PDA

View Full Version : New, local board

RanJer
02-15-2007, 01:13 PM
www.panachedriver.com

Buddy of mine started it after we all got banned from team rush's website. just a group of guys like that to talk about cars and other random bs.. so kinda like here. maybe some of the import guys would dig it over there.. a lot of talks of 240's (z's and sx), autoX, drift n whatnot. Not a bunch of assclowns that think their civic is fast cuz it has exhaust and stickers. A few of you guys know em, well pOrk and lasttimearound atleast. Exitspeed???

Flicktitty
02-15-2007, 01:55 PM
Sweet, i'll Join in. sounds like my kindda car talk!

Mr. Brett
02-15-2007, 02:05 PM
Team Rush is gay.

RanJer
02-15-2007, 02:14 PM
Team Rush is gay.

Exactly! we all got banned for having an opinion and they got all butt hurt. Gay to the extreme.

Firefighter Z
02-15-2007, 04:51 PM
I met the head guy for Team Flush when I had the testing at Kartunes...
This guy is Old, Fat and Gayer than gay and I'm very suprised he could fit into his import.
And some of the other retards I used to work with that were also there said BCM is nothing but a bunch of pussays and all they do is talk shit in about how fast their cars are and shit.
I just said oh really, why dont you fu<ks race my Camaro Z28 that is outside parked, they had nothing to say after that. So I said whose the pussay now?

RanJer
02-15-2007, 04:53 PM
I met the head guy for Team Flush when I had the testing at Kartunes...
This guy is Old, Fat and Gayer than gay and I'm very suprised he could fit into his import.
And some of the other retards I used to work with that were also there said BCM is nothing but a bunch of pussays and all they do is talk shit in about how fast their cars are and shit.
I just said oh really, why dont you fu<ks race my Camaro Z28 that is outside parked, they had nothing to say after that. So I said whose the pussay now?

Yeah everyone on here (panachedriver) has their reasons for not liking Leroy, and his little brother Don. They're both douchecanoe's

Firefighter Z
02-15-2007, 05:04 PM
You know who owns that ugly ass 350 Z? He lives in South Milwaukee... How could someone think that their car is the shit when te paint job looks like I wiped my ass with it.

RanJer
02-15-2007, 05:07 PM
You know who owns that ugly ass 350 Z? He lives in South Milwaukee... How could someone think that their car is the shit when te paint job looks like I wiped my ass with it.

I don't know him, but I know his name is Ryan. And yes, that car looks like absolute dogshiit.

Firefighter Z
02-15-2007, 05:08 PM
Yeah, he still lives with his Mom. I think he does landscaping still, thats probably why it looks like dog shit and mulch.

pOrk
02-15-2007, 05:26 PM
Yeah, he still lives with his Mom. I think he does landscaping still, thats probably why it looks like dog shit and mulch.

Ryan is one of the nicest guys I know. He lives with his mom for a reason, and just because you don't like his vehicle doesn't mean you can trash on the way he lives his life or likes his vehicles. I'm not a fan of his 350z or his old Plymouth breeze, but he is an awesome kid that bends over backwards for anyone.

And just because you or I don't like the paint job doesn't mean others don't like it. He won best paint at the World of Wheels show, so theres a few people that like it:alcoholic

pOrk
02-15-2007, 05:27 PM
Oh, he hasn't done landscaping since last summer. He is learning to paint for a dealership on 27th st, I think Don Jacobs.

PureSound15
02-15-2007, 05:35 PM
I know both Ryan and Don as well. Of course they were both pretty cool with me when I was at Stay Tuned because I'd give them a break on prices (just like I did with anyone in a car club or who was loyal).

I do like Ryan, of course his taste isn't the same as many of ours, but I've never heard him make fun of another man's car and considering he dumps a lot of money into his cars, he's very modest. I really only know Don from the stand point of a business relationship but he was always very respectful and understanding with me, but again I thats all I know him by.

I'm not saying that you don't have a right now to like him, Josh, because I would say the same about you (from the few times I've hung out with you at culvers and such).

Now p0rk... that guys an asshole. :goof

pOrk
02-15-2007, 05:39 PM
^ Its true.

Don is funnier then shit IMO

Firefighter Z
02-15-2007, 05:39 PM
I never said I had a problem with him, I used to work with him.
He seemed kinda off though when he thought his Sebring could beat my Camaro, cause he cut off his exhaust and he told me his car can run 12's.
But thats about it, I just ignored him because him being in Team Rush said enough. So I let it be.

Firefighter Z
02-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah I can be an asshole at times when I really have to be.

pOrk
02-15-2007, 05:41 PM
He said the breeze ran 12's? lol

Firefighter Z
02-15-2007, 05:44 PM
Yeah, I used to work with him at KEI. He and another guy would give me shit. I just laughed it off.

GRAMPS SS
02-15-2007, 05:45 PM
as far as Ryan goes , I have to side with Pork and Ryan....i met Ryan when he came up to Culver's...was always friendly to everyone...i liked the car when it was silver with the shadowing......then i saw it at WOW ...i liked it..it was different..it's his car...he likes it that way..you don't have to like it..but don't bash on it.....he would give you the shirt off his back from what i know of him....now as far as the rest of the clowns he hangs with...i have no comment, i don't know them ...but Ryan i do and i will stand up for him .....
that's my opinion and my 2 cents...take it for what it is worth to ya...

wayne

hrsp
02-15-2007, 05:49 PM
i'm logged in.........

nismodave
02-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Wait a second........That 350z that was in the Team Rush section won best paint???:stare

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g250/nismodave57/tn_WOW2007071.jpg?t=1171583531

Firefighter Z
02-15-2007, 05:53 PM
Wow he changed his car to green now, last time I saw it, it was Sliverish black.

GRAMPS SS
02-15-2007, 05:56 PM
that be it dave

Yooformula
02-15-2007, 06:35 PM
I gotta say I liked the silverish black paint job and thought it was different but then I like different types of paint jobs.

pOrk
02-15-2007, 06:40 PM
Ryan throws LOTS of paint onto his cars, there is no doubt about that. The plymouth breeze had atleast 7 different paint jobs on it in the 3 years he drove it

Ricky Bobby
02-15-2007, 06:46 PM
hey pork is bill still doin ryans paint work or is he doin it himself, ive also met ryan and hung with him for a minute nice guy always just talked about his breeze back then he didnt have the 350 at the time

pOrk
02-15-2007, 10:43 PM
^ He is spraying them himself now in Bills shop still. Bill is a real character...

Poncho
02-16-2007, 03:06 AM
thats a sweet ass paint job.

Ricky Bobby
02-17-2007, 09:24 PM
^ He is spraying them himself now in Bills shop still. Bill is a real character...

he did a couple of my cars and fixed alot of oops' talk to bill once and awhile

pOrk
02-18-2007, 01:11 AM
After he screwed a few friends, I stopped talking to him. He gave me a decent deal way back when he took pride in his work.

Al
02-18-2007, 01:37 AM
Team Rush is gay.

No Way! It Rocks!!!

I mean, that one kid at the gas station at Port Washington rd and Brown Deer was all like "cavalier type-r nitrous spoiler...team rush." He threw 'team rush' in there! It has to be cool.

I was thinking about logging on there as the "LochNOSmonster," but the site requires you to drop all of your security setting. I run from that like my dog when I pull out the vacuum. Mabey I don't hide behind the couch, but I'm the type to hit the 'home' button and they browz vids on u-tube instead.

Ricky Bobby
02-18-2007, 06:49 AM
After he screwed a few friends, I stopped talking to him. He gave me a decent deal way back when he took pride in his work.

ya i hear that he keeps tellin me to bring down my caprice but i remeber the paint he layed on my camaro :eek:

pOrk
02-18-2007, 03:30 PM
^ You had the camaro with the charcoal paint and dark blue or black flames right?

Ricky Bobby
02-18-2007, 05:53 PM
yes it was charcoal with a blue pearl minus the pearl :fire so he re-did it with the electric blue tribal flames on it.