PDA

View Full Version : No NOS No Problem

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 08:14 AM
Anyone out there just running all motor? I can’t stand the juice and everyone wants me to shoot it. I feel like the only guy that wants to go fast on motor alone. I got a friend, Bigloc, I need to get him clean and stop shooting the NOS it’s killing his car. Bud if your out there you need to get in a 12 step program and stop shooting the juice. All motor all the time.

juicedimpss
02-05-2007, 09:06 AM
you can run on motor,just be ready to keep getting beat by cars that have smaller and more driveable engines.

Cutlass Queen
02-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Anyone out there just running all motor? I can’t stand the juice and everyone wants me to shoot it. I feel like the only guy that wants to go fast on motor alone. I got a friend, Bigloc, I need to get him clean and stop shooting the NOS it’s killing his car. Bud if your out there you need to get in a 12 step program and stop shooting the juice. All motor all the time.

I'm running on just motor. It won't keep up with some guys but it'll do for now. My brother's running on motor and has no problem running in the high 9s. There still are people out there running all motor with no juice, believe it or not:thumbsup

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 09:41 AM
juicedimpss if your shooting and turning low 11's your in my reach and my cars clean no needle marks. Cutlas Queen it's good to see people still know how to build motors that go on their own. I think people watch to much tv and think NOS is the only way to go fast.

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 09:45 AM
Where my boy Bigloc Calling Bigloc come to the non Juiced side time to build that triple nicle and stop the madness.

Crawlin
02-05-2007, 09:48 AM
shooting AND low 11's...???

it's not the only way to go fast, i'll agree with you on that. But some people like to go fast and still have a somewhat driveable car.

BBC running 13:1 having to run on race gas all the time camming like a mutha****a and a huge stall

VS

BBC running 9.5:1 that can run pump gas, driveability is alot better, smaller stall, etc... spraying a 200 shot

the second choice might even run faster and be more "streetable"

i got huge props for guys who can run a number all motor, but it's just not my style.

juicedimpss
02-05-2007, 09:51 AM
shooting AND low 11's...???

it's not the only way to go fast, i'll agree with you on that. But some people like to go fast and still have a somewhat driveable car.

BBC running 13:1 having to run on race gas all the time camming like a mutha****a and a huge stall

VS

BBC running 9.5:1 that can run pump gas, driveability is alot better, smaller stall, etc... spraying a 200 shot

the second choice might even run faster and be more "streetable"

i got huge props for guys who can run a number all motor, but it's just not my style.

OR RUN THAT SAME BIG COMPRESSION BBC,AND SPRAY THE SH!T OUT OF IT AND REALLY WHOOP THE N/A MOTOR!!:rolf

juicedimpss
02-05-2007, 09:52 AM
juicedimpss if your shooting and turning low 11's your in my reach and my cars clean no needle marks. Cutlas Queen it's good to see people still know how to build motors that go on their own. I think people watch to much tv and think NOS is the only way to go fast.

im not sure who you are,but you can grab a lane with my 11 second ride anytime :devil

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 09:58 AM
I might take you up on that. I'm new to the strip this will be my first time running the car but I'll be fine.

Cutlass Queen
02-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Last time I checked a lot of guys I know who are running the motors without juice can still turn over 9-10 sec. passes along with street driving :goof

juicedimpss
02-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Last time I checked a lot of guys I know who are running the motors without juice can still turn over 9-10 sec. passes along with street driving :goof

how far can they drive them? id be willing to bet it would be a costly trip to get to the other side of town when running race fuel.
:rolf

Cutlass Queen
02-05-2007, 10:14 AM
how far can they drive them? id be willing to bet it would be a costly trip to get to the other side of town when running race fuel.

Hey nobody mentioned distance now...they just said they couldn't drive on the street

Next time you boys should be more specific :goof

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 10:18 AM
How far can you go shooting the juice a mile? What the difference? you shut the juice off and its a all motor car just slower. :banana

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 10:20 AM
I drove my car 5 hours North to store it it took 8 tanks of gas but I made it.

juicedimpss
02-05-2007, 10:22 AM
How far can you go shooting the juice a mile? What the difference? you shut the juice off and its a all motor car just slower. :banana

i wont need to have the bottle on that long to be ahead......
:headbang

GRNDNL
02-05-2007, 10:51 AM
I don't spray my little V6 and it runs 10s at 3600lbs............:confused

juicedimpss
02-05-2007, 10:54 AM
I don't spray my little V6 and it runs 10s at 3600lbs............:confused

is it N/A???

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 11:58 AM
I give the Buick Boys props I had a 87' T-Type in high school and everyone thought it was a Monte Carlo SS with a bad exhast leak but man was it fast. But I grew up and realized it was to close to Rice and moved on to Mopar and no I dont have alot of money. What happened to building HP with the motor. And Mr Impala SS what do you run on motor 13.8's. Also you have alot of racing to do this year with all the lanes you have handed out. I'll see you at the Grove look for the black topped, vitamin C orange, RoadRunner with the poverty caps and 6 pack hood. I know I'll be looking for you.

juicedimpss
02-05-2007, 12:02 PM
I give the Buick Boys props I had a 87' T-Type in high school and everyone thought it was a Monte Carlo SS with a bad exhast leak but man was it fast. But I grew up and realized it was to close to Rice and moved on to Mopar and no I dont have alot of money. What happened to building HP with the motor. And Mr Impala SS what do you run on motor 13.8's. Also you have alot of racing to do this year with all the lanes you have handed out. I'll see you at the Grove look for the black topped, vitamin C orange, RoadRunner with the poverty caps and 6 pack hood. I know I'll be looking for you.

dont forget your purse,cuz i dont accept credit cards.
:devil

btw,the impy was a mid 12 car on nutz,not that it matters anymore.

GRNDNL
02-05-2007, 12:02 PM

My wife has a Black 70 GS that will be looking for your Mopar........:chair:.......

xxsn0blindxx
02-05-2007, 12:57 PM
I had a 87' T-Type in high school and everyone thought it was a Monte Carlo SS with a bad exhast leak but man was it fast. But I grew up and realized it was to close to Rice and moved on to Mopar and no I dont have alot of money.

Are you for real??? In what world is a t-type buick in any way remotely rice? Unless somebody riced it out (big wing/tacky stickers/fart pipe) I can't imagine one of these cars being anything but anti-rice.

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Sound good I'm equal operatunity with the can of whoop. :banana

FourEyedFord
02-05-2007, 04:49 PM
I know a few cars that get down without nitrous......

DoubleAron
02-05-2007, 04:58 PM
I know a few cars that get down without nitrous......

I knew one N/A car that did, and would have gotten down alot more if it wasn't for someone talking me into this blower thing.^ Jerk!:D

FourEyedFord
02-05-2007, 06:02 PM
I knew one N/A car that did, and would have gotten down alot more if it wasn't for someone talking me into this blower thing.^ Jerk!:D

You will thank me in the end! :thumbsup

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 06:07 PM
I'm glad I'm not alone running just motor anyone else out there not running on the juice. Is there a South side club thats juice free?

Myles
02-05-2007, 06:10 PM
..sooo... any logical reason why you hate nitrous?

Just sounds like since you dont know how to tune a car, you stay away from nitrous.

2 bad z's
02-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Ron are you making another friend:banana1:

2 bad z's
02-05-2007, 06:32 PM
Anyone out there just running all motor? I can’t stand the juice and everyone wants me to shoot it. I feel like the only guy that wants to go fast on motor alone. I got a friend, Bigloc, I need to get him clean and stop shooting the NOS it’s killing his car. Bud if your out there you need to get in a 12 step program and stop shooting the juice. All motor all the time.you will only hate the spray for so long:shades

70challenger452
02-05-2007, 06:34 PM
my sig says it all, things don't go bang like they do on spray or boost

MurphysLaw88GT
02-05-2007, 06:35 PM
dont forget your purse,cuz i dont accept credit cards.
:devil

btw,the impy was a mid 12 car on nutz,not that it matters anymore.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Funny shit right there!!!!

wikked
02-05-2007, 07:12 PM
I give the Buick Boys props I had a 87' T-Type in high school... ...But I grew up and realized it was to close to Rice...

ooh that's not gonna sit well :popcorn

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 08:02 PM
Mr. Myles I don’t claim to know how to tune a car to the edge like Landy or Sox but it is what it is and I can’t hide my poor tuning skills like you with a bunch of spray. What happen to if you ran NOS you were cheating? I still believe that, I guess I'm old school my shifters still on the column and it is what it is I will lose some races this year sorting it out but it sounds like we are going to have some fun.

juicedimpss
02-05-2007, 08:22 PM
..sooo... any logical reason why you hate nitrous?

Just sounds like since you dont know how to tune a car, you stay away from nitrous.

and the million dollar answer..........ding ding sing.

juicedimpss
02-05-2007, 08:23 PM
you will only hate the spray until you run it

fixed :devil

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 08:34 PM
Mr Impala or Ron I heared you like sleds? I got me one of those to and it's spray free to but it still runs pretty good my friends call it the big red machine it's a 96' v-max4 with a little work done to it, you see I'm from Rice Lake origonally that's wear Pat Hauck lives you know something about racing sleds to? :D

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 08:36 PM
Any Mopar boy out there or is it me and Mr 70Challenger against the world? Where are all the old school people?

juicedimpss
02-05-2007, 08:48 PM
Mr Impala or Ron I heared you like sleds? I got me one of those to and it's spray free to but it still runs pretty good my friends call it the big red machine it's a 96' v-max4 with a little work done to it, you see I'm from Rice Lake origonally that's wear Pat Hauck lives you know something about racing sleds to? :D

i can bring the old dinosaur out if you wanna play on the ice this weekend.......
its JUST a polaris.

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 09:26 PM
:stare Ron I'm Cracker Lacker but not Cracker Crazy it's a bit cold to be running in this weather you ok Ron you seem a little upset. You sell the Impala yet that new motor run ok I heard the juice killed the last one sorry to hear that. We have all lost friends to the juice. Just say no!!! Stop the Madness. :thumbsup

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 09:28 PM
That old sled you got can you run the trails with it? I still can. You up for a ride up north when the weather gets better can you run with a pack of v-max4?

juicedimpss
02-05-2007, 09:30 PM
That old sled you got can you run the trails with it? I still can. You up for a ride up north when the weather gets better can you run with a pack of v-max4?

nope,im done trail riding.
this sled doesnt have shit for suspension.
a few weeks ago would have been a different story

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 09:46 PM
To all that I offended I did not mean to upset anyone so please accept my apologies I'm just excited for the summer to come and start my first year racing I'm sorry for acting like a high school kid. Again my apologies.

juicedimpss
02-05-2007, 09:49 PM
do i know you?

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 09:55 PM
No Ron you dont I know people that know you.

Myles
02-05-2007, 10:05 PM
sorry, i cant help but gauge the intelligence of a person really low when they call nitrous NOS.

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 10:15 PM
No problem Myles.

Cracker Lacker
02-05-2007, 10:18 PM
I guess I watched to much TV myself. Dont mean it's ok to play with that stuff though.

bigloc
02-06-2007, 02:52 AM
2 this guy call oncrackalaka do u no me!!!!! im a northsider they call me bigloc n i dont no u??????but we kan do somthing....

bigloc
02-06-2007, 03:07 AM
:nutkick :confused :loser
2 this guy call oncrackalaka do u no me!!!!! im a northsider they call me bigloc n i dont no u??????but we kan do somthing....

UnderPSI
02-06-2007, 08:31 AM
-1 for the new guy MmmKay.

At least they aren't trying to give us fake free gas cards

Cracker Lacker
02-06-2007, 08:34 AM
I know you Bigloc you can have a lane to I know your addicted to Nitros I'm hear to help. I got something for you

FASTZ2895
02-06-2007, 09:05 AM
Big Loc who are you... Do you know the NS gang:confused What car you own?

:nutkick :confused :loser

wikked
02-06-2007, 09:26 AM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/humber/content/images/2005/10/03/grammar_police_car_203x152.jpg

Someone please... make the call.
Think of the children.

juicedimpss
02-06-2007, 09:28 AM
Big Loc who are you... Do you know the NS gang:confused What car you own?

you know who that is.

2 bad z's
02-06-2007, 09:44 AM
you know who that is.Oh sh:banana1:t Ron you better make friends with Scotty k so you can borrow his motor:wooo

FourEyedFord
02-06-2007, 10:36 AM
Oh sh:banana1:t Ron you better make friends with Scotty k so you can borrow his motor:wooo

:rolf :rolf Ouch!

juicedimpss
02-06-2007, 10:42 AM
:rolf :rolf Ouch!

watch yourself,i might give you a lesson too

FourEyedFord
02-06-2007, 10:44 AM
I'm ready for ya!!!!!!!! :devil :goof

juicedimpss
02-06-2007, 10:48 AM
I'm ready for ya!!!!!!!! :devil :goof

uh oh.
:wow

Cracker Lacker
02-06-2007, 10:57 AM
Cant we all just get along?

Cracker Lacker
02-06-2007, 11:00 AM
Bigloc I know your North side I feel sorry for you this year I'm off the street and on the track. Hilly Billy style "South Side!"

2 bad z's
02-06-2007, 11:18 AM
watch yourself,i might give you a lesson too
:rolfsince when did you go from student to teacher:rolf :rolf

GRM-REPR
02-06-2007, 11:22 AM
John Stolpa of Rocket Racing has a built to hell 64 Cutlass? Same engine he built in 94' 455 Olds Rocket. Just saw it in late September runnin' mid 9's again, all throttle, no bottle, no power adder. If someone wants to spray, nothing wrong with that in my book.

bigloc
02-06-2007, 12:43 PM
first of all 2 fastz2895 remember at carl house looking at tranz carl fasteddie and biglow.......

bigloc
02-06-2007, 12:48 PM
2 crack a slaker wats up nos is the best way 2 play...dont nok it 2 u try it....

bigloc
02-06-2007, 12:59 PM
my north side roots keep me grounded but i cant remember u but lets play when it get warm i will tell u where to play ok...... hillbillie

FASTZ2895
02-06-2007, 01:02 PM
well thanks for the intro...Ready to kick some azz.... This summer the NS is having a fish fry....The SS is on the menu....Half bake, uncooked, deep fried and still in the lake:rolf :rolf waiting to be school:thumbsup

first of all 2 fastz2895 remember at carl house looking at tranz carl fasteddie and biglow.......

2 bad z's
02-06-2007, 01:05 PM
well thanks for the intro...Ready to kick some azz.... This summer the NS is having a fish fry....The SS is on the menu....Half bake, uncooked, deep fried and still in the lake:rolf :rolf waiting to be school:thumbsupdont forget the shis k bob:headbang

juicedimpss
02-06-2007, 01:07 PM
since when did you go from student to teacher:rolf :rolf

i cant wait to clip your wings.

2 bad z's
02-06-2007, 01:14 PM
i cant wait to clip your wings.the only thing you will be clipping are the shrubs around my house ,after i get done owning you :chair:

FASTZ2895
02-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Thanks Bro :rolf

dont forget the shis k bob:headbang

juicedimpss
02-06-2007, 01:17 PM
the only thing you will be clipping are the shrubs around my house ,after i get done owning you :chair:

damn,that was funny.

Moparjim
02-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Dammit I was all excited to see a live thread in the Old School Muscle forum, and this tarded discussion is what it is... Spray it, don't spray it who cares its a matter of preference. I will say though it's the cheapest, easiest way to slap a significant power adder onto just about any car. Every competitive car in "street" type shootouts runs a power adder, quite a few of them nitrous. Take a look at Hot Rod's Pump Gas Drags last year for example - both competitive Mopars that Eddie guy's Duster and the Hemi powered Cuda both spray like crazy I believe.

Prince Valiant
02-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Fast eddie uses a 700 shot of nitrous...he's gunning for deep 7's with pump gas this year.

bigloc
02-06-2007, 02:17 PM
i cant wate 2 it get warm!!!!! N.O.S HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

Cutlass Queen
02-06-2007, 02:21 PM
i cant wate 2 it get warm!!!!! N.O.S HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

So who exactly are you bigloc? Why the mystery?

Cracker Lacker
02-06-2007, 02:23 PM
BigLoc you need to get to work. And as for Moparjim shame on you for shooting that stuff. Did we forget how to go fast on motor alone. I cant wait till it gets warm so I can let the 542 strech it's legs and run down some junkies. You guys suck on whip cream bottels to?

juicedimpss
02-06-2007, 02:25 PM
BigLoc you need to get to work. And as for Moparjim shame on you for shooting that stuff. Did we forget how to go fast on motor alone. I cant wait till it gets warm so I can let the 542 strech it's legs and run down some junkies. You guys suck on whip cream bottels to?

what bore/stroke combo is a 542?

Cracker Lacker
02-06-2007, 02:37 PM
4.5 on 440 my fault 543 cant leave one out.

UnderPSI
02-06-2007, 02:45 PM
This thread gets more and more retarded everytime I check it. And can we stop with the whole "nitrous is like a drug and you guys are addicted and need help and are dumb for using and all motor is better and i am smart for being all motor and you are not smart cuz you take drugs for your car" talk. It is getting pretty old.

MurphysLaw88GT
02-06-2007, 03:30 PM
This thread gets more and more retarded everytime I check it. And can we stop with the whole "nitrous is like a drug and you guys are addicted and need help and are dumb for using and all motor is better and i am smart for being all motor and you are not smart cuz you take drugs for your car" talk. It is getting pretty old.

I agree, who ****** cares

rally_scort
02-06-2007, 09:05 PM
im still trying to translate the friggin posts from crakasmoka and bigcrock...anybody care to help???

nismodave
02-06-2007, 09:06 PM
Its a psychological thing.....

V8 domestic drivers dont like getting beat by turbo or Nitrous Imports........."If I had a Supercharger on my car....blah blah"

People that get beat by cars that cost/have more $$$ into them......."If my car had as much $.....blah blah."

Nuts and bolts motor racers hate losing to Nitrous cars....."If my car had spay....blah blah"

Big cube runners dont like losing to smaller cube guys running a power adder......"If my car had a power adder....blah blah"

EVER SINCE THE FIRST TWO CARS THAT EVER RACED EACH OTHER,RACED,EXCUSES HAVE BEEN MADE!!!!!

IMO, it doesent matter how much you spend, or how you go fast......Just get there the way you want.

Dont make excuses when you lose......

But dont only challenge people you know can beat easily.

2 bad z's
02-06-2007, 09:10 PM
and who do you think he is talking about
Its a psychological thing.....

V8 domestic drivers dont like getting beat by turbo or Nitrous Imports........."If I had a Supercharger on my car....blah blah"

People that get beat by cars that cost/have more $$$ into them......."If my car had as much $.....blah blah."

Nuts and bolts motor racers hate losing to Nitrous cars....."If my car had spay....blah blah"

Big cube runners dont like losing to smaller cube guys running a power adder......"If my car had a power adder....blah blah"

EVER SINCE THE FIRST TWO CARS THAT EVER RACED EACH OTHER,RACED,EXCUSES HAVE BEEN MADE!!!!!

IMO, it doesent matter how much you spend, or how you go fast......Just get there the way you want.

Dont make excuses when you lose......

But dont only challenge people you know can beat easily.

nismodave
02-06-2007, 09:12 PM
and who do you think he is talking about

Im actually talking about everyone.....:wow

Cracker Lacker
02-06-2007, 10:17 PM
nismodave that was beautiful man. And every time you post I cant help but stare at your Avatar that is so wrong. But I can't help but look.

2SLOW
02-06-2007, 11:25 PM
i'm all motor till i'm on the button.....................:devil

FASTZ2895
02-07-2007, 07:38 AM
Nice ride...How fast is your ride?

i'm all motor till i'm on the button.....................:devil

2SLOW
02-07-2007, 11:00 AM
Nice ride...How fast is your ride?

13.7's :devil :rolf :rolf

juicedimpss
02-07-2007, 11:03 AM
13.7's :devil :rolf :rolf

damn,you have our whole crew covered.

Bobby72GTO
02-07-2007, 02:13 PM

I don't know, maybe if I spray my car really hard I might be able to put off a 13.6 run and beat him.

BAD LS1
02-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Spray does perform miracles and all... i mean... it put all the LS1's into the 10s after all, even mine! lol

nismodave
02-07-2007, 04:30 PM
nismodave that was beautiful man. And every time you post I cant help but stare at your Avatar that is so wrong. But I can't help but look.

Thanks....

I see it takes a newbie to appreciate my wisdom.:thumbsup :goof

FASTZ2895
02-07-2007, 08:08 PM
If you want to impress me....Get the two girls to come over and play with my balls:rolf :rolf :rolf :banana1: :banana1: :banana1:

Thanks....

I see it takes a newbie to appreciate my wisdom.:thumbsup :goof

nismodave
02-07-2007, 08:09 PM
If you want to impress me....Get the two girls to come over and play with my balls:rolf :rolf :rolf :banana1: :banana1: :banana1:

You have that one in your Avatar that looks like she got hit in the face with a hot sack of nickels.

2 bad z's
02-07-2007, 08:15 PM
You have that one in your Avatar that looks like she got hit in the face with a hot sack if nickels.you can always bury her head in a pillow if it bothers you

PureSound15
02-07-2007, 08:15 PM
You have that one in your Avatar that looks like she got hit in the face with a hot sack if nickels.

She has a face :confused

FASTZ2895
02-07-2007, 09:06 PM
now she do:rolf :rolf

She has a face :confused

Bobby72GTO
02-07-2007, 10:27 PM
you can always bury her head in a pillow if it bothers you

:rolf :rolf Or you could just turn off the lights.

wikked
02-08-2007, 09:55 AM
You have that one in your Avatar that looks like she got hit in the face with a hot sack of nickels.

Looks like Chyna. gross.

Bobby72GTO
02-09-2007, 06:02 AM
Looks like Chyna. gross.

:rolf :rolf Yeah Chyna is a beast that would throw me around like a was nothing.

2SLOW
02-11-2007, 10:00 PM

hahahahahahah:thumbsup

Poncho
02-16-2007, 06:03 PM
I personally am curious how peoples cars would really stack up, if they were all N/A, no spray, no power adders. Anyone around here could be a big dog w/ big times on spray.

Cutlass Queen
02-17-2007, 10:53 AM
I personally am curious how peoples cars would really stack up, if they were all N/A, no spray, no power adders. Anyone around here could be a big dog w/ big times on spray.

That basically eliminates the southside from the competition then :banana

Poncho
02-17-2007, 01:10 PM

lol. good to know. :thumbsup

Bobby72GTO
02-22-2007, 09:14 PM

Whatever, I'll run motor. The only problem is if I run motor the north side will run spray. How is that far?