PDA

View Full Version : Joe Rogan Vs. Carlos Mencia

Flicktitty
02-15-2007, 01:36 AM
The Comedy Store on Sunset, a dark palace for some of the funniest comedians alive. The best thing about this historic landmark in Hollywood California is its as alive as they come. Shit happens there that no other comedy club could ever capture. Im lucky enough to spend a lot of my time there, and very often I try to some how archive its stories. I was lucky enough to witness something that has been building up within the walls of the Comedy Store for sometime. Actually it’s something that I hear at every comedy club, but never in as much detail. Within the tight comic family one thing very well known, with every comedian having their own story. Carlos Mencia steals fellow comedians jokes, re-writes them as his own, and makes money doing so.

Shitloads of money.

Comedian Joe Rogan has always been a huge fighter of joke thieves. Mostly because a high percentage of comedians either don’t have the ability to fight for themselves, don’t know its happening or they just don’t care.

So in the past I have taken a few jabs at Carlos, using the internet and camera. But what I filmed Saturday might just be the video to open people’s eyes to one of the biggest comedy frauds of all time. Joe Rogan got off stage, and an angry Carlos Mencia grabbed the microphone from the next comic and ask for Joe to come back for a comedy battle with the perfect outcome.

Please watch my video, pay attention, ask questions and discuss it.

Carlos Mencia found out that this video was on Youtube and got all pissy

Rogan Vs. Mencia (http://www.redban.com/blogy/)

I've heard this rumor a few times now. and it's good to see some evidence of the rumor surfacing.

Yooformula
02-15-2007, 01:55 AM
hahahah awesome!! Joe Rogan kicks ass!

RanJer
02-15-2007, 09:28 AM
No one is jealous of you, you fat fvck!! Joe FTW

nice find, and btw.. the photoshoot if you scroll down aint bad either :rolf

88Nightmare
02-15-2007, 10:32 AM
joe rogan is the shit, but I still think mencia is funny. Whether he steals shit or not, mencia delivers jokes in a way that are just fuggin hilarious, which is why few people probably care he steals shit lol

ThatWhiteCivic
02-15-2007, 01:02 PM
ahahahahah that was good stuff JOE FTW

Lash
02-15-2007, 09:08 PM
Joe Rogan could soooo kick Carlos Mencias ass. I'd love to see that fight.

Flicktitty
02-15-2007, 09:17 PM
:thumbsup agree. do they still have celeberty boxing? :headbang
Joe Rogan could soooo kick Carlos Mencias ass. I'd love to see that fight.

hrsp
02-15-2007, 09:24 PM
rogan has HUGE arms he "probally" would beat the shiit out of NED..lol

Lash
02-15-2007, 09:57 PM
rogan has HUGE arms he "probally" would beat the shiit out of NED..lol

Joe also has some experience in MMA (mixed martial arts).

And I'm not just talking about fight commentary. ;)

Flicktitty
02-15-2007, 10:55 PM
Midwest Mustang Association?

DynoTom
02-15-2007, 11:58 PM
hahahah awesome!! Joe Rogan kicks ass!

I agree, Rogan is cool....I really don't find Ned that funny......

MyWhiteZ
02-16-2007, 12:00 AM
so far because of this Joe had been banned from the comedy store and today was dropped by his agent.

Props to Joe for stickin up for the lil guy....Mencia sux