PDA

View Full Version : Couldnt find a Wii so I bought a 360..

Yooformula
02-02-2007, 11:36 PM
Its alot more setup than I thought but playing music from my MP3 player is pretty cool so far. I cant believe how fast the price on this shit grows as you add on. You could end buying the PS3 for the same money and have a better picture if you were into that. Oh well, I know this much...WE NEED A DAMM BSET BUY HOOK UP SOMEWHERE!!!! Classic arcade games ROCK! Trying to hook up to a bootleg XP not very good. I got nowhere so using my pc as a media center wont work...it would have been nice to see my movies playing though it too.

PureSound15
02-02-2007, 11:56 PM
I bought one last night too yoo! I picked up the maddan package as well as Test Drive (which is badass by the way).

HD looks pretty good on our LCD's Yoo!

Karps TA
02-03-2007, 08:17 AM
I cant believe how fast the price on this shit grows as you add on. You could end buying the PS3 for the same money and have a better picture if you were into that.

Yep. I noticed that when I was starting to price things out myself. Thankfully I lucked out on my Wii.

Just make sure you register the thing and keep your reciepts. I've read from many sources that they are still breaking alot. One of the editors from IGN.com is on his 6th Xbox 360 so far.

Yooformula
02-03-2007, 09:31 AM
I bought one last night too yoo! I picked up the maddan package as well as Test Drive (which is badass by the way).

HD looks pretty good on our LCD's Yoo!
I got the need for speed package and Lost Planet. It does look awesome on the LCD:shades

PureSound15
02-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Do you like need for speed? I was thinking of pickin it up but I played the other ones so much on Xbox that I thought it might be the same thing with better graphics.

95 TA - The Beast
02-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Yeah, we got a 360 around christmas ourselves... You aren't kidding when you say things add up fast...

Gears of War is an outstanding title...

And I will admit I am VERY glad I spent the extra on the Microsoft wireless steering wheel/pedals setup, as it comes with PGR3 and it makes driving games a totally new experience, with the force-feedback allowing to to 'feel' the resistance of the steering and having it kickback at you like the steering does in a real car...

Best deal around locally is the bundle pack from Sam's Club, coming in at $450, it comes with the Premium X360, an extra wireless controller and the play and charge kit... The wireless steering wheel is also a steal at only $120, compared to $150 everywhere else...

Cleveland Dave
02-03-2007, 10:57 PM
i played the demo of lost planet and like it a lot good choice on that. and congrats on getting a 360 im sure you will like it.

Yooformula
02-03-2007, 11:36 PM
HALO 3!!!!!! I cant wait. deep down, I think I bought the 360 just for that game..