View Full Version : whaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzup

Pages : 1 [2]

Crawlin
03-08-2007, 11:04 AM
i don't have the power to run 8's, even if i still had the 408

BAD LS1
03-08-2007, 12:22 PM
i don't have the power to run 8's, even if i still had the 408

In the 1/8th right? lol You are from "the home of the 13.9" so... you would be hard pressed to make it to the 8s in the 1/8th.

GRNDNL
03-08-2007, 12:35 PM
In the 1/8th right? lol You are from "the home of the 13.9" so... you would be hard pressed to make it to the 8s in the 1/8th.

Naw Tom...I think he's talking 60ft time.......Hell, with a motor in the car it will probably take him 10 seconds to push it that far......:confused

BAD LS1
03-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Naw Tom...I think he's talking 60ft time.......Hell, with a motor in the car it will probably take him 10 seconds to push it that far......:confused

Possible... w/o that 450lbs anchor up front, the whole S.S. team [I]should[I] be ableto push it to 10 sec 10 fts at 3 mph id guess...

juicedimpss
03-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Possible... w/o that 450lbs anchor up front, the whole S.S. team [I]should[I] be ableto push it to 10 sec 10 fts at 3 mph id guess...

i could just tow him with the bu again.....would be the fastest ls1 car in milwaukee fo sure then.

GRNDNL
03-08-2007, 12:56 PM

Good point.......We all know how much "Team SS" likes there spiked heels, do you think they'll hook better with those or there thigh high boots?.....

GRNDNL
03-08-2007, 12:57 PM
i could just tow him with the bu again.....would be the fastest ls1 car in milwaukee fo sure then.

And the Spree still beat both of them down the return road!........

Crawlin
03-08-2007, 01:05 PM
yes it did!!!

Cutlass Queen
03-08-2007, 02:21 PM
yes it did!!!

And you're admitting to getting beat by a spree...why?:confused

Crawlin
03-08-2007, 02:29 PM
cause you've never seen that Spree...

it's teh SHit!!

BAD LS1
03-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Well this quieted up quick... people actually working or something? WTF!

juicedimpss
03-08-2007, 03:43 PM
Well this quieted up quick... people actually working or something? WTF!

no.

BAD LS1
03-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Well that was concise.

" Pilot to tower, We have an engine on fire at 22,000 feet, i repeat we have an engine on fire at 22,000 feet.

Tower to pilot, We suggest you land the aircraft as quickly and safely as possible.

Pilot to tower, Negative, cant do that. Were gonna try to make it as far as we can.

Tower to pilot, Umm why?

Pilot to tower, Well if we landed now the passengers would complain we didnt land at the said destination. If we continue till we crash, everyone will be dead and cant complain.

Tower to pilot, Understood, maintain course and flight level."

BWHAHAHAHAHA heard that on a XM radio channel i listen to... Its like a time burner between songs LOL

Cutlass Queen
03-08-2007, 04:31 PM
cause you've never seen that Spree...

it's teh SHit!!

Hotrod flames? :wow

GRNDNL
03-08-2007, 04:39 PM
And you're admitting to getting beat by a spree...why?:confused

The Spree ownes all LS1's on the return road.......................:headbang

FASTZ2895
03-08-2007, 10:54 PM
I'm glad I have an LT1....:rolf :rolf

The Spree ownes all LS1's on the return road.......................:headbang

Bobby72GTO
03-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Maybe I should get an LT1 for my car since they are fast.

juicedimpss
03-11-2007, 11:10 AM
I have one for sale,only needs a sleeve,rod,and piston.

GRNDNL
03-11-2007, 11:14 AM

Who knows, maybe theres a LT1 in the Spree.............

Bobby72GTO
03-11-2007, 11:27 AM

Very True.

I have one for sale,only needs a sleeve,rod,and piston.

Nah, I might just stick with my Pontiac power 350.

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 11:44 AM
the NS has been awefully quiet.
they must be afraid.

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 11:45 AM

then it would be a LS1 killing spree :thumbsup

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 12:50 PM
most are :)

and yes, quiet, chirp chirp chirp

Things heard...
I have a kit in the door
I will have a kit in the other door
I have a BBC in the car
I sold the WHOLE car
I have a solid roller 14:1 347cid LS1 going in
I have a PT88 going on the boost 347 i bought

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 12:51 PM
thats funny ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

i cant believe you bought all those motors just to beat those guys

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 12:54 PM

Things heard...
I have a kit in the door
I have a BBC in the car
I sold the WHOLE car

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 12:55 PM
huh???? please type something

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 12:56 PM
bring any or all of the below,it wont matter:rolf :rolf

Things heard...
I have a kit in the door
I have a BBC in the car
I sold the WHOLE car

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 12:57 PM
bring any or all of the below,it wont matter:rolf :rolf

why not? you've never taken your car down the track.

Bobby72GTO
03-14-2007, 12:58 PM
lol, but he likes to quote people

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 01:00 PM
lol, but he likes to quote people

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 01:06 PM
why not? you've never taken your car down the track.not at gld,but its been elsewhare,it wont take to much for you to find out.so put your killer combo together and come on up to firestone,we can touch em up a little to satify your couriosity:devil

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 01:10 PM
not at gld,but its been elsewhare,it wont take to much for you to find out.so put your killer combo together and come on up to firestone,we can touch em up a little to satify your couriosity:devilthat invite is open to you also .juicy

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 01:12 PM
that invite is open to you also .juicy

thanks but i will only be racing at the track this year.....you also have an open invite.hell ill pay your way in if we are going to line them up.:thumbsup

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 01:20 PM
thanks but i will only be racing at the track this year.....you also have an open invite.hell ill pay your way in if we are going to line them up.:thumbsupthat not what you implied in some of your earlier posts ,you said you had a street car ,so come out and get an old:fashioned street a$$ whoppin:shades n/s style

Bobby72GTO
03-14-2007, 01:31 PM
that not what you implied in some of your earlier posts ,you said you had a street car ,so come out and get an old:fashioned street a$$ whoppin:shades n/s style

Street racing is all good, I mean I do it, but at least at the track you are covered if sh!t goes bad. That is why they have RSD.

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 01:32 PM
that not what you implied in some of your earlier posts ,you said you had a street car ,so come out and get an old:fashioned street a$$ whoppin:shades n/s style

this car traps a bit more than 110,id rather be safe/smart about it.

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 01:35 PM
Street racing is all good, I mean I do it, but at least at the track you are covered if sh!t goes bad. That is why they have RSD.to each his own

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 01:36 PM
this car traps a bit more than 110,id rather be safe/smart about it.i hope your talking 1/8 mile:wooo

Bobby72GTO
03-14-2007, 01:38 PM
I am going to have to agree with Ron, when you start hitting 100+ in the trap it is best to be safe at the track.

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 01:45 PM
not at gld,but its been elsewhare,it wont take to much for you to find out.so put your killer combo together and come on up to firestone,we can touch em up a little to satify your couriosity:devil

what have YOU done in the car?

my lil ole sbc 360 dart motor shouldn't have a problem. gotta try and be competitive in NMCA street race this year

Bobby72GTO
03-14-2007, 01:51 PM

my lil ole sbc 360 dart motor shouldn't have a problem. gotta try and be competitive in NMCA street race this year

Damn Chris you are going to be one bad mother ****er on the street this year.:thumbsup

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 01:53 PM
nope, i won't be, i ain't got shit to race and i have no motor :( yet

BAD LS1
03-14-2007, 02:00 PM
PT88??? Cant you go shopping for something smaller at the local truck stop or train yard?:rolf

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 02:01 PM

my lil ole sbc 360 dart motor shouldn't have a problem. gotta try and be competitive in NMCA street race this yearnow Chris if i told you truth you would not believe me ,if i lied to ya you would not believe me,either way i cant win,you and Ron know everything :banana1:

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 02:03 PM
nope, i won't be, i ain't got shit to race and i have no motor :( yetis Greg making ya spend all this unnessary $$$ to beat him:stare

GRNDNL
03-14-2007, 02:05 PM
360 dart

360 Dart?......Is that a new sneaker or something.....:confused Who makes it?.......Is that the hot ticket for "street" racin'..............;)

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 02:12 PM
now Chris if i told you truth you would not believe me ,if i lied to ya you would not believe me,either way i cant win,you and Ron know everything :banana1:

its not that i know everything,or anything at all for that matter.....i just believe you are slower than me.

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 02:12 PM
nope, i won't be, i ain't got shit to race and i have no motor :( yet360sbc ,old school? why

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 02:22 PM
its not that i know everything,or anything at all for that matter.....i just believe you are not as fast as me.corrected

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 02:24 PM
its not that i know everything,or anything at all for that matter.....i just believe you are slower than me.o.k:chair:

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 02:28 PM
right
not as fast=slower.
good to see the comprehension skillz yo

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 02:39 PM
360 cubic inch for the weight break

dart block for strength for all that nitrous being thrown at it.

I'm not worried about MY spending habits to beat greg when there is still parts laying around at a shop the he needs to pick up

but you are right, i wouldn't believe it.

Bobby72GTO
03-14-2007, 02:39 PM
2 bad z's is just sceered of the Big Blue Brick.

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 02:47 PM
2 bad z's is just sceered of the Big Blue Brick.Bobby ,Bobby ,Bobby,:rolf :rolf

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 02:51 PM
2 bad z's is just sceered of the Big Blue Brick.

insert N.S. "it's not REALLY his car" comment here.....

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 02:55 PM
you for got one old school,carb motor?
360 cubic inch for the weight break

dart block for strength for all that nitrous being thrown at it.

I'm not worried about MY spending habits to beat greg when there is still parts laying around at a shop the he needs to pick up

but you are right, i wouldn't believe it.

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 02:58 PM
insert N.S. "it's not REALLY his car" comment here.....i thought about it ,but i will leave that to Ron

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 03:00 PM
i thought about it ,but i will leave that to Ron

right.
they are afraid of the rental blue brick....and for good reason,it is a combo that was put together 8 years ago and has been parked until i brought it out.
:rolf

Bobby72GTO
03-14-2007, 03:01 PM
I don't really know fast your junk goes 2 bad z's. I do know it is faster then mine, but who's isn't. I am just here to keep sh!t rollin.:)

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 03:09 PM
I don't really know fast your junk goes 2 bad z's. I do know it is faster then mine, but who's isn't. I am just here to keep sh!t rollin.:)what about that new secret 350 motor?? :wow

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 03:18 PM
I don't really know fast your junk goes 2 bad z's. I do know it is faster then mine, but who's isn't. I am just here to keep sh!t rollin.:)team ss has an idea ,thats why all of a sudden they dont street run :rolf :rolf

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 03:29 PM
team ss has an idea ,thats why all of a sudden they dont street run :rolf :rolf

i told ya, im MORE than willing to get down at the track

see you at RSD or slicks only night.
ill even make sure we are both clocks off,so nobody else knows how bad you got whooooooped
:devil

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 03:34 PM
i never said anything about that? find a solid rd that isn't wavier than a gay guy at the top end

i don't have any insider info. i'm sure that it really wakes up when you open the cutout up instead of going through the flowmaster, although you might have changed it. gonna suck when you are running it without those -1000ft DA's like in houston

Bobby72GTO
03-14-2007, 03:35 PM
team ss has an idea ,thats why all of a sudden they dont street run :rolf :rolf

I'll run street, no secret motor, has a cam and spray, no secrets there. It maybe a big cam and lots spray but no secrets.

Poncho
03-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Anyone with pockets can make a fast drag strip car.

This is basically about who has the deepest pockets.

just don't call it a fast street car when it does all it's work at a track, cuz I'd bet w/out that 1.5 60' and slicks, they'd all be a ton slower. You can say all you want about take it to the track, but you're a minority that actually does that.

The culture is huge and can be found in any large american city, and even world wide. Thats cool and all your car runs xx number, but when you take away your tires, prepped track, etc. whats it really do??

While yes, I'll get to the track and aim to get that certain #, I won't be living at GLD either. Hell at one time this forum had a subforum section that was HOPPING whenever the weather was warm. Glad alot of you have graduated to being track only "racers" But thats not going to stop the rest that never or rarely take it to the track. I just wanna see how some of these so called "street" cars would really run, without the tires, without the magic tire lifting launch, and on motor. Granted the ricers use spray so I guess it's OK, but these big v8s should be making tons of steam without a baby bottle.

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 03:51 PM
i never said anything about that? find a solid rd that isn't wavier than a gay guy at the top end

i don't have any insider info. i'm sure that it really wakes up when you open the cutout up instead of going through the flowmaster, although you might have changed it. gonna suck when you are running it without those -1000ft DA's like in houstondont forget the 90f heat and humidty:devil

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 03:52 PM

just don't call it a fast street car when it does all it's work at a track, cuz I'd bet w/out that 1.5 60' and slicks, they'd all be a ton slower. You can say all you want about take it to the track, but you're a minority that actually does that.

The culture is huge and can be found in any large american city, and even world wide. Thats cool and all your car runs xx number, but when you take away your tires, prepped track, etc. whats it really do??

While yes, I'll get to the track and aim to get that certain #, I won't be living at GLD either. Hell at one time this forum had a subforum section that was HOPPING whenever the weather was warm. Glad alot of you have graduated to being track only "racers" But thats not going to stop the rest that never or rarely take it to the track. I just wanna see how some of these so called "street" cars would really run, without the tires, without the magic tire lifting launch, and on motor. Granted the ricers use spray so I guess it's OK, but these big v8s should be making tons of steam without a baby bottle.

then bring yours out with futuras,and i will too
there is a level where it is not safe/smart to run with monkey plastic hard slippery tires.
you might figure it out someday when you are done racing against SUV's

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 03:53 PM
This is to JudgeThis

I had a long post typed out....

but WHAT the hell are you even saying?

It's only fast street car if it does it on a street radial?

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 03:54 PM
dont forget the 90f heat and humidty:devil

texas is a DRY heat :)

Poncho
03-14-2007, 03:58 PM
no i effin' forgot my point now. I just think it's funny people call it a street car when it lives at the track.

second curiousity would be what these cars would run w/out the tires that are dropping a second off their ET.

third would have been the wonder that people have these drag only cars that have a ton of money into them and would never see the streets, i.e. a nova for a the 60's a malibu from the 70's, etc.

no chris, a fast street car is a fast street car. and a fast drag car is a fast drag car. two different things. people are calling their drags cars both.

I'm really tired today, and now I forgot my effin' point other than the above.

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 03:59 PM

Bobby72GTO
03-14-2007, 03:59 PM
I ran my car on the street before and I am planning on running it still on the street.

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 04:02 PM
anything faster than the mighty suv whooping gto is a racecar..

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 04:03 PM
juicy is just skeerd ,his big bad race car will get its a$$ handed to it by my real street car with working a/c and power windows with a 12 disc changer in the trunk,thats for you to crawlin

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 04:05 PM
juicy is just skeerd ,his big bad race car will get its a$$ handed to it by my real street car with working a/c and power windows with a 12 disc changer in the trunk,thats for you to crawlin

exactly.

see you at the track.

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 04:19 PM
naaah, never scared.

Judge, but that's the point of racing. To go as fast as possible with what you have.

In YOUR reasoning, your car is a drag car too, because from a standing start on a launch, you car will spin the tires so it needs slicks to hook up to get the most out of that combo. Now, you could say that you can MAKE it not spin by pedaling it and feathering the clutch, but I could do the same with my car, walk into the throttle and set the spray up on a progressive controller and I'd run a 275/60/15 BFG(non drag radial) and I bet it'd still get along at a pretty good clip.

I drive from Muskego to the track and home. I drive from Muskego, to north 76th street and back home. I drove from College and Racine in Muskego, to Hwy164 and Bluemound. Then Bluemound up to Moreland in waukesha to the parents, and washed it and turned around and came back that same way on the freeway to Gurke's corner and hopped off and cruised down bluemound to ****** then took ****** to janesville rd and then took that home to my place. Even yellow wagon saw me as i was cruising down 100. At what point is my car not a street car? Because I dont' have A/C? Who made that a requirement? Only the people that want to have something to complain about it being a "racecar". Power windows/locks, got those. Cd player? Got that. T-tops, got that.

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 04:27 PM
and george, i REALLY hope you've made a pass YOURSELF in that car at GLD/Byron/US41 and got a good gauge on what it REALLY runs, compared to what people have told you it runs

BAD LS1
03-14-2007, 04:29 PM
I just dont get the need for clocks off if you guys dont street race anymore?

Aint like ya'll are big time hustlers or anything or have super secret setups that the chicago boys would fall for...

Hell even an 1/8th mile race on the street between Ron and the 98Z would be enough to know whos faster... Dont need to do a full 1/4 on the street...

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 04:31 PM
I just dont get the need for clocks off if you guys dont street race anymore?

then we can do it with the lights on,to ensure some NS embarassment
:thumbsup

Myles
03-14-2007, 04:31 PM
T-tops, got that.

I GOT T-TOPS!!!!

Poncho
03-14-2007, 04:42 PM

if you like we can talk about the 600rwhp Supra from last weekend, snoop ronny ron.

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 04:46 PM
if you like we can talk about the 600rwhp Supra from last weekend, snoop ronny ron.

ok.
what about a 600rwhp supra?

Poncho
03-14-2007, 04:49 PM
well if me beating a 400+ HP SUV isn't good enough, then we can talk about beating a 600hp Supra. But hey i have a slow car that apparently has a "race cam" But I'll only make it to GLD once or twice evar, and won't get a 1.5 60' and a 10 sec time.

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 04:52 PM
and george, i REALLY hope you've made a pass YOURSELF in that car at GLD/Byron/US41 and got a good gauge on what it REALLY runs, compared to what people have told you it runstalk your guy juicy into letting you drive and come gauge it for yourself,or give Mike at ICON a call tell him i said it was o.k

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 04:55 PM
me letting who drive what?

BAD LS1
03-14-2007, 05:45 PM
me letting who drive what?

The owner of the car? idk...

FASTZ2895
03-14-2007, 06:48 PM
You got hay in your azz:rolf :rolf :rolf Donkey has a moon roof:rolf :rolf

I GOT T-TOPS!!!!

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 06:53 PM
me letting who drive what?let crawlin drive it since you wont

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 06:58 PM
let crawlin drive it since you wontha juciey,whats this i hear the the real blk camaro sent you a message :rolf :rolf

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 07:26 PM
THE REAL BLACK CAMARO?

uh oh, someone's brother getting all into this with a N/A BBC???

I'm not gonna call Icon, they already ignored me for the Circle D converter information, hahahaha. I'd rather just "find out" :)

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 07:37 PM
ha juciey,whats this i hear the the real blk camaro sent you a message :rolf :rolf

where would I find such message?I haven't seen anything yet.

2 bad z's
03-14-2007, 07:44 PM
where would I find such message?I haven't seen anything yet.in the back of ,juicys book of excuses:rolleyes:

Cutlass Queen
03-14-2007, 08:33 PM
:rolf THE REAL BLACK CAMARO....HMMM....SOUNDS LIKE A FAMILIAR CAR IVE DRIVEN :rolf

blackhorse
03-14-2007, 08:51 PM
:rolf THE REAL BLACK CAMARO....HMMM....SOUNDS LIKE A FAMILIAR CAR IVE DRIVEN :rolf

So you did drive Chris's car

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 08:52 PM
HELL, I BARELY DROVE MINE, bwahahahahaha

Cutlass Queen
03-14-2007, 09:15 PM
So you did drive Chris's car

Chris' camaro....nah, he wouldnt let me show him how to REALLY drive it :rolf

I drove my brothers REAL BLACK CAMARO though...if that's the one 2badz's meant:thumbsup

Crawlin
03-14-2007, 09:22 PM
YEAH

i mean who woulda though LIFTING off the gas inbetween shifts in a manual valvebody AUTOMATIC was the right thing to do :)

juicedimpss
03-14-2007, 10:46 PM
in the back of ,juicys book of excuses:rolleyes:
I'm sure if that was true,he would just call me...he has my number.

Myles
03-14-2007, 11:37 PM
http://lolinternetwar.ytmnd.com/

thats all i have to say

Reverend Cooper
03-15-2007, 12:02 AM
just seems funny the fastest guy on the street is now skeered to run on it when somebody else might just have something for them. thats my point. insert southside comment slow blue roush yup. im not the one with jesus in my avatar lololololol flame on

Bobby72GTO
03-15-2007, 01:43 AM
Yep this is going to be a good racing season.:)

2 bad z's
03-15-2007, 07:34 AM
just seems funny the fastest guy on the street is now skeered to run on it when somebody else DOES have something for them. thats my point. insert southside comment slow blue roush yup. im not the one with jesus in my avatar lololololol flame onCORRECTED

juicedimpss
03-15-2007, 09:51 AM
just seems funny the fastest guy on the street is now skeered to run on it when somebody else might just have something for them. thats my point. insert southside comment slow blue roush yup. im not the one with jesus in my avatar lololololol flame on

enough out of you....you have a slow ford.
:banana

BAD LS1
03-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Well Sonic's point does make sence to me. Being the silver car doesnt have a cage nor is the owner willing to hack up the car to do it, so he will never get through tech or if he does, it will make 1-2 pass's and he will get kicked out and the S.S. "wins" by a technicality and the race will neverh appen because it will have to resort to the street. Just seems funny that the biggest street racers out there now are "track only"... ODD...

Just the way i see it...

flame on as well...

Myles
03-15-2007, 10:13 AM
Well Sonic's point does make sence to me. Being the silver car doesnt have a cage nor is the owner willing to hack up the car to do it, so he will never get through tech or if he does, it will make 1-2 pass's and he will get kicked out and the S.S. "wins" by a technicality and the race will neverh appen because it will have to resort to the street. Just seems funny that the biggest street racers out there now are "track only"... ODD...

Just the way i see it...

flame on as well...

now that doesnt make any sense to me.

FASTZ2895
03-15-2007, 10:21 AM
Let's us take care of this problem like cowboys in the western days....At high noon on the first 70's or plus temperture on a Saturday.......Meet at Hwy 145 for the show down....No excusses from either person...One race, winner take the all. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup I got $500 on NS kick the shit out of SSS. (super slow southsider):rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

enough out of you....you have a slow ford.
:banana

juicedimpss
03-15-2007, 10:22 AM

Just the way i see it...

flame on as well...

as stated earlier in this post.

I will pay the silver z entry to the track,so even IF he gets kicked out for running too fast,it wont matter. the way i figure it will be money back in my pocket anyway

FASTZ2895
03-15-2007, 10:24 AM
What do make sense to you Myles....You think your car is fast and that don't make no dam sense...How can a donkey on 300 shot of carrots make sense:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :flipoff2:

now that doesnt make any sense to me.

Myles
03-15-2007, 10:28 AM
What do make sense to you Myles....You think your car is fast and that don't make no dam sense...How can a donkey on 300 shot of carrots make sense:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :flipoff2:

you see, i was poking jest at toms misspelling of sense. you are just being an ass for no reason at all. Why must you attack me all the time? Are you that scared of me you have to attempt to belittle me in your mind so i don't seem that intimidating? Its ok greg, i understand.

juicedimpss
03-15-2007, 10:30 AM

myles knows his junk is slow.

Myles
03-15-2007, 10:31 AM
myles knows his junk is slow.

Exactly, if my junk was fast i would be playing with the faster guys.

Poncho
03-15-2007, 10:34 AM
take it off the streets guys... take it to the freeway.

FASTZ2895
03-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Let's do the dam thing....Hyw 145 is the place to be:shades

Myles
03-15-2007, 10:37 AM

hmm... i might have to finish my import to play with your import on the street.

FASTZ2895
03-15-2007, 10:39 AM
well you should grow up and stop playing with Tonka Toys and play with the Big Boys Toys....Big Boys drive Chevy's fast azz cars:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Exactly, if my junk was fast i would be playing with the faster guys.

juicedimpss
03-15-2007, 10:40 AM
Let's do the dam thing....Hyw 145 is the place to be:shades

ok
what time.

FASTZ2895
03-15-2007, 10:42 AM
I think any time after everyone get home from work

ok
what time.

Myles
03-15-2007, 10:44 AM
well you should grow up and stop playing with Tonka Toys and play with the Big Boys Toys....Big Boys drive Chevy's fast azz cars:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

damn, my birthday must mean that everyone attacks me.

FASTZ2895
03-15-2007, 10:46 AM
Well your azz too short....So Happy Birthday Myles:rolf

damn, my birthday must mean that everyone attacks me.

juicedimpss
03-15-2007, 10:54 AM
I think any time after everyone get home from work

it should be down to about 25* by that time....sounds fun
:goof

Myles
03-15-2007, 10:55 AM
well i guess it is the the Ides of march (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ides_of_March. )

So if i get stabbed today i know why.

Poncho
03-15-2007, 11:27 AM
i got class from 6-10:30 tonight in grrenfield.

juicedimpss
03-15-2007, 11:42 AM
i got class from 6-10:30 tonight in grrenfield.

ok.
:durr

Crawlin
03-15-2007, 11:46 AM

Just the way i see it...

flame on as well...

600rwhp on a 175 shot still is a pretty safe bet on the street

2 bad z's
03-15-2007, 12:19 PM
600rwhp on a 175 shot still is a pretty safe bet on the streetChris remember ,first there were 3 than there were 2 ,which one do i have is the ? for you :rolf :rolf :banana1: :banana1:

TURTLE
03-15-2007, 12:21 PM
wow... no more cat in the hat, we've got cat in the z.. geesh, i don't want to think this early in the morning...

BAD LS1
03-15-2007, 12:32 PM
600rwhp on a 175 shot still is a pretty safe bet on the street

If you can hook it, that would be a REAL tough customer on the street to get around.

Crawlin
03-15-2007, 12:52 PM
Tom,

exactly, and anything more than that (700-800-900) would you agree is getting a BIT unsafe for the street? What's the difference if it's in a legal venue?

George,

Who knows, who cares :) You're faster than me, I'll admit it. I'll still race ya

Poncho
03-15-2007, 12:54 PM
me needs me a 175 shot or a blower.

TURTLE
03-15-2007, 12:59 PM
500 shot FTW!!!! lol

2 bad z's
03-15-2007, 01:00 PM
me needs me a 175 shot or a blower.you would be way to quick than:thumbsup

2 bad z's
03-15-2007, 01:13 PM
Tom,

exactly, and anything more than that (700-800-900) would you agree is getting a BIT unsafe for the street? What's the difference if it's in a legal venue?

George,

Who knows, who cares :) You're faster than me, I'll admit it. I'll still race yaI dont really care,I love the roll of the under dog sorry Tom, Juicy called me out months ago ,so bring on that 7-8-900 hp monster

Crawlin
03-15-2007, 01:15 PM
under dog?

mid 9 sec advertised Z

vs

video proof 10.70 'Bu

who's the underdog?

2 bad z's
03-15-2007, 01:17 PM
under dog?

mid 9 sec advertised Z

vs

video proof 10.70 'Bu

who's the underdog?

Myles
03-15-2007, 01:26 PM
excelent come back.

2 bad z's
03-15-2007, 01:26 PM
the key word is advertised Chris,I did not do the calling out ,juicey did , i am on the chopping block
under dog?

mid 9 sec advertised Z

vs

video proof 10.70 'Bu

who's the underdog?

Myles
03-15-2007, 01:29 PM
the key word is advertised Chris,I did not do the calling out ,juicey did , i am on the chopping block

still doesnt explain why you are the underdog, you should have the faster car right? So all of a sudden you are the underdog?

2 bad z's
03-15-2007, 01:33 PM
still doesnt explain why you are the underdog, you should have the faster car right? So all of a sudden you are the underdog?cause there full of bs

juicedimpss
03-15-2007, 01:33 PM

actually,the way i recall it..

01-04-2007, 05:58 AM
2 bad z's
BCM Cruiser Join Date: Dec 2006

how about this your rent a bu vs my rent a bu until you get your own car quit wasting my time

juicedimpss
03-15-2007, 01:37 PM
and then...
#22 02-08-2007, 10:04 AM
2 bad z's

my plan was to show you what a little ls6 will do to ya na , than give you a shot of the big ls1 on juice ,we can do this all in one night , come on, you game . 2 street cars against your big bad race car

juicedimpss
03-15-2007, 01:37 PM
looks to me like you called me out
bite off more than you can chew?

Myles
03-15-2007, 01:40 PM
cause there full of bs

so all you are doing is bitching?

2 bad z's
03-15-2007, 01:50 PM
and then...
#22 02-08-2007, 10:04 AM
2 bad z's

my plan was to show you what a little ls6 will do to ya na , than give you a shot of the big ls1 on juice ,we can do this all in one night , come on, you game . 2 street cars against your big bad race caryou had to say something before that,

Cutlass Queen
03-15-2007, 02:37 PM
Woah sounds like it's taking 3 southsiders to take down 1 northsider...whos the underdog now?:wow

juicedimpss
03-15-2007, 02:46 PM
Woah sounds like it's taking 3 southsiders to take down 1 northsider...whos the underdog now?:wow

i think you read the thread incorrectly.

Bobby72GTO
03-15-2007, 03:23 PM
Yeah, I am just going to stay out of this one.

Poncho
03-15-2007, 03:26 PM
they're just mad cuz the decent housing is on the north side.

Bobby72GTO
03-15-2007, 03:40 PM
they're just mad cuz the decent housing is on the north side.

:rolf :rolf

Crawlin
03-15-2007, 03:42 PM
now that housing joke was the FUNNIEST shit i've heard.

Got to love undeserving people getting into houses under the H.U.D. program

BAD LS1
03-15-2007, 04:07 PM
now that housing joke was the FUNNIEST shit i've heard.

Got to love undeserving people getting into houses under the H.U.D. program

Heads up Drag Racing?? Is that when people put their house on the line for a heads up race and loose and give it up to the undeserving winner? :rolf

Cutlass Queen
03-15-2007, 04:09 PM
i think you read the thread incorrectly.

Probably did, I've only been able to pop on here for brief seconds today...disregard that statment then

FASTZ2895
03-15-2007, 08:50 PM
Hey Donkey Sh:t stay out of it....You are to slow to **** with 2Badz:thumbsup

so all you are doing is bitching?

Cutlass Queen
03-15-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey Donkey Sh:t stay out of it....You are to slow to **** with 2Badz:thumbsup

Hey Greg let me see if I got this correct....2BadZ's is a NS car right?

So doesnt that mean we do have FAST NS cars on this side of town?:headbang

FASTZ2895
03-15-2007, 09:39 PM
You know it:thumbsup

Hey Greg let me see if I got this correct....2BadZ's is a NS car right?

So doesnt that mean we do have FAST NS cars on this side of town?:headbang

Cutlass Queen
03-15-2007, 09:44 PM
You know it:thumbsup

HMmmmmmm........and that just makes one.....what happened to the talk of BONES camaro? Are some SS scared of the big bad wolf:rolf :rolf

Crawlin
03-15-2007, 09:48 PM
george hasn't even driven that car down the track yet, so how do YOU guys know it's fast? :)

at this point it's just a car with a bunch of parts thrown at it

FASTZ2895
03-15-2007, 09:53 PM
Well let's us do the southside math on fast cars.....It has 4 wheels, a transmisson, a strong engine, has N.O.S system, it runs....so it must be fast...oh btw its a NS car:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

george hasn't even driven that car down the track yet, so how do YOU guys know it's fast? :)

Cutlass Queen
03-15-2007, 09:54 PM

Okay then BONES car has driven down the track and we all know that's fast...so my point still stands....theres a FAST NS car

Besides its okay if you SS are afraid of the big bad wolf :rolf

2 bad z's
03-15-2007, 10:02 PM

at this point it's just a car with a bunch of parts thrown at itthis shit just keeps getting better

FASTZ2895
03-15-2007, 10:02 PM
The ss remind me of the sheep that Little Mary had....they were no were to be fought...they were lost:rolf :rolf

If they ss won't run on the ns.....then stay your azz at home:thumbsup

Okay then BONES car has driven down the track and we all know that's fast...so my point still stands....theres a FAST NS car

Besides its okay if you SS are afraid of the big bad wolf :rolf

Crawlin
03-15-2007, 10:12 PM
this shit just keeps getting better

damn straight it does. it makes me laugh

BadAzzGTA89
03-15-2007, 10:13 PM

Don't hate:rolf

BAD LS1
03-16-2007, 04:04 PM
Fooking quiet in here today.... it gets cold again and the balls shribble right back up... Damn turtle effect!

juicedimpss
03-16-2007, 04:30 PM
Fooking quiet in here today.... it gets cold again and the balls shribble right back up... Damn turtle effect!

its getting busy here at work,and i have been training a few new guys.

BAD LS1
03-16-2007, 04:33 PM
its getting busy here at work,and i have been converting a few new guys.

O'Rly? lube techs?

FASTZ2895
03-16-2007, 08:02 PM
Can anybody out there change the setting for fuel injector in the computer....For a example; 30lbs to 42lb:banana s

Bobby72GTO
03-17-2007, 01:24 AM
You guys are crazy, North and South, we both know each crews have fast cars. There now it is out there, I still think we should get those fast cars together and go **** up Chitown's crew.

TURTLE
03-17-2007, 11:33 PM
i love lamp

Bobby72GTO
03-18-2007, 06:52 AM
i love lamp

Ok Turtle

Mudd Runner
03-18-2007, 10:25 AM
We dont wanna here about what you and your love lamp do turtle....lol j/k

Bobby72GTO
03-18-2007, 12:13 PM
We dont wanna here about what you and your love lamp do turtle....lol j/k

:rolf :rolf omg Mikey.

juicedimpss
03-20-2007, 09:43 AM
I still think we should get those fast cars together and go **** up Chitown's crew.

after we are done whooping on each other,that is a good idea.

Bobby72GTO
03-21-2007, 01:18 AM
I guess that will work too Ron.