PDA

View Full Version : Finally Beat This Damm Game!!!

Yooformula
02-20-2007, 03:47 AM
Gears of War is fuggin awesome but damm does it suck the life outta ya!! 2 hours to beat the last guy. I bet part 2 will be even better. I though Halo rocked but this kicks its as$ imo.:thumbsup Finally more than a 2 hour nap at night:chair:

DSMDuDE
02-20-2007, 10:23 AM
yes i will agree, it took me a LONG time to finally beat the final boss. Lots of swearing and almost throwing the controler!

Good game though

Adamsy87
02-20-2007, 10:33 AM
yea good game. I didn't think the end guy was hard at all.....I litterally beat the game in two days and felt a little ripped off. For the end guy you just gotta grenade him and all the krill will be dispersed away and then pop him with the sniper rifle and try to get the good reloads. But I really liked the game while I was playin it!

Yooformula
02-20-2007, 10:39 AM
I used the longbow to disperse the krill then unloaded the gun with really fast reloads. I only used 2 grenades but I even used up my pistol. It didnt take long to get to the end but the boss just took me too damm long considering how fast the rest was. What level did you play at? I restarted in hardcore now as I read that the game play changes a bit.

Adamsy87
02-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Yea i did it on the normal setting. I really like playing it on hardcore but it gets a little difficult. Co-op with Bobby is how I role, but I'm still partial to halo!!