PDA

View Full Version : Emo People....wtf?

Flicktitty
02-04-2007, 01:12 AM
OK, so since it's like -20 degrees out, i've been home all night and i've been very bored. so i was just browsing myspace since there wasen't much better to do. and i ran across this guy.
ok so he is 15. WTF! back when i was 15 if i dressed or acted like that my parents would shoot me! or disown me 1 of the 2. so where are his parents at? or who ever is incharge of him. i mean can a 15 year old really be that pissed off at life?
:rolf
Mr. EMO's Myspace (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=104518926&MyToken=a870d683-6808-4734-8078-d7ab4f5e9f6f)

really i don't see how this is the "cool thing to do" now a day's. it looks completely retarded. exspecially at 15years old.

rally_scort
02-04-2007, 01:13 AM
oh this could get fun...anybody up for most funny convo with mr. EMO? :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

pOrk
02-04-2007, 01:26 AM
We should find people like this on myspace, then search out their parents and send them links to this shit.

Boys dressing like girls in high school is the in thing now too I hear. That, and ghetto trash is bigger then ever. YAY!

pOrk
02-04-2007, 01:27 AM
Here is his AIM:

romantcnightmare

Flicktitty
02-04-2007, 01:31 AM
Here is his AIM:

romantcnightmare

yeah, i sent him a i/m asking him wtf is wrong with him,and asking what his parnets think about him. he said fvck off and a few other nice things to me lol.

pOrk
02-04-2007, 01:35 AM
I think you scared him, he hasn't responded to me at all

Flicktitty
02-04-2007, 01:37 AM
I think you scared him, he hasn't responded to me at all

:rolf yeah, he's most likely cutting himself :rolf

pOrk
02-04-2007, 01:49 AM
The 15 year old girlfriend:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21274849

And judging by that profile photo of hers, her parents ain't keeping on eye on her either. Then again, maybe they bought her the birth control pills already.

Unreal

If you go through his or his friends photos, the comments they leave are rediculous. When I was 15, if I got caught cussing I would get the spit slapped out of my mouth. These kids cuss in every sentence they type!

pOrk
02-04-2007, 01:54 AM
AHAHAHAHAHA

"Im sure all of you are well aware of this by now but Saturday night i attempted suicide and slashed my wrists and almost bled to death. I am NOT posting this blog for attention, im posting it to inform my friends because im sick of telling the same story over and over. Yes, Kori Kendl may have saved my life and yes i was drunk when i did this.

Saturday night Brittany told me that she was doing Meth and it really upset me and then she called me telling me how she was this other guy named Isaac who turns out to be the guy that she left me for. She laughed in my face and threw it all in my face. It really upset me and i was REALLY intoxicated so i cut myself multiple time. Milimeters away from death. Kori rushed over and there was blood all over the floor and kitchen counter. I had already drenched a full sized towl and i was running low. Once she got there she helped me stand up and called the police. The police got me into an ambulance and found my pipe on me. I was sent to childrens hospital where they gave me 23 stitched and then transfered me to CATC(mental institution) i was there saturday night and all day sunday. Scarriest place i have ever been.

There were kids that had to have nurses follow them around so they wouldnt kill themselves while be unattended. They wouldnt allow us to have pens because they feared we would stab ourselves. they locked our bathrooms at night so we wouldnt drown ourselves in the toilet and we couldnt wear belts or shoes incase we hung ourselves with the shoestrings. It was misserable and the food sucked. I also got caught smoking in the bathroom and they threatened to charge me for putting 400 peoples lives at risk, but they ahd no evidence. haha. On top of it all, the food sucked. These two suisidal girls gave me their phone numbers. Havent called them.

I got discharged today and i went home and my mom bought me a pack of cigarettes and dropped me off at Ericka's and picked me up later. Ericka made me a CD and a builda-bear and some candy, and she bought poprocks, chocolate, sprees, and a pizza for me. MY mom picked me up and here i am now at her house, writing this blog. Ill be back home tomorrow but my number right now is 604 1636 but ill be back at my sister's tomorrow. I really wanna reef but i have no bud...wtf...well thats what happened to Josh Osten and he survived.

Love Love Love"

We should send this story into the news, lol!!!

Flicktitty
02-04-2007, 01:56 AM
The 15 year old girlfriend:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=21274849

And judging by that profile photo of hers, her parents ain't keeping on eye on her either. Then again, maybe they bought her the birth control pills already.

Unreal

If you go through his or his friends photos, the comments they leave are rediculous. When I was 15, if I got caught cussing I would get the spit slapped out of my mouth. These kids cuss in every sentence they type!

:chair: :punch: Megan the Nympho???? come the fvck on!

Flicktitty
02-04-2007, 01:57 AM
WOW!
are you joking me!
hahahaha
how can a 15 year old wanna kill themesleves?

AHAHAHAHAHA

"Im sure all of you are well aware of this by now but Saturday night i attempted suicide and slashed my wrists and almost bled to death. I am NOT posting this blog for attention, im posting it to inform my friends because im sick of telling the same story over and over. Yes, Kori Kendl may have saved my life and yes i was drunk when i did this.

Saturday night Brittany told me that she was doing Meth and it really upset me and then she called me telling me how she was this other guy named Isaac who turns out to be the guy that she left me for. She laughed in my face and threw it all in my face. It really upset me and i was REALLY intoxicated so i cut myself multiple time. Milimeters away from death. Kori rushed over and there was blood all over the floor and kitchen counter. I had already drenched a full sized towl and i was running low. Once she got there she helped me stand up and called the police. The police got me into an ambulance and found my pipe on me. I was sent to childrens hospital where they gave me 23 stitched and then transfered me to CATC(mental institution) i was there saturday night and all day sunday. Scarriest place i have ever been.

There were kids that had to have nurses follow them around so they wouldnt kill themselves while be unattended. They wouldnt allow us to have pens because they feared we would stab ourselves. they locked our bathrooms at night so we wouldnt drown ourselves in the toilet and we couldnt wear belts or shoes incase we hung ourselves with the shoestrings. It was misserable and the food sucked. I also got caught smoking in the bathroom and they threatened to charge me for putting 400 peoples lives at risk, but they ahd no evidence. haha. On top of it all, the food sucked. These two suisidal girls gave me their phone numbers. Havent called them.

I got discharged today and i went home and my mom bought me a pack of cigarettes and dropped me off at Ericka's and picked me up later. Ericka made me a CD and a builda-bear and some candy, and she bought poprocks, chocolate, sprees, and a pizza for me. MY mom picked me up and here i am now at her house, writing this blog. Ill be back home tomorrow but my number right now is 604 1636 but ill be back at my sister's tomorrow. I really wanna reef but i have no bud...wtf...well thats what happened to Josh Osten and he survived.

Love Love Love"

We should send this story into the news, lol!!!

pOrk
02-04-2007, 02:01 AM
His other blog is even better, talks about running away, looking for a job so he can live on his own. Being 15, he is clearly capable of that. AHHAHAHA

This is awesome.

Flicktitty
02-04-2007, 02:04 AM
haha, aren't you glad i gave you something to do pOrk?

pOrk
02-04-2007, 02:17 AM
Yes, yes I am.

I just forwarded all that info in his profile to the principle of his school, so maybe he will be on the news come monday.

I'm a prick.

rally_scort
02-04-2007, 02:21 AM
what school does he go to? Any chance somebody can get some contact info with the parents?

Flicktitty
02-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Yes, yes I am.

I just forwarded all that info in his profile to the principle of his school, so maybe he will be on the news come monday.

I'm a prick.

:rolf :thumbsup :rolf :thumbsup :rolf :thumbsup
that is awesome Pork! YOU FTW! :rolf

pOrk
02-04-2007, 02:33 AM
what school does he go to? Any chance somebody can get some contact info with the parents?

Nathan Hale

Not sure on how to get info of parents, but the school should work just as dandy. The kid is only 15, so the kid being a minor saying things like that online is sure to spark some sort of attention. Not to mention all the kids cussing and talking about sex in his comments and stuff, this can't turn out good for anyone mentioned in his emospace. :headbang

rally_scort
02-04-2007, 02:36 AM
Nathan Hale

Not sure on how to get info of parents, but the school should work just as dandy. The kid is only 15, so the kid being a minor saying things like that online is sure to spark some sort of attention. Not to mention all the kids cussing and talking about sex in his comments and stuff, this can't turn out good for anyone mentioned in his emospace. :headbang

shit i better delete my comments on his site before i get busted...:goof

Yooformula
02-04-2007, 02:38 AM
Yes, yes I am.

I'm a prick.

NOW THAT IS AWESOME!! You wanna reign supreme?? forward the slicer chick's blog to her folks, the cops and her principal!:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Flicktitty
02-04-2007, 02:39 AM
:rolf :goof Good find there Pork it will be interesting to see if anything happens! BCM INVESTAGATES on the news again lol :rolf
shit i better delete my comments on his site before i get busted...:goof

pOrk
02-04-2007, 02:42 AM
Which slicer chick? All these kids cut themselves!

We should invent a new website, something like parentsspace.com for parents to talk about their dumb emo kids. Then we could search for parents for the kids, and link um together. NICE!

Flicktitty
02-04-2007, 02:43 AM
damn, good thinking there Pork! i like that idea!

UnderPSI
02-04-2007, 09:50 AM
This is great, you guys are too funny :rolf

Karps TA
02-04-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm sure most these kids have parents that are only parents by description. They probably both work 50 hours a week and spend the rest of their free time drinking cause they hate their lives as much as their kids do.

High schools pay speakers to come in and talk to kids about careers and drugs and crap. They should have people come in and tell kids that regardless of what they think now, not a damn thing they do in high school will have any bearing on their lives and to stop taking it so serious. That jock who was a total knob in school in 5-8 years will have male pattern baldness and working a dead end job as an accountant somewhere. While that nerdy kid who everyone picked on has his own internet company and brings down 5 mill a year.

Waver
02-04-2007, 10:07 AM
Another freak emo kid crying about how his life sucks blah blah blah.....let him have it guys.

Heat Seeker WS6
02-04-2007, 10:10 AM
This is great!. That is all

subliminal1284
02-04-2007, 10:51 AM
I think that kid and some of his friends starred in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTAT_UPm18

subliminal1284
02-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhCFhsiwDEk

Hahahaha

Firefighter Z
02-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Damn wish I could see that page, but Internet 7.0 is GAY

SSDude
02-04-2007, 11:06 AM

LMFAO:rolf

Flicktitty
02-04-2007, 01:48 PM
:thumbsup :rolf

70challenger452
02-04-2007, 07:05 PM
Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhCFhsiwDEk

Hahahaha

guys thats not cool, I wrote that song when I was really depressed, now you guys are making fun of me , I gunna go cut myself
:crying :crying

88Nightmare
02-04-2007, 07:37 PM
how do you know im not emo?

oh god its so cold outside. im gonna go cut myself

:D :D

subliminal1284
02-04-2007, 08:08 PM
Remember kids...

Its up the street not across the road.

If youre going to cut yourself do it the right way and cut up your wrist and not across. Cutting across just causes alot of bleeding and the chances of you dying from it are slim.

The more you know.

88Nightmare
02-04-2007, 08:43 PM
better yet:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/razor2.gif

Flicktitty
02-04-2007, 08:44 PM
/\ Woot!

70challenger452
02-04-2007, 09:10 PM
better yet:

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/razor2.gif

thats f-in great

Flicktitty
02-04-2007, 09:14 PM
My Avatar FTW!

rally_scort
02-04-2007, 10:13 PM
My Avatar FTW!

your user name ftl :thumbsup

Flicktitty
02-04-2007, 10:15 PM
your user name ftl :thumbsup

shuttup! Eastwood! lol ;)

stowsea
02-05-2007, 07:51 AM
nick.... now that you are taking down the emos. start with fvcking delavan

Flicktitty
02-05-2007, 09:39 AM
/\
I don't have that much skills. lol

Nix
02-05-2007, 12:49 PM
What in the phuck is an EMO person? I'm outta the loop...:crying

Flicktitty
02-05-2007, 12:53 PM

EMO! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_%28slang%29)

2SLOW
02-05-2007, 01:15 PM
/\
I don't have that much skills. lol

duhhhh ok?

GRM-REPR
02-05-2007, 02:18 PM

I could only guess, I didnt know either. This 15yr old "kid" is a douche-bag, plain and simple. I'd like to put leather gloves on (so I dont get AID's or whatever EMO's have), and give him a solid :punch: to his face.

This thread has me laughing hard! :banana1:

Flicktitty
02-05-2007, 02:21 PM
/\

EMO deffinition (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_%28slang%29)

Nix
02-05-2007, 02:26 PM
These types of people to me will always be referred to as "losers" "degnerates" "pieces of shit" and now "EMO"'s.

Stupid dummies! Thanks for the infor Flick:thumbsup

Flicktitty
02-05-2007, 02:29 PM
/\ Not a problem man.

Al
02-05-2007, 02:45 PM
I'm sure most these kids have parents that are only parents by description. They probably both work 50 hours a week and spend the rest of their free time drinking cause they hate their lives as much as their kids do.

You ever see the emo kids on southpark in the episode where Wendy dumps Stan? The girl says "you're suffocating me" after her mom offers her friends some food.

High schools pay speakers to come in and talk to kids about careers and drugs and crap. They should have people come in and tell kids that regardless of what they think now, not a damn thing they do in high school will have any bearing on their lives and to stop taking it so serious. That jock who was a total knob in school in 5-8 years will have male pattern baldness and working a dead end job as an accountant somewhere. While that nerdy kid who everyone picked on has his own internet company and brings down 5 mill a year.

I know two of these types of guys where I work! All I can say is that it sucks to be them! really! They HATE me because I like to talk about school all the time. I bet one is becoming emu at heart!

how do you know im not emo?

oh god its so cold outside. im gonna go cut myself

Cutting your self is normal! I do it all the time. Kinda like when I was working on my car the other day; i got cut pretty bad on my hand. I bet them emu kids are going to be jelous since the metal was rusted too, so I might have tetanus!

Flight_740
02-05-2007, 03:12 PM
(so I dont get AID's or whatever EMO's have),

I pissed myself laughing so hard when I read this!!:rolf :rolf :rolf :thumbsup

GRNDNL
02-05-2007, 03:12 PM
Aww.....He'll make someone a nice little b!cth when he's in prison in a few years.....

Send him a E-Mail asking for is girls number.......She would make a nice "prize" for the winner of the go-cart race in a few weeks.......

Flicktitty
02-05-2007, 03:13 PM
:rolf Dude she's 15! :rolf
Aww.....He'll make someone a nice little b!cth when he's in prison in a few years.....

Send him a E-Mail asking for is girls number.......She would make a nice "prize" for the winner of the go-cart race in a few weeks.......

SmokinRAM114
02-05-2007, 06:51 PM
this is way too funny.its sad meghan <I changed my name with an H. is from waukesha... maybe ill see her some where:alcoholic

:stare :rolf

SSDude
02-05-2007, 07:25 PM

And retarded:rolf

jamest
02-06-2007, 10:01 AM
When I worked at the zoo we had to call the ambulance for one of these emo kids as he passed out from the heat. All of that black and 90* days doesn't help.:rolf

SmokinRAM114
02-07-2007, 06:12 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=b4rvS0cngq8&mode=related&search=:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :thumbsup

SSDude
02-07-2007, 06:50 PM
^^^^^^^^OMG thats to funny:rolf :rolf

Flicktitty
02-07-2007, 07:32 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=b4rvS0cngq8&mode=related&search=:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :thumbsup

HAHAHAHAHA NICE!

wikked
02-07-2007, 07:44 PM

I bet she looks 18 from behind :goof
I'm sure she's had it in every hole already.... probably simultaneously.

SmokinRAM114
02-07-2007, 10:19 PM
I bet she looks 18 from behind :goof
I'm sure she's had it in every hole already.... probably simultaneously.

god damnit i didnt wana think about that... but probly sooo true...:rolleyes: