PDA

View Full Version : F.U Micheal waltrip!!

Yooformula
02-15-2007, 02:49 PM
Yet another reason why I cant stand that whining little non driving ability b!tch!

He was on speed bashing on JR for in his words intentionally causing a wreck and not getting a harsher penatly yet MW and his Toyotass team spiked their fuel and STILL couldnt get any faster and all he got was a point penatly. Where is that kettle calling kettle black img now..:flipoff2:Micheal waltrip. I cant believe him and DW are really related...:wow :confused

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CAR_NASCAR_DAYTONA_CHEATING?SITE=NCWIN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Goat Roper
02-15-2007, 03:12 PM
I think MW got a 100 point penaly for that

Holeshot
02-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Yeah its been an embarrassment to a lot of us NAPA/NASCAR fan employees

DirtyMax
02-15-2007, 03:31 PM
When they first found some oily residue in his intake, they were interviewing him and you could tell he was nervous and not his normal pillowbiting self....

Yooformula
02-15-2007, 03:38 PM
I think MW got a 100 point penaly for that

He should have been booted or gotten a worse penalty than that. The last fuel tampering issue had a more severe penalty. But I guess he would just buy his spot back in the race anyway. I believe he knew and wanted to give his virgin Toyoyota the best chance to win.

nismodave
02-15-2007, 05:17 PM
I will be rooting for any Toyota and 24 on Sun.

Feature Pony
02-15-2007, 06:27 PM
They should of kicked Toyota out of Nascar!!!! Thats my take on this matter, Toyota will do anything to get ahead of everyone else.. Go number 17!!

Yooformula
02-15-2007, 06:31 PM
I will be rooting for any Toyota and 24 on Sun.

i am not talking to you anymore:flipoff2:

awsomeears
02-15-2007, 06:40 PM
I dont get into Nascar because its not my gig, but WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats ****ed up and they should be kicked off NASCAR.

Memphis
02-15-2007, 07:06 PM
They were fined 100,000, his crew chief AND team manager were suspended INDEFINITELY, he as the driver was fined 100 points, his wife as the owner also fined 100 points. Thats the stiffest penalties ever assessed a team, and never has anyone been disallowed to race for cheating. And I would venture to bet that back in the day, people got away with ALOT more than they caught MW doing.
Just my .02

SouthSide1
02-15-2007, 08:06 PM
theres probaly a whole lot more cheating going on than you know about.

Karps TA
02-15-2007, 08:12 PM
I highly doubt Toyota had anything to do with it. It's wayyyy too much money and risk to try something like that.

All the teams cheat. Just some are better at it then others. That's the way all sports are.

modmachz
02-15-2007, 08:26 PM
The old saying goes,

It's our job to cheat and nascars job to find it..

Brandon W.
02-15-2007, 08:44 PM
Yeah its been an embarrassment to a lot of us NAPA/NASCAR fan employees

we are pretty ashamed at work. because we have alot of Michael Waltrip crap around.(i work at NAPA)

nismodave
02-15-2007, 08:54 PM
Everyone cheats........They just got caught.

Flicktitty
02-15-2007, 09:01 PM

agreed. :thumbsup

whats this i hear Gordan didn't pass tech inspection?

Baddriver01
02-15-2007, 09:01 PM
we are pretty ashamed at work. because we have alot of Michael Waltrip crap around.(i work at NAPA)

At least our owner doesn't make us wear any of it, we had to wear the hats for a while but that promo was over a long time ago. They were good quality hats though!!! My favorite was the "T-shirt car", it came out all wrinkled and looking like crap...who irons t-shirts anyway???

MW sucks...to avoid hijacking the thread :goof

nismodave
02-15-2007, 09:04 PM
Damn it...24 was pushed to back of feild.....Car was too low. But NASCAR says it was probobly unintentional.

http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/headlines/cup/02/15/jgordon.duels.inspection/index.html

Brandon W.
02-15-2007, 09:10 PM
At least our owner doesn't make us wear any of it, we had to wear the hats for a while but that promo was over a long time ago. They were good quality hats though!!! My favorite was the "T-shirt car", it came out all wrinkled and looking like crap...who irons t-shirts anyway???

MW sucks...to avoid hijacking the thread :goof

those were nice hats...we stillhave a box of like 30 or more of themin the back room. along with tons of t-shirts..we also have these poopy shirts with the race schedule for the year on them. werd!:stare

Flicktitty
02-15-2007, 09:13 PM

Damn it...24 was pushed to back of feild.....Car was too low. But NASCAR says it was probobly unintentional.

http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/headlines/cup/02/15/jgordon.duels.inspection/index.html

:rolf

Yooformula
02-15-2007, 09:30 PM
You know everyone cheats but rarely do people mess with fuel systems and MW penalties as severe as some feel are still LESS than what was issued to Jeremy Mayfield in 2000. Mayfield lost way more owner and driver points than this. I just find it annoying that mr holier than thou would slam someone else on the talk show then the next day have a scandal way worse than a bump and run that went wrong. Gordon may be starting from the back but he is good enough to get back up front in any race, MW on the other hand wont ever see the middle of the pack. Oh yeah, lets not forget that a team that actually qualified and didnt cheat cant race now because they didnt ban MWR .

97z2801ss
02-15-2007, 09:48 PM
yoo, what did he say about jr?
I did not hear this

Yooformula
02-15-2007, 09:57 PM
when dave despain introduced the next topic and it was the wreck at the shootout, MW jumped the gun and was asking in a shitty tone,"so he was bumpdrafting right? he knew he wasnt supposed to right? but for some reason he did it anyway huh...and he caused a wreck? and he admitted it yet nothing happens to him huh? (with his penis face) he says hmmm." his entire demeanor was so childish and came across like "oooh I'm tellin". I could care less who it was but the way he whined about it was really annoying then to hear what he did the next day just further annoyed me.

Flicktitty
02-15-2007, 10:06 PM
when dave despain introduced the next topic and it was the wreck at the shootout, MW jumped the gun and was asking in a shitty tone,"so he was bumpdrafting right? he knew he wasnt supposed to right? but for some reason he did it anyway huh...and he caused a wreck? and he admitted it yet nothing happens to him huh? (with his penis face) he says hmmm." his entire demeanor was so childish and came across like "oooh I'm tellin". I could care less who it was but the way he whined about it was really annoying then to hear what he did the next day just further annoyed me.

his voice in general pisses me off.
he's just salty he sucks

y2kws6
02-15-2007, 10:33 PM
When Jacki and I met the spotter for 17 Matt Kenseth he stated that EVERY Team cheats. They all have too, to stay even close to the next guy.

When Jacki and I were at the track in Las Vegas the driver (???) that had the fastest qualifing lap was tested they found a inflatable gas tank. (Half the gas = half the weight). All that happened to him was he was put at the back of the pack for the race and the crew chief was let go.

Dan

97z2801ss
02-15-2007, 10:37 PM

what a bish.
definitly didnt hear that
eh micheal waltrip sucks and always has even in the 30 country time car in the 80s he sucked...

ohh well....
:chair:

Waver
02-16-2007, 07:01 AM
The only reason why mw even won the daytona races at the time was because he was driving for one of the best teams on a superspeedway.....then because he was a ***** and got all ass hurt he starts dissing jr and dei because jr is a better driver...Now that he is gone from dei he is even more of a tool....If I were him I would keep my mouth shut when it comes to jr and dei, because if it wasnt for senior, I doubt that that ass bag would even have his deal with toyota.

Holeshot
02-16-2007, 01:19 PM
what a bish.
definitly didnt hear that
eh micheal waltrip sucks and always has even in the 30 country time car in the 80s he sucked...

ohh well....
:chair:

No that brought back some memories !!!!! Nascar in the 70s and 80s :shades

GRAMPS SS
02-16-2007, 01:26 PM
They were fined 100,000, his crew chief AND team manager were suspended INDEFINITELY, he as the driver was fined 100 points, his wife as the owner also fined 100 points. Thats the stiffest penalties ever assessed a team, and never has anyone been disallowed to race for cheating. And I would venture to bet that back in the day, people got away with ALOT more than they caught MW doing.
Just my .02

DIDN'T THEY KEEP HIS PRIMARY CAR AND ARE DSTILL GOING OVER IT AND IN THER DUELS HE RAN HIS BACK UP CAR?SO IF THEY JHAVE HIS CAR YET...THEY MAY FIND MORE WRONG...THATS A SHAME....DIDN'T LIKE HIM WHEN HE WAS WITH JR AND I DON'T LIKE HIM NOW...

Flight_740
02-16-2007, 01:52 PM
This is all publicity guys. Look how it is on every news station.

I was just reading an artical stating that nascar pupularity is declining.

Question: what do people love?

Answer: DRAMA!!

This is nascars drama filled publicity stunt as far as I'm concerned.

mike90lxII
02-16-2007, 02:05 PM
Now I am not a MW fan but he did manage to qualify in a car that wasn't even his. I think the team you are on has alot more to do with it than total driver skill. They do have some guys that can drive the crap out of cars.

what about that JP Montoya.... to bad his tire blew..

97z2801ss
02-16-2007, 03:56 PM
JPM is gonna be good this year.....

anyone remember when MW destroyed his car I think qualifying at bristol back in the day? when they had the part of the wall that hung out?

Waver
02-16-2007, 03:59 PM
the fact of the matter is, there are plenty of guys, even veterans, that didnt make the field because, imo, Nascar was too easy on waltrip....he knew what was going on, and to think that the officials wouldnt notice somthing like that is just stupid

nismodave
02-16-2007, 04:15 PM
I hope he wins Sunday.....Toyota rocks!!!

Brandon W.
02-16-2007, 04:45 PM
a driver is only good as his car.