PDA

View Full Version : Does Art's rent studio lights?

Goat Roper
01-29-2007, 06:56 PM
Odd question, but does anyone know if Art's, or anyone else for that matter, rents studio lights for a product/car shoot? These people want to do it inside, obviously the weather doesn't lend to outside shooting and lighting will be a real issue if they want them to turn out right.

Thanks in advance

GRAMPS SS
01-29-2007, 07:41 PM
well ever since HELIX went out of biz, we have been screwed....call Jeff at Mike Carveloes(or how ever you spell it) at the bluemound store in brookfield...he may be able to help ya out....he use to work at REIMERS, another store that bit the dust....he was in charge of setting up studios with there lighting....they closed, he went to brookfield....good luck....

JEFF DOBBS...THAT HIS FULL NAME...MY MIND WENT BLANK AND I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY WITH HIM.....

jamest
01-29-2007, 10:13 PM
Calumet will rent whatever you need and will ship it to Milwaukee for free from Chicago. You can download their rental catalog from calumetphoto.com. The only drawback is that I believe they require a deposit for the gear. Shooting a car indoors is going to require a lot of lights. The other option would be to contact local photo studios that may be willing to rent out their space and lights but expect that to be pricey.

jbiscuit
01-30-2007, 08:04 AM
I believe art's will rent lighting equip.

Cryptic
01-30-2007, 11:03 AM
I have 4 alien bee cans
2 1600's and 2 800's

http://www.alienbees.com/images/packages/busy.jpg

PM me if you would like to work something out.

jamest
01-30-2007, 09:48 PM
You have the pink lights don't you.:rolf

Cryptic
01-31-2007, 06:22 PM
no... :durr