PDA

View Full Version : Help wanted forum

rally_scort
02-02-2007, 03:51 PM
I was thinking if a forum was created for people to post up various types of jobs they need done around the house/car/etc, that other members could help each other out.I doubt everybody on here wants to tackle certain things, so why not hire another member to do it.I was also thinking that something like 5% of the money made could be donated towards the site to help with the fees you guys have throughout the year or maybe it could be used to organize some creative get togethers.Im sure theres people on here with skills others would like to hire.Just an idea but i dont see any backlashes or problems with the idea so far.Maybe members could post up what they need done,a timeframe it needs to be done,and just accept bids from other people and if some of the money is donated to the board, it wouldnt be free advertiseing.Anybody have any input on this?

GRAMPS SS
02-02-2007, 08:47 PM
good idea......very sound...and a win win...one for the guy who needs the help....and the other for the site for some income to offset the cost......

UnderPSI
02-02-2007, 11:08 PM
I think thats a great idea.

Flicktitty
02-03-2007, 12:08 AM
I think thats a great idea.

i'd have to agree!
:thumbsup Clint

rally_scort
02-03-2007, 12:30 AM
thanks guys for the input.

theavenger333