PDA

View Full Version : heiser

Sleeper Sierra
02-07-2007, 05:50 PM
anyone here work for heiser? Do they take care of their employees?

Crawlin
02-07-2007, 05:54 PM
Kyle (A B4C Z) is a tech here at Chevy

I'm a finanace manager for all the stores(i go where i'm needed)

I get taken care of. What part are you looking to work in? I could only answer for MYSELF on that aspect

pOrk
02-07-2007, 06:03 PM
My Uncle is the master Tech at Heiser Chevy, and they take care of him. I used to work there and they were cool at the Heiser Chevy location, cept for the old general manager who treated everyone like ass.

And the upper guys are mostly knobs ( cept for the select few who post / posted here on BCM ), I remember them treating me like dog shit when I volunteered to help with ( I think it was Sams wife ) and her fashion store. I quit shortly after, was sick of being treated like a 12 year old.

Crawlin
02-07-2007, 06:13 PM
your uncle, Keith?

new general manager came from the Lincoln/Mercury store. I don't know how Frank was so I can't compare.

A B4C Z
02-07-2007, 06:18 PM
His uncle is rick....Keith is leaving so chances are bad cutt is looking at the replacement position?

pOrk
02-07-2007, 11:00 PM
your uncle, Keith?

new general manager came from the Lincoln/Mercury store. I don't know how Frank was so I can't compare.

Hows the new guy? He seems okay when I worked there in the body shop, he rarely came in there though.

And my uncle is Rick

His uncle is rick....Keith is leaving so chances are bad cutt is looking at the replacement position?

Where is Keith goin??