PDA

View Full Version : Finally a mustang with a real engine

subliminal1284
02-11-2007, 01:11 PM
http://www.lsxtv.com/

:thumbsup

DoubleAron
02-11-2007, 02:57 PM
I didn't watch the clip but I'm pretty sure it's the same one I have seen.

The LSX motors are awesome but I'm trying to remember how many are on the list for the fastest street cars in the area?:rolleyes: :slap

Until we see some real fast LSX cars in the area I think we can be safe to say the mustangs have real engines in them now.

Lash
02-11-2007, 03:10 PM
I think we can be safe to say the mustangs have real engines in them now.

Werd!

Irish
02-14-2007, 10:34 AM
I didn't watch the clip but I'm pretty sure it's the same one I have seen.

The LSX motors are awesome but I'm trying to remember how many are on the list for the fastest street cars in the area?:rolleyes: :slap

Until we see some real fast LSX cars in the area I think we can be safe to say the mustangs have real engines in them now.

pound for pound..... stock LS1 motors are better than the roller 302.

HRSEPLA
02-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Agreed, and 10 years newer.

DoubleAron
02-14-2007, 02:23 PM
Agreed, and 10 years newer.

20 years.

I would hope that after that many years they could come up with something better.

HRSEPLA
02-14-2007, 02:41 PM
I stand corrected, time flies... lol

Prince Valiant
02-14-2007, 03:01 PM
20 years.

I would hope that after that many years they could come up with something better.
let's see if the "hurricane" actually makes it through development...

Crawlin
02-14-2007, 03:19 PM
our problems as a whole has just been the amount of time we've had to work on things. Tom and I are pretty much the diehards, with Mike just getting into it last year and the year before. So we got TWO of them and Tom even bought his new. We were both at the low 20's age wise and have other commitments that may take first priority in the $ department. I'm not Mark with a PHD (poppa has dealership :) )

We are JUST starting to get aftermarket support for things that are pretty necessary when wanting to REALLY push the cars. Aftermarket blocks to keep the heads from lifting just coming out.

If you are really trying to compare the group of people WITH these cars in this area to the people who have owned these mustangs that are the fastest street cars, and have owned and been building them for the past 10 years, you really have to be joking.

That and the cars still pull $10k for a decent one, compared to $3000 for your fox bodies and then $2000 for an S-trim.

It's been SOOOO overdone that its hard not to call someone with a 306 and an Strim a loser if he's not running 10.90's

Hell, what was it, Sam, Bobby, Andy, Ian, Josh all in the 10's with an Strim.

We don't even have that many LS1's that are dedicated to racing more than once a year. And we certainly don't have the fortune of the pass-me-down parts collection for good $ from Sam or Butch, etc...

And we definitely don't have the factory support you guys do for the NMRA that gives a REASON for people to build stuff to race.

Alright, I'm off my soapbox. This year will be the same thing, Mustangs a full second ahead of any of the LS1 cars.

HRSEPLA
02-14-2007, 04:30 PM
I just heard 'pound for pound', and agreed:)

scottie K
02-14-2007, 05:22 PM
cheby in a ford HUMMMM ! what a concept to make a ford go fast hahahaha

BOSS LX
02-14-2007, 05:48 PM
cheby in a ford HUMMMM ! what a concept to make a ford go fast hahahaha

Nope, you just found a way to make your chevy motor go fast with stock suspension. Take a look at true street.

I think I will keep my sbf.