PDA

View Full Version : some tell me im not the only retard

hrsp
02-06-2007, 06:29 PM
so i go out earlier today to warm up my car come back in and sit on the chair...about 10 mins later i get a call "were not working today blah blah" so i put the phone down and COMPLETLY forget about the car outside...i must have dosed out cause i work up about 2hrs later and was going out...i'm searching around the house for my keys and cant find em (DUH) then it hits SHIT car is running...go outside and its still running and atleast it was warmed up hey:durr i wonder how much gas it just burned sitting there?

anyone else ever done some dumb shat like this?

Cutlass Queen
02-06-2007, 06:34 PM
so i go out earlier today to warm up my car come back in and sit on the chair...about 10 mins later i get a call "were not working today blah blah" so i put the phone down and COMPLETLY forget about the car outside...i must have dosed out cause i work up about 2hrs later and was going out...i'm searching around the house for my keys and cant find em (DUH) then it hits SHIT car is running...go outside and its still running and atleast it was warmed up hey:durr i wonder how much gas it just burned sitting there?

:rolf :rolf I don't think I have yet but look at the bright side atleast no one stole your car :goof Which is pretty surprising considering the way people are today.

ThatWhiteCivic
02-06-2007, 07:04 PM
I lcoked the keys in the car with the a/c jacked. Three hours later mmy nipples were hard within seconds of getting in.

moels
02-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Had a guy at work get out and leave his car running for the first 5 hours of the day until someone luckily noticed it. Needless to say, he was hungover that morning.

70challenger452
02-06-2007, 07:47 PM
Had a guy at work get out and leave his car running for the first 5 hours of the day until someone luckily noticed it. Needless to say, he was hungover that morning.

:rolf :rolf thats great

Lash
02-06-2007, 07:56 PM

:rolf

Good stuff!

Poncho
02-06-2007, 10:08 PM
thats awesome.

GTSLOW
02-06-2007, 10:15 PM
:rolf nice, wonder what the neighbors thought.

ScottyB14
02-06-2007, 11:19 PM
When i was leaving my buddies house in oak creek on sunday night, someone their asked my to start their truck on my way out. No problem. So we leave to go downtown to get something to eat, drive back to the buddies, and the dudes truck was still running when we got their. He never left. Didnt get the exact time on it, but it was a decent amount of time that it was running. I told him his truck was nice and warmed up for him.

Yooformula
02-06-2007, 11:23 PM
THat is too funny. My wife just reminded of when she let the dog out last week for her walk then FORGOT to let her back in. Several hours later, she asks me if I let the dog out.....WTF?!?!? Luckliy our neighbor found the dog and let her in but that didnt stop me from giving her a guilt trip about it.

88Nightmare
02-06-2007, 11:31 PM
I've left the keys in the ignition of my truck before, but luckily the truck wasn't running. Ive done that one or twice in my driveway, and then once at southridge mall during christmas shopping season :stare: