PDA

View Full Version : Good time today for the race..

Yooformula
02-18-2007, 06:33 PM
what a finish! Mr anti Nascar(aka Dismal Dave) was cheering awholephuckinglot for someone that cant stand nascar!!! Personally, phuck the buschs, kenseth and waltrip! Towards the end, I wouldnt mind seeing Martin win since the rest of my favorite drivers were taken out already.

Nice to meet some new faces and I cant believe how good Fred looked! Nice to see him relatively back to normal.

70challenger
02-18-2007, 06:44 PM
that was a damn good finish!! was hoping to see Martin win but Harvick sure had a strong run at the end!

GRAMPS SS
02-18-2007, 06:49 PM
the race was great right to the end...i wish mark martin could of won , but he gave it his best shot...you have to give him that...and screw kurt busch....he can hide in his car all night long....

way to cheer dave...didn't think you liked nascar
anyone have 2 beers and a water

Reverend Cooper
02-18-2007, 06:49 PM
whaaaaa hoooooooo roush racing kicks ass period lol

Reverend Cooper
02-18-2007, 06:50 PM
the race was great right to the end...i wish mark martin could of won , but he gave it his best shot...you have to give him that...and screw kurt busch....he can hide in his car all night long....

way to cheer dave...didn't think you liked nascar
anyone have 2 beers and a water

yeah me!:banana1:

nismodave
02-18-2007, 07:12 PM
I had a great time....I had to make up for a bunch of dead asses sitting around like a tea party.

It helps that I drank for 6 hrs straight.

Too bad a A toyota didnt win......

I have never said I cant stand NASCAR......I cant stand that that overated JR......

I was rooting hard for Mark Martin, because he is a good driver who is not an a$$hole.

Heat Seeker WS6
02-18-2007, 07:14 PM
dave you put on one hell of a show at the end there!! :thumbsup

purpl72olds
02-18-2007, 07:16 PM
[QUOTE=nismodave;2385
Thank God a toyota didnt win......[/QUOTE] corrected :thumbsup

Cryptic
02-18-2007, 08:17 PM
ahh crap I forgot about the party...

Reverend Cooper
02-18-2007, 08:20 PM
yeah next year at this time all you fags will be pissed when toyota wins lololol

PureSound15
02-18-2007, 09:33 PM
I might possibly have some video of dave laying on the floor kicking and screaming that all he wants in life is "A real good man" to the tune of Tim McGraws song?

I shut it off when he tried "Droppin it like its hot" on kelly's lap. :goof I can't believe she gave you $1!

nismodave
02-19-2007, 06:08 AM
I will deny it all........LOL

Waver
02-19-2007, 07:18 AM
Oh man it was a great day, Fred looked good, dave put on a show, and we even got a little BCM call out action going on there....was a blast and I am looking forward to the next bcm event.

Reverend Cooper
02-19-2007, 02:33 PM
me too i have to remember the business cell phone also. i am sure the next event i will have some asses to kick. fred glad to meet you again and it was well planned what a blast

nismodave
02-19-2007, 05:07 PM
Oh man it was a great day, Fred looked good, dave put on a show, and we even got a little BCM call out action going on there....was a blast and I am looking forward to the next bcm event.

X20000

It was great to see Fred doing well.

And the people we all hung out with were all great!!:thumbsup

Mudd Runner, Pro Show and Son, Coop, Pure Sound and his lady, Yoosef, Neuwave, Heat Seeker, 01 and 02V6stangpower(Joe and Kristie, 84 Hurst.......EVERYONE!!!

I look forward to the next event!

Heat Seeker WS6
02-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Fred- Glad to have you with us- hell of a recovery
Coop -your 'business phone' is F'n awesome! :thumbsup
Ryan and his woman get the 'Long Hauler' award from coming in from Green Bay.
Dave- My running shoes are all ready for you buddy!
Yoo- Thanks for the hospitaility
Everyone alse not named- great company with you all!

Again, that was a great crowd gathered:headbang

Daytonapacecar959
02-19-2007, 09:00 PM
It was great seeing everyone,i think i got around to say hi to everyone,if not i'm sorry i missed you.Great turn out,thanks Yoo.