. Brett
02-20-2007, 11:04 AM
Karma is a mother****er. It'll catch up to you.

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 11:12 AM
Karma is a mother****er. It'll catch up to you.

I know this as it already happened. I got sued, I paid my dues without complaining. as well with couple other things.

also andy if you dont believe me about the vette, ill give you the address to our storage shed, and you can see if yourself :) headers/supercharger/exhaust/ypipe//livernois heads/cam ( just came in ) an all

Mr. Brett
02-20-2007, 11:21 AM
Save your bullshit for someone who might actually believe it. And since the guys on here seem to be unaware of what a complete piece of shit you are, you might want to shut up now before you give too much more away.

Nix
02-20-2007, 11:24 AM
Intresting... Did you say "you" were a chief firefighter? Or your grandfather?

Car Guy
02-20-2007, 11:27 AM
Save your bullshit for someone who might actually believe it. And since the guys on here seem to be unaware of what a complete piece of shit you are, you might want to shut up now before you give too much more away.

WOW, AS THE FAMOUS BOXING REFEREE MILLS LANE SAYS......"LETS GET IT ON.....!!!"

:guns1 :argue :slap :sniper :kennygun: :whip :punch: :chair: :nutkick :wtf :haveabeer

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 11:31 AM
andy, I was giving you the option to see for yourself to see how much of a supposed "bullshitter" I am. Im more than willing to prove you wrong.

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 11:31 AM
Intresting... Did you say "you" were a chief firefighter? Or your grandfather?

grandfather was. I working at milwaukee pc and work for my parents

Mr. Brett
02-20-2007, 11:43 AM
andy, I was giving you the option to see for yourself to see how much of a supposed "bullshitter" I am. Im more than willing to prove you wrong.

"Supposed" bullshitter? More like "professional" bullshitter. Let's review your history, shall we?

http://www.ilgpc.com/forum2/index.php?showtopic=12838&st=0

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=2731311&appid=&p=&mpage=1&key=&language=&tmode=&smode=&s=#2732118

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=3103520&appid=&p=&mpage=1&key=snoxracer&language=single&tmode=&smode=&s=#3103520

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=2843101&appid=&p=&mpage=1&key=snoxracer&language=single&tmode=&smode=&s=#2843101

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=3173456&p=2&tmode=1&smode=1

You are a liar, a thief and a douchebag. Your grandfather leaving you a Z06 will never change that. I'm done with you here. Feel free to try and explain yourself and your actions and claim you've changed. It should make for some pretty good entertainment.

Flight_740
02-20-2007, 11:54 AM
I was young a stupid. made mistakes

Dude, some of these threads were less than a year ago.

Mr. Brett
02-20-2007, 11:59 AM
Look closer. Some of them were less than 6 months ago.

Nix
02-20-2007, 12:08 PM
Man, this dude seems like bad news to me. Rippin people for 800 bucks 550 bucks and many more! Geeze :rolleyes:

ThatWhiteCivic
02-20-2007, 12:09 PM
I'm going to jump in and say you are a toolbag.

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 12:31 PM
thats fine. all of it was paid back plus some extra money (50-100) for the troubles and me being retarded on not sending shit. or I sent it to them next day air.

look at my recent transactions, on the internet, craigslist an mpc...all have been nothing but good an smooth. life changing events have changed me! nothing more to explain.

Nix
02-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Mama told me when I was young that a Leopard can't change its spots. :rolf

PureSound15
02-20-2007, 12:37 PM
There hasn't been some real drama on here since Reaper!

:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 12:39 PM
Im not saying it was right by any means so dont take it the wrong way. I know it was COMPLETELY wrong and totally ashmed of it. so dont take it the wrong way. I had come back an bite me, and kicked me in the ass, an im glad it did to be completely honest.

Nix
02-20-2007, 12:46 PM
i don't see any problem with him BUT, if he ever posts something for sale you know what to look out for. He has been a member on here for some time now and there has never been any issues with him and he has been around for almost 2 years now. But like I said be weary if he posts anything for sale. Other than that no harm no foul for him on this board.

I do have to say though that you were a total AS$HOLE for ripping people off in the first place. It seems that you have grown up since then and I give you props for that. If you ripped me off I would rip your fuking head off and shit down your throat for it after I made you give me my money back.:thumbsup

Car Guy
02-20-2007, 12:46 PM
thats fine. all of it was paid back plus some extra money (50-100) for the troubles and me being retarded on not sending shit. or I sent it to them next day air.

look at my recent transactions, on the internet, craigslist an mpc...all have been nothing but good an smooth. life changing events have changed me! nothing more to explain.

Well I will say that your somewhat recent record doesn't make you look good, and as far as changing goes only one person knows for sure....YOU. If you have changed I applaud you for that:thumbsup , but it will take a VERY LONG time for people to see you in a different light. I'm NOT taking sides but that's my two cents.....

One more thing, why are you looking to buy another set of wheels if you have the Zo6? I would be thrilled with a Zo6, especially if it's going to have the upgrades you have planned.....

:drool: :drool: :drool:

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 12:54 PM
I completely understand. if I was "busted" out an havnt changed I would have ran and never post again. but i have no reason to do that. im done being lazy a not sending shit, I learned my leasson,

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 01:02 PM
Well I will say that your somewhat recent record doesn't make you look good, and as far as changing goes only one person knows for sure....YOU. If you have changed I applaud you for that:thumbsup , but it will take a VERY LONG time for people to see you in a different light. I'm NOT taking sides but that's my two cents.....

One more thing, why are you looking to buy another set of wheels if you have the Zo6? I would be thrilled with a Zo6, especially if it's going to have the upgrades you have planned.....

:drool: :drool: :drool:

WAY to much sentimental value to all out drive it. if I **** it up ( not by me crashing it, but by someone crashing into me ) Me an him worked on it once he found out he had cancer on 03, he passed away jan 6th of 2006. he was a father to me, versus my real dad.

Mr. Brett
02-20-2007, 01:03 PM
There's a huge difference between laziness and premeditated thievery. There's also a huge difference between owning a Z06 and not owning a Z06. We still have mutual friends, retard. I know where you live, where you work and I know that you DO NOT own a Z06. Do you have to work hard at being a complete douchebag or does it just come naturally?

Flight_740
02-20-2007, 01:05 PM
I have heard this story before.

Anybody else remember a story about a kid and his grandpa not to long ago?

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 01:14 PM
There's a huge difference between laziness and premeditated thievery. There's also a huge difference between owning a Z06 and not owning a Z06. We still have mutual friends, retard. I know where you live, where you work and I know that you DO NOT own a Z06. Do you have to work hard at being a complete douchebag or does it just come naturally?

I find it funny that andy thinks he knows ALL :rolf :rolf

premeditated FAR from, laziness yes. whos our mutual friend? jeff? yea jeff has NEVER been to my place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! explain that one big guy!!! only person from wicgp that you know is brian ( nails ) whom you hate, and he hates you back! I watch your forums douche bag, I know that you know where I work ( james posted it ) an it doesnt scare me one bit, whereas I dont care!!. nor do I care that you know where I live. wheres our house up north? Arizona. yea you dont know that!!!!!!! fuking moron

Mr. Brett
02-20-2007, 01:35 PM
I find it funny that andy thinks he knows ALL :rolf :rolf

I know that you are a lying, thieving pile of shit. That's more than enough for the purposes of this conversation. The only reason you haven't been run off of this message board is because you didn't steal from anyone on here. Yet.

sloLs1
02-20-2007, 02:16 PM
back on topic...

depends what your looking to do... if your going be a little sissy girl and not modify your car get a STi... if you want to go fast, get girls and have a really fun car GET A EVO!!!

dont even screw around with audi's... you'll eventually spend twice as much on repairs than you paid for the car!

its up to you. but like stated before... if you can go and drive an EVO and drive an STi... DO IT! you'll see the differnce and depending upon your driving ablility you'll like the EVO a lot better!

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 02:20 PM
I know that you are a lying, thieving pile of shit. That's more than enough for the purposes of this conversation. The only reason you haven't been run off of this message board is because you didn't steal from anyone on here. Yet.

andy take me up on my offer please!!! I beg it of you, so I can call you a dumbass :rolf :rolf

Car Guy
02-20-2007, 02:23 PM
back on topic...

depends what your looking to do... if your going be a little sissy girl and not modify your car get a STi... if you want to go fast, get girls and have a really fun car GET A EVO!!!

dont even screw around with audi's... you'll eventually spend twice as much on repairs than you paid for the car!

its up to you. but like stated before... if you can go and drive an EVO and drive an STi... DO IT! you'll see the differnce and depending upon your driving ablility you'll like the EVO a lot better!

Ditto.....

Mr. Brett
02-20-2007, 02:31 PM
andy take me up on my offer please!!! I beg it of you, so I can call you a dumbass :rolf :rolf

If you can provide a picture of the title to a Z06 Corvette with your name on it, you can call me whatever the **** you want.

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 02:35 PM
done deal, give me a couple days, I have to go there. so what do you all want?

picture of the title with my middle finger, picture of the car with me an my middle finger, and picture of the engine with my middle finger...right?

Mr. Brett
02-20-2007, 02:38 PM
I'd be satisfied with you taking some english classes. Reading your posts is giving me a headache.

Car Guy
02-20-2007, 02:55 PM
done deal, give me a couple days, I have to go there. so what do you all want?

picture of the title with my middle finger, picture of the car with me an my middle finger, and picture of the engine with my middle finger...right?

I'd be satisfied with you taking some english classes. Reading your posts is giving me a headache.

Alright, I'll be the self appointed referee here.....

Now Mr. Brett, you called his bluff on the ownership of the Zo6. Now give him a chance to prove it.....

And 1quickgtp, you have "a couple of days" to show proof of ownership. Now that should include the title with the VIN/your name, along with a picture of the actual car's VIN. NO middle finger is needed but we here @ BCM do appreciate the offer.....

:deal :usa ~~~Judge 'Car Guy' Presiding~~~ :usa :deal

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Alright, I'll be the self appointed referee here.....

Now Mr. Brett, you called his bluff on the ownership of the Zo6. Now give him a chance to prove it.....

And 1quickgtp, you have "a couple of days" to show proof of ownership. Now that should include the title with the VIN/your name, along with a picture of the actual car's VIN. NO middle finger is needed but we appreciate the offer.....

:deal :usa ~~~Judge 'Car Guy' Presiding~~~ :usa :deal

I have a college degree Andy. I'm just at work, therefore I don't have tons of time to proofread.

Mr. Brett
02-20-2007, 03:13 PM
I have a college degree Andy. I'm just at work, therefore I don't have tons of time to proofread.

Spelling errors are tolerable. Your complete lack of anything even resembling proper grammar is the killer. It's not hard, dude.

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 03:21 PM
your right it isn't, I just slack on the internet versus on paper. just easier I guess?

Mr. Brett
02-20-2007, 03:22 PM
Yep. It also makes you look like an idiot.

Breecher_7
02-20-2007, 03:26 PM
Well im gonna throw my last min vote in here for the STI, who the hell knows where this thread is now though, i didnt read it all...............

pOrk
02-20-2007, 03:55 PM
All I have to say about that is

LOL!!!!!

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 03:56 PM
Yep. It also makes you look like an idiot.

possibly so, but I'll work on it.

johnny--2k
02-20-2007, 06:46 PM
STi is still a good choice. Again, I would need to know how much you want to spend on the car to better guage what options you have.

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 06:57 PM
around 20k

so either way it will be a car with some miles ( hoping to be UNDER 50k )

fly5150
02-20-2007, 07:00 PM
back on topic...

Thats a bold statement. I would have to disagree. Tell me what is so expensive to fix on ANY car that would amount to $80,000. My car was just over $40,000 new, so explain your statement.
On a side note, my vote goes for an Audi. I have had a lot of different cars, and my Audi is by far the best car yet. Perfect amount of power and luxuary. And a great deal when I bought it, under $20,000.

nismodave
02-20-2007, 07:02 PM
Get an Evo.......All the cool kids have them.

Cjburn
02-20-2007, 07:20 PM
Seriously, someone should bump those posts and asked if the money has been returned. If not taken care of you should be banned from this forum. I've been ripped off before and I really would like the chance to take a swing at the guy...

sloLs1
02-20-2007, 07:35 PM
Thats a bold statement. I would have to disagree. Tell me what is so expensive to fix on ANY car that would amount to $80,000. My car was just over $40,000 new, so explain your statement.
On a side note, my vote goes for an Audi. I have had a lot of different cars, and my Audi is by far the best car yet. Perfect amount of power and luxuary. And a great deal when I bought it, under $20,000.

i was obviously exaggerating!

but still any part for an audi is like twice as much and takes twice as long to get. the handfull of audi's, BMW's, VW's that i have worked on, have been costly repairs compared to a domestic or foreign car. and dont even get me started on there electrical wiring systems... i believe EURO cars are nice cars if there new or have less than 40K miles on them.

and your right... it is a bold statement. but thats how i feel about EURO cars. Its just my 2cents.... Belive it or not.... i am only a mechanic and work on cars all day long:D

1quickgtp
02-20-2007, 08:56 PM
Seriously, someone should bump those posts and asked if the money has been returned. If not taken care of you should be banned from this forum. I've been ripped off before and I really would like the chance to take a swing at the guy...

ill give you 3 free shots to swing at me. from there is GAME ON :banana1:

Poncho
02-21-2007, 12:19 AM
chances are he's got the same name as his g-pa did.

any based on his idea of ownership, i've spent tons of time during my youth working on the '55, does that mean my Dad's Bel-Air is mine?? Sweet, I own my first car worth over 50k, and a car that wins car shows.

theavenger333
02-21-2007, 12:21 AM
this thread sucks

Yooformula
02-21-2007, 12:43 AM
this thread sucks

Car Guy
02-21-2007, 01:00 AM
i was obviously exaggerating!

but still any part for an audi is like twice as much and takes twice as long to get. the handfull of audi's, BMW's, VW's that i have worked on, have been costly repairs compared to a domestic or foreign car. and dont even get me started on there electrical wiring systems... i believe EURO cars are nice cars if there new or have less than 40K miles on them.

and your right... it is a bold statement. but thats how i feel about EURO cars. Its just my 2cents.... Belive it or not.... i am only a mechanic and work on cars all day long:D

I hate to say it but I agree once again, except for the BMW's......

1QCKGTP
02-21-2007, 06:47 AM
This isn't one of your choices, Scott, but MY next car is going to be a 6 speed 540i. You should do some research on those, too.

JPL

Flight_740
02-21-2007, 10:03 AM
This isn't one of your choices, Scott, but MY next car is going to be a 6 speed 540i. You should do some research on those, too.

JPL

Never even thought of that. Very impressive cars. BMW's are the most reliable german car on the road too.

1QCKGTP
02-21-2007, 10:12 AM
I've been finding '00-'02 for around $16K with under 60K miles. I LOVE the style of those cars, as well as almost ANY car with a V8 and 6-speed.

JPL

Car Guy
02-21-2007, 10:13 AM
this thread sucks

I love your picture.....

johnny--2k
02-21-2007, 11:27 AM
Never even thought of that. Very impressive cars. BMW's are the most reliable german car on the road too.

I definitely would not say that. Their mid-late 90's cars were great. Mom's 94 325is was rock solid, but her current 02 X5 with 41K miles on it is a fvcking pile of shit. She just ordered an 07 Acura MDX fully loaded....

my dad has been driving german cars for a long time as well (audi, bmw, mercedes), even he, a die hard german car driver, says that mercedes and bmw quality are going to shit. They are getting passed up by acura and lexus in initial customer quality and reliability consistently every year now.

You definitely do not get what you pay for in some/most of the german cars anymore.

To give you an idea, my moms mdx has the sport package, nav, rear camera, rear dvd, power lift gate, heated rear seats, bluetooth, yadda yadda.....all for a sticker of $48K. To get a similarly equipped 3.0L X5 would be a sticker of close to $70K.....no way it's work $20,000 more than the Acura....no way.

Flight_740
02-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Well, BMW should have given the X5 an abortion before they even came out. They are garbage and they ride like a lumber wagon. Thats the worst mistake BMW made as far as Im concerned.

I would agree with Mercedes going to hell because they are but i have seen nothing but good out of all of my dads BMW's and the ones we have had. Minus the radiator issues, they have all been great. And keep in mind he is driving BMW's flagship 740 with all the gadgets. You would think if one wer to break, it would be that one.

Just my experience.

johnny--2k
02-21-2007, 12:55 PM
I wouldnt say its garbage, the new ones are nice, but still, just not worth the money IMHO.....way too overpriced and once warranty is up, forget about your bank account because one repair puts you in the poorhouse.

Flight_740
02-21-2007, 01:00 PM
Im sure we can both agree that the 540's are pretty sweet though. It's one of the better all in one cars IMO.

I wouldnt say its garbage, the new ones are nice, but still, just not worth the money IMHO.....way too overpriced and once warranty is up, forget about your bank account because one repair puts you in the poorhouse.

84hurst
02-21-2007, 01:14 PM
Im sure we can both agree that the 540's are pretty sweet though. It's one of the better all in one cars IMO.

x2 I've been wanting a 540i 6spd for years!!! 2000 or newer with the sports package!!! :thumbsup

johnny--2k
02-21-2007, 01:31 PM
Oh yeah, it is an awesome car, but like I said, much more can be had for the same amount of money....

I would not go any newer than an 02/03 and be very careful in choice. Those cars can take a beating, but after a while, it really starts to nickel and dime you to death. I remember having to replace a mass air flow sensor on my 97 Benz, $700 later I was begging for a new car. A friend had to replace them (2) on his S4.....$1400 later he was back in business....

sloLs1
02-21-2007, 04:37 PM
i do agree with you guys that the BMW's are one of the better euro cars. most late 80's to early mid 90's are some very soild cars. even the 2000 and up are ok but like i said, the only down fall would be parts... but if you get one with low milage and in good shape you shouldnt have to worry!

BTW 540i are fun to drive!

Cjburn
02-21-2007, 05:31 PM
ill give you 3 free shots to swing at me. from there is GAME ON :banana1:

I wasn't referring to you, it was to the guy who ripped me off. IF I were to actually get in a fight outside of the ring, I would never punch anyone, I wouldn't need to, and you would need immediate medical attention.

Flicktitty
02-21-2007, 05:45 PM
alright, I ran into some more ( trust fund ) so I can look at some better cars that I thought I couldnt afford before

cars are

2003 evo
2004 sti
2001S4
2002 is300

im looking for a over all fun driving, RELIABLE, ok on gas, easy to mod ( im doing basic mods ) and the best handling car

the is300, but insurance is high,
the s4, but I heard they are SUPER expensive to repair ( k03 turbos go out, timing belt goes every 70k miles )
the STI is the most expensive car out of all 4

help me out please.

thanks

2003 EVO - Easier to mod then the sti, decent gas,lots of local DSM/EVO shops.
2004 STI - Easy to mod but i heard you have to do alot of "reflashing" the Ecu with each mod, unsure how true that is.
2001 S4 - Like you said Timing belt and water pump tend to go out around 70k with the Turbos soon to follow... Go to www.audizine.com right now there are a few upgraded turbo'd s4's with the maintenace done ;) (11 or 12 second ET) Also these cars are VERY EXPENSIVE to mod. keep that in mind
2002 IS300 - Slowest of the bunch and the only RWD one....... :punch: so unless you find one with a turbo kit or a 2JZGTTE swap i'd say no. check out www.supraforums.com then go to other cars then go to ones for sale (there are a few turbo ones on there ;)

that is my thought on them all.
i was thinking about getting pounded up the ass for the next 6yrs too and i had the same thought STI.VS.EVO.VS.S4 you just have to make up what you want. the more "Boy racer" image or the more "VIP" look. and unsure as to how old you are but older people in EVO's and STI's IMO look a little odd. then again there is a guy in town with a 11/12 second EVO thats in his late 40's.

at the end of the day it's up to you. i like them all equally i can't get passed the sound of a modded STI, and i can't get over the evo's performance/money ratio, And the S4 is a car that once you get it into the 11's your pretty much stuck. but then you have a AUDI and not a Suby or a Mitsu.

UnderPSI
02-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Soooo..........Did you buy Junky's EVO yet. That car needs to stay in the "family" It is friggin sweet!

Flicktitty
02-22-2007, 11:49 PM
/\ Wordage!
why you sellin the evo anyway?

Junky Giorgio
03-02-2007, 09:04 AM
Soooo..........Did you buy Junky's EVO yet. That car needs to stay in the "family" It is friggin sweet!

Well my EVO is still sitting in the same spot in my garage it has been for the past 5 months over winter awaiting a new owner so I can afford to go back to college in fall!
~tony