PDA

View Full Version : R / C B-29 with X-1 Rocket Airplane

DynoTom
02-17-2007, 09:35 PM
Friggin cool !:headbang

Look at the size of that B-29 !

That dude sure can fly R / C stuff good !

http://www.flixxy.com/rc-plane-b29.htm

70sschev
02-17-2007, 09:41 PM
very cool!

hotshift13
02-17-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm a big ww2 warbird fan, that was really neat to see. Thanks!

DynoTom
02-18-2007, 12:20 AM
I'm a big ww2 warbird fan, that was really neat to see. Thanks!

I really love to see planes from WW II era too !

I like the P-38 Lightnings and F4 U Corsairs the best !

hotshift13
02-18-2007, 01:09 AM
I have both models,P38 and a Corsair in my livingroom. I also have a Jug(P-47) and a Spitfire also, Plus about a dozen 1/44 scale planes on my computer desk.

For Christmas this year my father in law gave me an authentic blood chit. It was used for shot down pilots in foregin lands, made of silk, comunicating in 9 different languages that they were a downed pilot and they need shelter and safe passage to a safe point, and the person would be rewarded by the americans, no questions asked! By far the coolest gift I've evr been given!!!

DynoTom
02-18-2007, 01:15 AM
I have both models,P38 and a Corsair in my livingroom. I also have a Jug(P-47) and a Spitfire also, Plus about a dozen 1/44 scale planes on my computer desk.

For Christmas this year my father in law gave me an authentic blood chit. It was used for shot down pilots in foregin lands, made of silk, comunicating in 9 different languages that they were a downed pilot and they need shelter and safe passage to a safe point, and the person would be rewarded by the americans, no questions asked! By far the coolest gift I've evr been given!!!

I never never about blood chits until you talked about them !

I did a net search and found this...

A message found on one type of US chit in 17 languages, used in the CBI theater reads: "Dear friend, I am an Allied fighter. I did not come here to do any harm to you who are my friends. I only want to do harm to the Japanese and chase them away from this country as quickly as possible. If you will assist me, my government will sufficiently reward you when the Japanese are driven away."

Cool info Thanks ! +1 for you !

DynoTom
02-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Did you guys see when the guy was doing a fly by the crowd "upside down" in the R/C B 29?

He was flying it really low and upside down ......it would not take much to crash that thing doing that......:headbang :headbang

hotshift13
02-18-2007, 01:37 AM
That took some talent thats for sure!! I have a P-51 mustang that ive flown a couple times and crashed! that guy has some "skillz".

DCDZ28
02-18-2007, 07:20 AM
Great video!

That guy defiantly has some talent.