PDA

View Full Version : 240sx Nissan Project car no engine/trans

madmike
02-07-2007, 06:15 PM
This was a five speed car, the engine and trans is gone as it was in line for a SR20 DET - S13 Swap but we have too many projects going on and my son is not around as much since his divorce sooooo!
I made the mistake of putting this on craigslist and I get at least 50 e-mails a day from high school kids with no money and their dads wont let them buy a fast and furious project he he !!

here it is with pics>> http://madison.craigslist.org/car/269496455.html

my cell is on tonight (608-617-2401) and I am at the shop, location Portage WI

512 BROOK STREET
Portage, wi 53901

RanJer
02-07-2007, 06:35 PM
damn.. i know a lot of people who want those.. myself included.. i'll spread the word and see if anyone has money. lol

MurphysLaw88GT
02-07-2007, 11:14 PM
needs ellisJuan

madmike
02-08-2007, 05:59 PM
damn.. i know a lot of people who want those.. myself included.. i'll spread the word and see if anyone has money. lol
hey thanks!

I have a pending sale from a member on here.

mike

madmike
02-11-2007, 08:13 PM
SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! SOLD!

THanks everyone its sold to a member on here!

Mike

purpl72olds
02-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Is the Rx7 for sale ?

Yooformula
02-11-2007, 09:39 PM
damm that was quick!!!

madmike
02-12-2007, 07:03 AM
Is the Rx7 for sale ? yes I can sell that too, cheap and I have a brand new full body kit for it, its fiberglass, front airdam/bumper cover, side skirts, rear spoiler and bumper cover. it was a five speed, has no engine but I have two five speed trans for it.

I was working on doing an EFI Stang 5.0 five speed in it, but hey still have to catch up after paying my property taxes!!! so everyhing is for sale!

$500.00 for all that, and I have a brand new set of blue and black fully adjustable racing seats for it, with harnesses for an extra $350.00

My digi cam is still broke from when I was taking a bunch of pictures outside when it was 22 below with wind chill, it froze up and has not worked since, but I can borrow a camera if you want more pics..

madmike
02-12-2007, 07:07 AM
yes I can sell that too, cheap and I have a brand new full body kit for it, its fiberglass, front airdam/bumper cover, side skirts, rear spoiler and bumper cover. it was a five speed, has no engine but I have two five speed trans for it.

I was working on doing an EFI Stang 5.0 five speed in it, but hey still have to catch up after paying my property taxes!!! so everyhing is for sale!

$500.00 for all that, and I have a brand new set of blue and black fully adjustable racing seats for it, with harnesses for an extra $350.00

My digi cam is still broke from when I was taking a bunch of pictures outside when it was 22 below with wind chill, it froze up and has not worked since, but I can borrow a camera if you want more pics..

PS IF I SELL THIS TOO, I AM DONATING $100 TO THIS WEB SITE
to help keep this place up and running as its the coolest web site in WI.

ADMIN can pm me with info for PAYPAL...