PDA

View Full Version : Snowboarding/Skiing 2/20/07

Breecher_7
02-15-2007, 03:04 PM
I know I put somthing up spur of the moment this week but im planning on going to alpine valley again on tuesday the 20th. Its 2 for the price of one, shooting for a 3:30 departure. Its always more fun with alot of people!

Prince Valiant
02-15-2007, 04:23 PM
I normally work on tuesday, but I'm not sure if I do this tues...if I can, I'll be there.

theavenger333
02-15-2007, 11:27 PM
if i go, it'll be later in the evening... leavin like 5ish

Prince Valiant
02-21-2007, 06:36 PM
Was anyone there? I was on the slopes from like 5 till 9 or so...first time at alpine. Not too bad for the area...good vertical drop, allows one to actually get into a rythym before hitting the bottom of the hill. Tried to hit a little of everything early on...the greens look nice for the inexperienced, long enough to work on their skills...the terrain park looked a little larger than I expected. The "blacks" weren't quite steep enough for my taste...but at least they were longer than 100 yards.

I only saw two bladers...any of them you avenger?

theavenger333
02-21-2007, 11:15 PM
no sir, i was eating Wings. Alpine is a very well above average skiing area, they at least take care of their stuff. besides, if you see me on the hill, you SEE me, i wear a bright yellow earflap hat. and if you saw anyone going down the hill with their pants down it was Crawlin....