PDA

View Full Version : snow removal

88Nightmare
02-14-2007, 08:47 AM
I got the plow all on the 4wheeler and a couple of shovels, anyone want their shit cleared? im bored :D

pOrk
02-14-2007, 10:09 AM
Come do me, I'm sick of shoveling!

Cryptic
02-14-2007, 10:29 AM
I have a 7.5' western plow... Bring on the snow! I plow my neighbors driveways too, just for the fun of it. (that and to keep on their good side. My driveway looks like a parking lot with all the cars in it)

Breecher_7
02-14-2007, 03:31 PM
I have a 7.5' western plow... Bring on the snow! I plow my neighbors driveways too, just for the fun of it. (that and to keep on their good side. My driveway looks like a parking lot with all the cars in it)

Wanna sell your plow? :stare

Car Guy
02-14-2007, 03:40 PM

Good to hear I'm not the only one, however I'm in the city of Milwaukee and the inspector LOVES me.....:devil :devil :devil

Al
02-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Lawn tractor + snow thrower + wind in face = cold and wet.

The mower is nice in that it can put snow where you want it. The only issue other than a head wind is that it requires a very large turning radius.

WilliamZ
02-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Come do me, I'm sick of shoveling!

:sgay

Cryptic
02-14-2007, 04:41 PM
^ haha :rolf :rolf

DirtyMax
02-14-2007, 11:11 PM
I made about 10 stops today.

I hope it's done snowing for a while...at least til some of it melts. I'm running out of places to push it. :(

88Nightmare
02-14-2007, 11:19 PM
Jeremy, how do you get customers? do you advertise? word of mouth?

DirtyMax
02-14-2007, 11:39 PM
Jeremy, how do you get customers? do you advertise? word of mouth?

Friends and family mostly. I have a friend who has a bunch of rental properties and I take care of those. Then I have some family and a few other friends I check in on. There's other people who sometimes call me when their regular people can't/don't come take care of them. I think I'm retiring after this year though... shit keeps breaking! :goof

88Nightmare
02-14-2007, 11:43 PM
ive done quite a bit of plowing. and im pushin some massive piles of snow too, but the shit keeps truckin along. im worried about wearing out the winch with the up and down constantly.

DirtyMax
02-14-2007, 11:49 PM
Yeah, my steel power lift cable is shredded to hell. (I have the setup that mounts right to the plow. I am going to get a winch with an Amsteel cable for it after the season, regardless of whether or not I plow again. Those Amsteel cables are the cat's ass.

This one time the shift linkage bolts loosened up and came apart from the million forward-reverse shifts... try finding those fockers in the snow.:flipoff2:

Then one of the guide skags sheared right off at the bracket. :fire

Not to mention, it's beating the living hell out of the woman's machine.

88Nightmare
02-15-2007, 12:03 AM
well as long as its the womans machine :D

im not worried about my cable, im more concerned about the motor in the winch. I have the winch mounted on the 4wheeler frame and the clip on the end of the cable just clips to the plow frame to raise it up and down.

I have the Glacier plow system.
http://www.bigbuckatvproducts.com/images/Polaris%20Pics/Glacier_atv_plow.jpg