PDA

View Full Version : Garmin 12 channel GPS

Holeshot
01-31-2007, 05:01 PM
This is new never used outdoors. I do not have the box.

Ill take $45.00 shipped. PM Me for paypal if your interested. Add 3% if paying by C.C.

Here are the specs.

The following is from Garmins web site

Truly a small wonder, the eTrex takes the best features of a 12 parallel channel GPS receiver and put them into a six ounce package that is only four inches high and two inches wide. The result is a unit that will literally fit in the palm of your hand.

Besides its small size, mariners and outdoorsmen will likely notice the sleek design of the eTrex. All buttons are located on either side of the unit, allowing for simple, one-handed operation that won't obstruct your view of the display. In fact, the eTrex features only five operator buttons for the ultimate in user-friendly design. Thanks to its bright yellow case, the eTrex will be hard to misplace and easy to find in any boat or backpack. The eTrex is completely waterproof so it can take an accidental splash or dunk in the water and still continue to perform.

Inside the eTrex, you will find the proven performance of a 12 parallel channel GPS receiver that will run for 22 hours on just two AA batteries. The eTrex will store up to 500 user waypoints with graphic icons and boasts Garmin's exclusive TracBackĀ® feature that will reverse your track log and help you navigate your way back home. In addition, the eTrex uses animated graphics that will help you identify your marked waypoints quickly and easily.

Product Specifications

Product Name eTrex GPS System
Channels 12 Channel(s)
Form Factor Portable
Dimensions 4.4" Height x 2.0" Width x 1.2" Depth
Interfaces 1 x Serial

1 x NMEA
Acquisition Times Warm Start 15 Second(s) Approximate

Cold Start 45 Second(s) Approximate
Product Type Handheld Navigator
Display Screen LCD
Display Resolution 64 x 128
Input Voltage 3 V DC - Device
Platform Support PC
Product Line eTrex
Power Source Battery

Auto Adapter
Battery Life 22 Hour(s) - with alkaline batteries

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/ls1gtotiger/IMG_8769.jpg
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/ls1gtotiger/IMG_8768.jpg

Cryptic
01-31-2007, 10:48 PM
got bored of geo caching huh :goof

Holeshot
02-02-2007, 01:35 PM
got bored of geo caching huh :goof

Naa. It was a gift. I used to hunt out west and they thought I could use it.
By the way It was sold so feel free to delete this thread.