PDA

View Full Version : Bam Margera

u_say_go
02-02-2007, 11:39 PM
I gotta teach my kid to skateboard! Check just a few of his new rides....also note what he (and a bulldozer) did to his old H2

Flicktitty
02-03-2007, 12:01 AM
just sickining, that someone with as little disrespect and talant as he does can get this much money. what a waste.

u_say_go
02-03-2007, 12:07 AM
I just checked out his bio, he's paid $2mill a year by Adio Shoes and $1.5mill a year by Element skateboards, plus royalties from each skateboard, clothing, video, and whatever else he sells....plus endorsements for tv commericals, etc etc..... It's ridiculous! If one of my kids can make millions by being disrespectful, I'm all for it!

88Nightmare
02-03-2007, 12:15 AM
not only that, all the money from the viva la bam episodes, jackass, jackass2, it pretty much never ends. He destroys one house, so they just go buy a bigger one, only for him to destroy it. Then after he destroys that one, he goes and buys another house. Wish I could take a bulldozer to my $55,000 dollar SUV and not give two shits :D

Junky Giorgio
02-03-2007, 01:09 AM
Baalllliiiinnnnnnnnnn

u_say_go
02-03-2007, 08:38 AM
check out the pics of his wife...... http://www.bamfan.com/index.php

wikked
02-03-2007, 10:50 AM
just sickining, that someone with as little disrespect and talent as he does can get this much money. what a waste.

Hater :)
Take 4mins out of your time to watch this compilation video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DI__pv_roCs

He's an incredible skater, he doesn't just do product endorsements.
:thumbsup

Flicktitty
02-03-2007, 02:19 PM
Hater :)
Take 4mins out of your time to watch this compilation video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DI__pv_roCs

He's an incredible skater, he doesn't just do product endorsements.
:thumbsup

Alright, i know he is good.
but put anyone in his position to where he doesn't work and that is his 1 big hobbie and you can do it all day everyday and i'm sure people could be at his leval. i know there are a few people in the area that could pull off some of the stuff he does and there not getting paid millions to skate 4 minutes then go and show no respect to there parents or to other people in his life.

This show was on last night and i watched an eposide where they lived out a island for a night and the next episode where they wouldn't let his dad eat. wow quality television. anyone wanna try and get a show on MTV? i think i'm gonna email them some of my ideas after seeing some of the shit they put on there. and keep in mind i'm the age group there focusing at. :rolleyes:

u_say_go
02-03-2007, 02:30 PM
someone's been sippin'....

Flicktitty
02-03-2007, 02:35 PM
haha, yeah i geuss so. i dounno just one of the very few things that pisses me off.

Karps TA
02-03-2007, 02:37 PM
I do laugh at his show, but I seriously worry about what kinda message that teaches kids. But then again is there anything that MTV shows that teaches kids anything positive?

Flicktitty
02-03-2007, 02:41 PM
I do laugh at his show, but I seriously worry about what kinda message that teaches kids. But then again is there anything that MTV shows that teaches kids anything positive?

Thats a good point. :thumbsup
i mean between this
and "Super sweet 16" where parents spend hunderds of thousands of dollars on there son/daughters 16th birthday.
To all the whores that are on the "dating" shows now.
To High school pranks and scandals...... yeah thats it give kids more ideas
of what they can do to mess with there school. To True life i'm addicted to Crack. Yeah thats a good thing to be watching!
And you can't forget about the "real world" where i haven't see 1 ugly/fat/deformed peson on that show ever. yeah real "real"

What ever happened to Music video's? :confused

u_say_go
02-03-2007, 02:42 PM
haha, yeah i geuss so. i dounno just one of the very few things that pisses me off.

ahhhh, we all got stupid stuff that irritates us...it's all cool!:thumbsup
Gotta admit though, punk or no punk, dude is BALLIN' hard! two Lambos, pimp a$$ H2, Ferrari, Benz's, Audis, big crib, fine wife. Doesn't suck to be him, thats for sure.

u_say_go
02-03-2007, 02:43 PM
What ever happened to Music video's? :confused

I think they still play videos on "The Box" on channel 7 in Milwaukee. :rolf

Flicktitty
02-03-2007, 02:45 PM
Gotta admit though, punk or no punk, dude is BALLIN' hard! two Lambos, pimp a$$ H2, Ferrari, Benz's, Audis, big crib, fine wife. Doesn't suck to be him, thats for sure.

true, i'd have to agree there.......

Flicktitty
02-03-2007, 02:48 PM
I think they still play videos on "The Box" on channel 7 in Milwaukee. :rolf

haha, i don't know if i have that channel. i have come across christian rock music videos late at night though :headbang LOL, and usually after 3am they have music on MTV unless they have re-runs of Viva La Bam :rolleyes: or them dating shows.:wow some of them girls are real lookers! :drool:

Karps TA
02-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Flick, that Super Sweet 16 show gets me so angry. Why can't Al Qeida car bomb them spoiled bitches? When I think about soldiers overseas fighting for our country so some dumb cunt can ride into her 16th birthday party on a freaking elephant so she can impress all the jackasses in her school I want to go Columbine on those kids.

That Next show pisses me off too. Why the hell weren't girls that stupid and slutty when I was 18? You ever see the ******* episodes? My head wants to explode....

Karps TA
02-03-2007, 02:53 PM

Dude may be ballin now, but why do I have this feeling the guy is going to be 40 and dead broke with not a damn thing to show for himself but maybe a shot on Surreal Life 25

2SLOW
02-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Dude may be ballin now, but why do I have this feeling the guy is going to be 40 and dead broke with not a damn thing to show for himself but maybe a shot on Surreal Life 25
thats exactly what i was thinking.

Flicktitty
02-03-2007, 02:57 PM

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf LMFAO!!!! :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Yeah could you image his introduction speech?

Yeah, uhm i'm Bam Margera and uh.............yeah i'm famous casuse i was a dumbass on Jackass then i got my own show to where i blew up my parents house and made there life a living hell and ah yeah, actually i live down the road in the motel 6 with Ryan Dunn and the other guys from my Crew but it's ok cause were still rockstars :headbang

u_say_go
02-03-2007, 02:58 PM
I'd be surprised if he even makes it to 40! Drug overdose, alcohol poisoning, or killed in a horrific skateboard/vehicle/jacka$$ stunt.
Surreal Life :rolf

Flicktitty
02-03-2007, 02:58 PM
I'd be surprised if he even makes it to 40! Drug overdose, alcohol poisoning, or killed in a horrific skateboard/vehicle/jacka$$ stunt.
Surreal Life :rolf

:rolf :thumbsup

wikked
02-03-2007, 04:07 PM

Tony Hawk is over 40 and he's still skating, and making millions hand over fist. :goof

Alright, i know he is good.
but put anyone in his position to where he doesn't work and that is his 1 big hobbie and you can do it all day everyday and i'm sure people could be at his leval.

I used to skate from when I was 7, til I was 17... and I couldn't do that shìt, it's alot harder than it looks.

i know there are a few people in the area that could pull off some of the stuff he does and there not getting paid millions to skate 4 minutes then go and show no respect to there parents or to other people in his life.

There are a few locals that have made it big, most notably is Greg Lutzka, who now is raking in the cash, and has appeared in tv/movies, as well as X-Games / Slam Jam / etc. I dunno about the respect part though, just wanted to name drop :goof

You gotta remember though Viva La Bam/Jackass, it's all an act, it's for your entertainment. They don't do that shìt 24/7.
Bam fücks around with his parents because it makes for good t.v., and they play along with it. You never hear about the stuff he buys them off the air.
He made his dad go on Celebrity Fit Club because he was so overweight, and he didn't want him to die of a heart attack, and they both cried/had their little moment/etc.

They're job on t.v. is to sell you their wild/crazy image, and it looks like you're buying it right up :)

hrsp
02-03-2007, 04:27 PM
viva la bam is funny ass hell...its a tv show its made for entertainment..if he got rich off it good for him:)

Goat Roper
02-03-2007, 04:54 PM
Lets not forget Bam banged Jessica Simpson before she was divorced as well...lucky bastard

hrsp
02-03-2007, 05:01 PM
Lets not forget Bam banged Jessica Simpson before she was divorced as well...lucky bastard

hmmm never heard of that

Karps TA
02-03-2007, 05:47 PM
Tony Hawk is over 40 and he's still skating, and making millions hand over fist. :goof

Tony Hawk did something other then hit himself in the nuts for money and has some business sense. Bam hasn't really shown that he's more then a 14 year old with money.

Karps TA
02-03-2007, 05:47 PM

half of Jackass slept with her.

Goat Roper
02-03-2007, 05:53 PM
hmmm never heard of that

It was discussed while him and Steve-o were on Stern a few months back. He called a buddy of his from the bed after she went off for her post-**** towel down.

pOrk
02-03-2007, 05:59 PM
Aint no differen't then people like Farve that get paid 10 times what they deserve. Who cares?

VroomPshhTsi
02-03-2007, 06:33 PM
Personally I liked Viva La Bam (even as the mindless entertainment it was), yes Bam is a good skater and he used his fame to get himself a crapload of money (I'd probably do the same). Shows like My Supersweet 16 (or whatever it's called) piss me off, I've only watched a few minutes of a couple episodes before I'm forced to change the channel because I get a giant urge to rob this rich ****s who blow money like no other.

I agree with whoever said the comment about people fighting overseas for this crap. You have poor or middle class soldiers over there helping fight a war while those rich bitches complain to their parents to pay over $50,000 for ONE NIGHT of fun and popularity.

hrsp
02-03-2007, 06:35 PM
why the hell would she sleep wit him? could be B.S

and yes i'm jealose as **** if its true

hrsp
02-03-2007, 06:36 PM
that 16 show is FUKKING TRASH!!!!! all fags on there..annoys the crap out of me...

pOrk
02-03-2007, 06:40 PM
^ I couldn't agree more, that show is pathetic.

88Nightmare
02-03-2007, 06:40 PM
yea, i mean who gives a flying **** and a half how much money those bitches parents have. Its the comments on that show the parents make like "oh honey don't worry about the cost, money is not an object for this party" and shit like that, then daddy takes her over to the BMW dealership to pick out a car. **** them. **** them and everyone who looks like them. hand them bitches an M16 and a parachute and kick em out of a plane at 10,000ft over iraq and wish em the best of luck.

hrsp
02-03-2007, 06:46 PM
the one episode i saw was this black fat kid whos dad ws a record company ownwer? anyways he said something like..I spent xxxxdolllars on this and I am the king of newyork..and I am this... YOU ANT SHIT WITH OUT YOUR DADDYS CHECKBOOK ***!!! end of rant sorry

88Nightmare
02-03-2007, 07:19 PM
/\ for sure. I saw that one. I hope all the bad things in the world happen to him, and no one else.

Flicktitty
02-03-2007, 09:57 PM
:thumbsup agree'd
Tony Hawk did something other then hit himself in the nuts for money and has some business sense. Bam hasn't really shown that he's more then a 14 year old with money.

Brandon W.
02-03-2007, 10:37 PM
the one episode i saw was this black fat kid whos dad ws a record company ownwer? anyways he said something like..I spent xxxxdolllars on this and I am the king of newyork..and I am this... YOU ANT SHIT WITH OUT YOUR DADDYS CHECKBOOK ***!!! end of rant sorry

agreed..and i wouldnt trade my life for there's.my parents didnt even buy me a non-running car. they made me buy it because they are making me get ready for the real world. nothing should be given it should be earned. thats why i hate these rich kids with daddy's money.especially when the kids talk back and dont get yelled at.if i sayed no **** you to my mom id be in a wheelchair or if told my step-dad to go f-himself because it was my party id have a black eye and 3 broken ribs.point in story..Parents hit your kids.make them get jobs and pay for there own stuff.it will make them better people who know the true meaning of a dollar.

Nick
02-16-2007, 08:22 AM
Why would you want your kid to idolize a high school drop out?

wikked
02-16-2007, 09:23 AM
Why would you want your kid to idolize a high school drop out?

You don't need a piece of paper to be successful.

High School Dropouts:

just to name a few...

George Washington
Thomas Edison
Ben Franklin
Andrew Jackson
Jack London
Ray Charles
Pierce Brosnan
Peter Jennings
Louis Armstrong
Humphrey Bogart
Anton van Leeuwenhoek
Robert De Niro
Agatha Christie
Jimmy Dean
Ray Kroc
Vincent Van Gogh

there are hundreds if not thousands :)
http://www.angelfire.com/stars4/lists/dropouts.html

Yea I guess the actors/actresses on the list shouldn't really be idolized, since acting really isn't hard.
(If you've ever successfully told a lie, your as good as any actor)
But some of them are very good at marketing themselves.

Otherwise, there are alot of very intelligent idol-worthy people on that list.

ProjectCamaro
02-16-2007, 10:17 AM
You don't need a piece of paper to be successful.

High School Dropouts:

There will always be exceptions but it's EXTREMELY hard to be succesful without even a basic education like high school.

pOrk
02-16-2007, 11:21 AM
^ You gotta run your own company if your a drop out. My guy Jason dropped out of HS, and he is running a multi million dollar buisness out of indiana now. www.suicidedoors.com

wikked
02-16-2007, 11:41 AM
^ You gotta run your own company if your a drop out. My guy Jason dropped out of HS, and he is running a multi million dollar buisness out of indiana now. www.suicidedoors.com

Or be an actor, or play sports, or a musician, or a scientist, or a novelist, or... or...

(you better be damn good at the above of course)

ProjectCamaro
02-16-2007, 02:33 PM
Or be an actor, or play sports, or a musician, or a scientist, or a novelist, or... or...

(you better be damn good at the above of course)

Who hire's someone as a scientist that hasn't even passed high school chemistry?

I agree with Pork though, almost all succesful dropouts are either buiesness owners or like you listed(sans scientist) have jobs that take no intelligence but pay more than they should. I mean the military won't even accept high school dropouts.

hrsp
02-16-2007, 05:09 PM
i heard that mcy d's requires a diploma..gota atleast have that...

but on a side note i know a few succesfull peole who didnt graduate or even attend hs...but thats VERY rare..

wikked
02-16-2007, 08:51 PM
Who hire's someone as a scientist that hasn't even passed high school chemistry?

google/wiki Anton van Leeuwenhoek... sure it was almost 400yrs ago, but hey, he owned up :D

turbogarrett
02-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Don't hate the player, hate the game:goof I'm not really a fan of his show, but hey, they are laughing all the way to the bank!

I know a few local buisness owners who are worth millions and never graduated high school, not that it is something to be proud of. Unless you are going to be a doctor, lawyer, stock broker etc., it seems more and more like the only "suckers" are the one's who go through 4+ years at a traditional college. Most of my friends who did graduate college are making peanuts and have big $$$ student loans they will spend many years to pay off.

ProjectCamaro
02-17-2007, 06:33 PM
google/wiki Anton van Leeuwenhoek... sure it was almost 400yrs ago, but hey, he owned up :D

400 years ago they were killing people for being witches too.

it seems more and more like the only "suckers" are the one's who go through 4+ years at a traditional college.

My dad and my brother both have their 4 year degrees and they both make well over $100,000.00 off them. Plus if something happens with the company they work with they can very easily get another job just like it somewhere else.
My wife has her 4 year degree as well (she's a CPA) and she's making close to $100,000.00 as well and she's only 24 like me. Like my dad and my brother she can very easily get a job somewhere else making that much money or more.
Oh and none of us have any school loans to pay off.

You can call us all suckers all you want but the people in my family have very good jobs and job security.

High school graduates, on the average, earn $9,245 more per year than high school dropouts. (Employment Policy Foundation, 2002).

Talk all you want but the facts don't lie and this is only talking about high school graduates, not even college graduates.

wikked
02-18-2007, 02:27 AM
400 years ago they were killing people for being witches too.

That couldn't be more irrelevant :)

He was one of the founders of microbiology, and made his own microscopes/lenses from scratch.
How does that relate to burning witches?

ProjectCamaro
02-18-2007, 08:04 AM
That couldn't be more irrelevant :)

He was one of the founders of microbiology, and made his own microscopes/lenses from scratch.
How does that relate to burning witches?

Use modern examples, 400 years ago it didn't take a whole lot to become a doctor or anything. If you want to talk about the world today stop using old examples. High school dropouts make less money than people those that graduate, it's a proven fact I can't understand why you would think otherwise.

Stop telling me what you think and back it up with some facts.

BTW from all this posting I'm assuming you're a high school dropout.

According to 2000 U.S. Census Bureau data, the median income for a high school dropout is $12,478, compared with $20,889 for a high school graduate. A college degree doubles the median salary to $40,826.

The new report says 44 percent of adults without high school degrees in the United States have low incomes — that is, they make half of the country’s median income or less.

An adult with a university degree in the U.S. earns, on average, 72 percent more than someone with a high school degree.

http://www.coastalbendhealth.com/2001/march/26/today/localnew/21298.html

http://detnews.com/2005/specialreport/0505/30/A01-196693.htm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/14801366/

turbogarrett
02-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Most cpa's do not make 100k, let alone one that is what, 2 years out of college?

I'm also going to go out on a limb here and assume that your parents had a small part in you not having any student loans.

My point is that a diploma from a university is not the only road to wealth. "Suckers" was a little out of line, but I will put my money on the guy with street smarts and ambition over johnny frat boy and his degree any day.

wikked
02-18-2007, 12:53 PM
Use modern examples, 400 years ago it didn't take a whole lot to become a doctor or anything. If you want to talk about the world today stop using old examples. High school dropouts make less money than people those that graduate, it's a proven fact I can't understand why you would think otherwise.

Stop telling me what you think and back it up with some facts.

BTW from all this posting I'm assuming you're a high school dropout.

I didn't say that every single dropout makes more money than someone who graduated.... I'm just saying it's ENTIRELY POSSIBLE, and has happened thousands of times.
If you're smart enough, you don't necessarily NEED someone to teach you.
That is what I'm defending.
And yes I graduated high school just fine :)

The new report says 44 percent of adults without high school degrees in the United States have low incomes...

Well that means the remaining 56% without high school degrees, have high incomes. :P

ProjectCamaro
02-18-2007, 02:07 PM
Well that means the remaining 56% without high school degrees, have high incomes. :P

:durr Not really, just not low incomes. So less than half of high school dropouts could have a normal income.

:alcoholic Here's to college :banana1:

How did we get here?! Isn't this thread about Bam?
I'm done with the off topic part of this thread so we don't mess it up any more :devil