PDA

View Full Version : how many 1999 Special Edition TA Camaro Twin turbos were made

946speedz
01-31-2007, 10:08 PM
what do you do when you are confronted with a comment like that? just got back from quick trip gettin some smokes and was approached by a guy gasin up, asked me what kind of traction i get with my camaro in weather like this, i told him eh not so great. then he says to me "yeah i bet, i just went for a ride last weekend with my uncle, he's got a 1999 Special Edition TA Camaro Twin Turbo. the thing is soo sick. It started snowing and it was the craziest ride especially with the kind of power his TA Camaro has" I said oh really, thats cool, see ya later. :rolf some peoples children

88Nightmare
01-31-2007, 10:14 PM
and to that guy I'd have said:
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/bfd2.gif

Cuz the other day about a year ago I went for a ride in my grandmothers sisters daughters boyfriends's homeboy who lives down the street from a tokin black guy who has a friendly sister named Sonya who also had a friend named Al Roker who lived down the block from his uncles great aunt's cousins boyfriend's sister-in-law twice removed's quadrouple turbo'd and supercharged 1998 vwhatchyamacallit. Time to unpimp ze auto.

Cryptic
01-31-2007, 10:25 PM
perfect weather for limited edition cars :durr

xxsn0blindxx
02-01-2007, 08:42 AM
and to that guy I'd have said:
Cuz the other day about a year ago I went for a ride in my grandmothers sisters daughters boyfriends's homeboy who lives down the street from a tokin black guy who has a friendly sister named Sonya who also had a friend named Al Roker who lived down the block from his uncles great aunt's cousins boyfriend's sister-in-law twice removed's quadrouple turbo'd and supercharged 1998 vwhatchyamacallit. Time to unpimp ze auto.

You went for a ride in his homeboy?

Waver
02-01-2007, 08:45 AM
That must of been interesting.......

Breecher_7
02-01-2007, 08:50 AM
Did it ever appear to you that mabey his uncle is a moron and mabey he himself doesnt know anything about cars? Mabey im just being nice here, but not everyone is just guilty of being full of $hit

Waver
02-01-2007, 08:53 AM
Did it ever appear to you that mabey his uncle is a moron and mabey he himself doesnt know anything about cars? Mabey im just being nice here, but not everyone is just guilty of being full of $hit

no there are a lot of people that are guilty of being full of it....I gave up on giving people the benifit of the doubt a long time ago....