PDA

View Full Version : Southsiders!!!

Mudd Runner
02-07-2007, 04:18 PM
I need pics of your cars for the new sig so post up the pic of your car you want in the sig and after they are collected a new, better sig will be made.

:headbang :headbang :headbang

juicedimpss
02-07-2007, 04:23 PM
oh snap.

2 bad z's
02-07-2007, 06:51 PM
oh snap.he said your car not someone elses:rolf :rolf

Crawlin
02-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Question....

what's the difference between racing a car you helped tune, but someone else's name on the title...

vs

racing a car someone else built that just was too good of a deal to pass up?

:)

puts on flame suit :)

2 bad z's
02-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Question....

what's the difference between racing a car you helped tune, but someone else's name on the title...

vs

puts on flame suit :)comon sense and $$$$ left in my pocket:headbang :headbang

FASTZ2895
02-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Oh, crawling got slap:guns1

comon sense and $$$$ left in my pocket:headbang :headbang

Bobby72GTO
02-07-2007, 10:16 PM
I need pics of your cars for the new sig so post up the pic of your car you want in the sig and after they are collected a new, better sig will be made.

:headbang :headbang :headbang

Hey Mikey, can I post a pic even if my car doesn't run? If yes should I post a old pic when it ran or a pic of it now?

juicedimpss
02-08-2007, 01:04 AM
Question....

vs

puts on flame suit :)

:thumbsup :banana
um,yeah,.
anyone who put the car they are racing together shouldnt be allowed to race.........:loser

Crawlin
02-08-2007, 08:52 AM
I GOT SLAPPED? HOW? where?

all i see is someone saved money?

it's just as ghey of an argument as the title thing.

if ron bought it for $1 and put his name on the title, what would you have to complain about then? he bought it for cents on the dollar, just like the silver Z was bought, as well as the white mustang larry has.

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 09:08 AM
I GOT SLAPPED? HOW? where?

all i see is someone saved money?

it's just as ghey of an argument as the title thing.

if ron bought it for $1 and put his name on the title, what would you have to complain about then? he bought it for cents on the dollar, just like the silver Z was bought, as well as the white mustang larry has.who cares

juicedimpss
02-08-2007, 09:16 AM
who cares

ok
how about this previous response...

how about this your rent a bu vs my rent a bu :banana until you get your own car quit wasting my time

the way i see it,it is MY powerplant,who cares what chassis i have it in.until i finish my camaro chassis,i will be running it in the bu.
now,when you get a sack off ebay,lock something in...till then sheddup.

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 09:20 AM
did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed.or does the truth hurt :rolf :rolf
ok
how about this previous response...

the way i see it,it is MY powerplant,who cares what chassis i have it in.until i finish my camaro chassis,i will be running it in the bu.
now,when you get a sack off ebay,lock something in...till then sheddup.

blackhorse
02-08-2007, 09:33 AM
did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed.or does the truth hurt :rolf :rolf

Wow,... not to butt in or anything but if i read all this correctly the only thing Ron is quilty of is not using his own chassy (even though he did set the entire car up years ago) and 2 bad z's is quilty of buying someone else's car calling it his own and trying racing it:confused :confused I guess i dont see the argument JUST MY 2 CENTS

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 09:39 AM
Wow,... not to butt in or anything but if i read all this correctly the only thing Ron is quilty of is not using his own chassy (even though he did set the entire car up years ago) and 2 bad z's is quilty of buying someone else's car calling it his own and trying racing it:confused :confused I guess i dont see the argument JUST MY 2 CENTSdont be a hater , you can get some of my zo6 i bought that also:wow :wow

juicedimpss
02-08-2007, 09:43 AM
dont be a hater , you can get some of my zo6 i bought that also:wow :wow

anyone care to side bet?
Ill put my cash on the S.S. car,and ill match anyones bet.
:devil

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 09:44 AM
anyone care to side bet?
Ill put my cash on the S.S. car,and ill match anyones bet.
:devilyou care to try na/na Ronnie

blackhorse
02-08-2007, 09:44 AM
Well I did not want to stir up any thing, but dont come out talking trash and writing checks your A$$ cant cash:D

Mudd Runner
02-08-2007, 09:46 AM
damn everbody got sand in the vag today?

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Well I did not want to stir up any thing, but dont come out talking trash and writing checks your A$$ cant cash:Dsounds like a rerun:banana :banana

blackhorse
02-08-2007, 09:52 AM
Well step up and lock something in with one of us. Who do you want Ron or me????

juicedimpss
02-08-2007, 09:52 AM
you care to try na/na Ronnie

you skeered of the bottle?
:rolf
you can run whatever way you want,but im telling you now,ill be on the gun.

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 10:04 AM
you skeered of the bottle?
:rolf
you can run whatever way you want,but im telling you now,ill be on the gun.my plan was to show you what a little ls6 will do to ya na , than give you a shot of the big ls1 on juice ,we can do this all in one night ,:wooo come on, you game . 2 street cars against your big bad race car

juicedimpss
02-08-2007, 10:04 AM
bring them to the track for rsd,and bring cash.
they have a whaaaaaaambulance on premisis for when you start bleeding from the rape.

gay crybaby response in

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 10:11 AM
just what i figured ,no Balls
bring them to the track for rsd,and bring cash.
they have a whaaaaaaambulance on premisis for when you start bleeding from the rape.

gay crybaby response in

juicedimpss
02-08-2007, 10:16 AM
just what i figured ,no Balls

how do you figure?....it will be wayyyyyyyyy more fun to embarrass you in front of a bigger crowd,2 times.

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 10:24 AM
how do you figure?....it will be wayyyyyyyyy more fun to embarrass you in front of a bigger crowd,2 times.you claim you have a street car ,lets just do it ,like nike says

FASTZ2895
02-08-2007, 10:25 AM
I tell you what...we can make this a tag team event...The 2 NS Z28 against..The rent-a-wreck SS for 100.00 a men...So it will be NS 200.00 total...SS 1000.00 because..it's about 5 owners to a car=10 owners @ 100=1000:rolf :rolf :rolf

Well step up and lock something in with one of us. Who do you want Ron or me????

Mudd Runner
02-08-2007, 10:28 AM
Hes scared that if he goes to the track then everyone will really know how slow the NS is

Myles
02-08-2007, 10:29 AM
I tell you what...we can make this a tag team event...The 2 NS Z28 against..The rent-a-wreck SS for 100.00 a men...So it will be NS 200.00 total...SS 1000.00 because..it's about 5 owners to a car=10 owners @ 100=1000:rolf :rolf :rolf

its going to be funny seeing you pay them the 200 bucks when you lose, cause you will be in the donkey suit after you just lost to me.

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 10:31 AM
Hes scared that if he goes to the track then everyone will really know how slow the NS isanother classic comeback

juicedimpss
02-08-2007, 10:47 AM
you claim you have a street car ,lets just do it ,like nike says

i have the chains on my slicks already,lets just goto merrill saturday and get this done on the lake :goof

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 10:54 AM
i have the chains on my slicks already,lets just goto merrill saturday and get this done on the lake :goofthat is about the only chance you will have to come out on top:headbang

BAD LS1
02-08-2007, 11:03 AM
Just wondering... for my own clarifacation, but does the torqued up malibu ever see the street?

I mean could someone like 2 bad Z's run you on the NS at the normal street local?

Or is it a race car only?

Mudd Runner
02-08-2007, 11:06 AM
I do believe there is video some where out there of the bu driving to the track, racing and driving back. Pretty sure its seen plenty of street time but im not 100% on that.

juicedimpss
02-08-2007, 11:14 AM
the bu has seen plenty of street driving,after all it is a true 92 octane motor.i have driven it to and from the track quite a few times....like when other "street cars" needed the trailer.just a side note,it has even towed a broken f-body down the return road.....

i will be putting insurance on it for this season so i can give it more street duty.

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 11:14 AM
Just wondering... for my own clarifacation, but does the torqued up malibu ever see the street?

I mean could someone like 2 bad Z's run you on the NS at the normal street local?

Or is it a race car only?hell yea ,with either car in 90 degree heat with the air going

juicedimpss
02-08-2007, 11:32 AM

Or is it a race car only?

did you want some action too?i thought you quit drag racing?
:D

Crawlin
02-08-2007, 11:32 AM
YEAH, I WAS SUPRISED HOW WELL IT TOWED MY CAR DOWN THE RETURN ROAD AFTER IT BLEW, HAHAHA.

I FOLLOWED HIM HOME FROM THE TRACK THAT NIGHT WITH THE BU HEADING DOWN i94

PS - WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT a/c, I GET HEADACHES FROM THAT CRAP SO I ALWAYS HAVE THE WINDOWS CRACKED. SO IN SOME PEOPLE'S MIND THAT MEANS THAT BECAUSE I RIPPED IT OUT, IT'S NOT A STREET CAR, BUT IF IT WAS STILL IN AND NEVER USED, THAT MEANS IT IS A STREET CAR.

I THINK I'LL HAVE TO GO TO NORTHSIDE SCHOOL SO I CAN UNDERSTAND A BIT BETTER THEIR RATIONALIZATIONS

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 11:34 AM
the bu has seen plenty of street driving,after all it is a true 92 octane motor.i have driven it to and from the track quite a few times....like when other "street cars" needed the trailer.just a side note,it has even towed a broken f-body down the return road.....

i will be putting insurance on it for this season so i can give it more street duty.now that is what i have been waiting to hear:banana :banana

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 11:37 AM
YEAH, I WAS SUPRISED HOW WELL IT TOWED MY CAR DOWN THE RETURN ROAD AFTER IT BLEW, HAHAHA.

PS - WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT a/c, I GET HEADACHES FROM THAT CRAP SO I ALWAYS HAVE THE WINDOWS CRACKED. SO IN SOME PEOPLE'S MIND THAT MEANS THAT BECAUSE I RIPPED IT OUT, IT'S NOT A STREET CAR, BUT IF IT WAS STILL IN AND NEVER USED, THAT MEANS IT IS A STREET CAR.

I THINK I'LL HAVE TO GO TO NORTHSIDE SCHOOL SO I CAN UNDERSTAND A BIT BETTER THEIR RATIONALIZATIONS

2 bad z's
02-08-2007, 11:38 AM
a/c = cool on a hot day :D

FASTZ2895
02-08-2007, 12:57 PM
Myles I hope your car can run in the 11's.... because I'm not going play around with....Straight to the thoat is may tactical move for you...You're going down as soon as the season starts...:fire :flipoff2: :chair: :alcoholic :rolf

its going to be funny seeing you pay them the 200 bucks when you lose, cause you will be in the donkey suit after you just lost to me.

Myles
02-08-2007, 01:10 PM
11s?

damn. ill have to see what i can do.

juicedimpss
02-08-2007, 01:13 PM
11s?

you are going to need to spray 3 seconds out of that thing.........
:wow

Myles
02-08-2007, 01:14 PM
you are going to need to spray 3 seconds out of that thing.........
:wow

i know, its going to be hard. But ill just have to work away at it.

FASTZ2895
02-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Myles... 11's are faster than you have every have gone... So don't make it seem like 11's are slow for you...I would be surprise if your car breaks into the 12's:rolf :rolf :rolf

11s?

BAD LS1
02-08-2007, 01:18 PM
Nope was just asking cuz i never noticed if it had plates or not.

The Camaro is not much of drag racer any more, just a show car with a squeaky idler pulley bearing this year.

Myles
02-08-2007, 01:21 PM
Myles... 11's are faster than you have every have gone... So don't make it seem like 11's are slow for you...I would be surprise if your car breaks into the 12's:rolf :rolf :rolf

i would be suprised if it breaks into the 12s also.

i was stating that i will have to work hard to attempt to get it to that magic number.

juicedimpss
02-08-2007, 01:25 PM
Nope was just asking cuz i never noticed if it had plates or not.

The Camaro is not much of drag racer any more, just a show car with a squeaky idler pulley bearing this year.

lets ask the same question of your..................will it see any street dudty this season? i only remember seeing it out 2 times last year,i would have thought it would have been out more,being a street car and all.
i hate when the idler pulley bearings get worn out,making silly noises.

juicedimpss
02-08-2007, 01:26 PM
i would be suprised if it breaks into the 12s also.

i was stating that i will have to work hard to attempt to get it to that magic number.

you should paint it,everyone knows black cars are slow.
:banana

Myles
02-08-2007, 01:28 PM
you should paint it,everyone knows black cars are slow.
:banana

or just wax it alot so the air flows over it better.

FASTZ2895
02-08-2007, 01:38 PM
You need to do more than waxing it....because your azz is going to be waxed.... So talk to ron and get that 500 shot of N.O.S so you can run in 13's with that slow sh:t:rolf :rolf

or just wax it alot so the air flows over it better.

Myles
02-08-2007, 01:41 PM
You need to do more than waxing it....because your azz is going to be waxed.... So talk to ron and get that 500 shot of N.O.S so you can run in 13's with that slow sh:t:rolf :rolf

so does that mean youll let me run on the juice and you'll run on motor?

BAD LS1
02-08-2007, 01:43 PM
lets ask the same question of your..................will it see any street dudty this season? i only remember seeing it out 2 times last year,i would have thought it would have been out more,being a street car and all.
i hate when the idler pulley bearings get worn out,making silly noises.

See thats what happens when you live in the deep south, you never get to see when haley's comet cars make apperances.

And i put 1500 miles on it this past year...

FASTZ2895
02-08-2007, 01:55 PM
Just like a typically southsider request...Also way want the avantage...just bring your car as is....Race what you builded...okay no more dam excuss!!!:fire Put up or shut up.... Since you feel you are so fast bring 200 to race me...:loser

so does that mean youll let me run on the juice and you'll run on motor?

Myles
02-08-2007, 01:58 PM
i dont think im fast. im just seriously asking cause my shit IS slow.

Crawlin
02-08-2007, 02:30 PM
a/c = cool on a hot day :D

hahaha

my a/c = driving faster with the t-tops off

FASTZ2895
02-08-2007, 02:33 PM
No you have an new motor installed...Stop the bullsh:t:punch:

i dont think im fast. im just seriously asking cause my shit IS slow.

scottie K
02-08-2007, 04:53 PM
thats it im gona pull my steet car out in a few weeks.... not the mustang either....

Bobby72GTO
02-09-2007, 05:52 AM

Sh!t, so it is going to take a 500 shot to make my car run 13's? Damn I don't think my boat anchor is going to be able to take that.

Crawlin
02-09-2007, 09:40 AM
here's my pic..

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i209/z28kid98/MyZ5.jpg