PDA

View Full Version : Just a stupied rant but funny. "Toilet paper"

Firefighter Z
02-13-2007, 04:29 PM
Who here has a Wife/ Girlfriend that chews your ass out when you don't put a new roll of toliet paper on or you put it on upside down?

Doesn't that just piss you off when they do that?

But hey when it comes down to us guys and were sitting on the shitter them women leave just a square of toilet paper and don't even bother to put a new one on and then you ask for them to get you a roll and they say no their busy and you have to walk bareass naked with your pants around your ankles to get a new roll from the closet and then they see you and bit<h about how they dont wanna see your bareass. And you tell them "would you rather see me drag my ass on the carpet cause you couldn't replace the toilet paper" Then they look at you all puzzled.

I mean seriously, how hard is it to replace a roll? Man I hate to see what they do when were not around and there out of toilet paper.

I'm gonna boobie trap the roll by not securly attaching it to the framing so when they pull on it, it falls off and unrolls itself out LOL.

Are women trying to setup us guys so they can have something to bit<h about?

What are your thoughts?

BTW some of this is true some isn't. LOL

1quickgtp
02-13-2007, 04:31 PM
haha, that made me giggle

88Nightmare
02-13-2007, 04:32 PM
yeah I know what you're sayin. I intentionally use it all up and then go watch tv when she starts bitchin

Firefighter Z
02-13-2007, 04:36 PM
Ah ha ha ha

hrsp
02-13-2007, 04:38 PM
thats why i keep a hidden stach of ass wipe were the wifey cant get to it!!

Firefighter Z
02-13-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm gonna have to start hiding it by the cleaning supplies now, so when she does think we ran out of toilet paper I can personally use my emergency rolls with out her knowing. LOL

88Nightmare
02-13-2007, 04:42 PM
i keep my own supply of T.P. The good stuff, kleenex cottonelle, the stuff with ridges. man that stuff rules, its like the difference between driving on a Bridgestone Blizzak and a Mickey Thompson E.T. Street in a snow storm. The stuff she buys is so crappy, it still has tiny chunks of bark in it. **** that, my cornhole deserves better treatment.

ProjectCamaro
02-13-2007, 04:44 PM
Get yelled at lately? LOL

My wife and I have two full baths in our condo so we both get one. No problems for me.

Korndogg
02-13-2007, 04:46 PM
were not all rich like u chad...

Firefighter Z
02-13-2007, 04:46 PM
Get yelled at lately? LOL

My wife and I have two full baths in our condo so we both get one. No problems for me.

Thats why I'm buying a house with a bathroom in the basement, she'll never go down there lol

Yooformula
02-13-2007, 04:47 PM
sounds like you need a new girl!!

I have noticed that everytime I use the sh!tter, I am always getting a roll. I think from now on, I will hide a full roll then when I am done, I will put the empty one back on then run downstairs to play video games.

Firefighter Z
02-13-2007, 04:56 PM
Na I don't need a new girl cause like you said, I'm just gonna have to use it all up and her deal with it LOL!

Hope she doesn't see this!

Korndogg
02-13-2007, 05:05 PM
Hope she doesn't see this!

you know she will.

and if she doesnt im just gonna have to send her a link to it.... :thumbsup

Firefighter Z
02-13-2007, 05:16 PM
Well I guess I'm just gonna have to block BCM then LOL!

Korndogg
02-13-2007, 05:18 PM
Ill take screenshots and send them to her.

subliminal1284
02-13-2007, 05:21 PM
Or how about how they yell at us for leaving even a single tiny hair in the sink from shaving but they will clog the drain in the bath tub with their long ass hair and just let it sit there clogging the drain.

hrsp
02-14-2007, 12:20 AM
just cut a whole in the wall behinde the toilet place emergency ass wipe there hang pic of flowers there...done

Yooformula
02-14-2007, 12:39 AM
Josh doesnt your girl check the boards often? I think you may be in deep sh!t already.

Poncho
02-14-2007, 01:28 AM
Thats why I'm buying a house with a bathroom in the basement, she'll never go down there lol

septic hole?? c'mon it's already got one.