PDA

View Full Version : EAA Show '07 Great Times!!!!!

NFLSpike
02-10-2007, 11:00 PM
Hello Mustang Enthusiasts......

I know many of you from seeing you at different car events over the past years, but many of you I don't know. For those of you whom I haven't met yet, I am the guy who is responsible for setting up a Mustang show, called Planes, Manes, and Automobiles, which will be held at the EAA grounds in Oshkosh. The show is now entering its 4th year and I hope that many of you will consider stopping by one of the fastest growing Stang shows in the Midwest. I had a meeting with the EAA reps Friday and the Planes ,Manes, and Automobiles Show is once again in a full gallop. The date will be Saturday, June 30th, and it will once again be covered by a national publication.....Mustang Enthusiast Magazine.....who will be looking for cars to feature in their great magazine. This year's show will be awesome and I will keep everyone posted on new information as it comes in. Mark your calendars because this will be an event that you won't want to miss! Feel free to email me with any questions or comments.

nflspike@ameritech.net

ALSO.....

There are many big things currently in the works for the Mustang enthusiast. An announcement will be made soon about another event that is in the early stages of development. It's gonna be a biggie!