PDA

View Full Version : Const. Kent Taylor on Street Racing

TransAm12sec
02-18-2007, 11:34 PM
"Const. Kent Taylor said that if a car looks like a racer and sounds like a racer, then it usually is. The co-ordinator of project ERASE, which aims to drive racing off the streets, said police want to rid the road of menacing-looking vehicles."

Not sure where the main article is, but it made me laugh.

Found from this post.

http://www.thirdgen.org/techboard/third-gen-association-ontario/371830-street-racing.html?highlight=TDI

Flicktitty
02-18-2007, 11:35 PM
hmmm

sounds like there targeting imports too me....bastards lol

i geuss they could be talking about slicked up cammin v8's too but highly unlikly.

Waver
02-18-2007, 11:55 PM
Well, who ever they are targeting, it seems like they are trying to make it a crime to have a nice car or to make a car the way you want it to be....I hope like hell that that kind if crap dosnt find its way down here, We are already legislated enough (ie since when did it become a crime to smoke?)

pickardracing
02-19-2007, 01:19 AM
Somebody report that asshole to SEMA Action Network.

pOrk
02-19-2007, 02:09 AM
Well, who ever they are targeting, it seems like they are trying to make it a crime to have a nice car or to make a car the way you want it to be....I hope like hell that that kind if crap dosnt find its way down here, We are already legislated enough (ie since when did it become a crime to smoke?)

Since people who care about their health started complaining :thumbsup

Smoking is nasty.

Waver
02-19-2007, 07:32 AM
Since people who care about their health started complaining :thumbsup

Smoking is nasty.

We wont get into a debate about that one....