PDA

View Full Version : Kids at the mall piss me off

Firefighter Z
01-29-2007, 06:52 PM
I swear people need to watch their kids more when there at the mall.

We were at South Ridge Mall, I had the day off and I'm pushing the stroller when we came from 1 store and directly went across to another store, but in the middle where those useless kiosks are a kid about 4yr old ran right in front of me (I didnt see him) and bounced off the stroller and proceed to roll :rolf (I was not going fast what so ever, just normal walking pace).

Then the mother has the nerve to say to me-"well that was rude."
I replied back with " Shit happens, I should went faster" And I left it at that and walked away.

Then in a diffrent store damn kids were running around and ran right into the side of me, bounced off and landed on their ass. Where were the parents at? No where insight.

I've seen alot of other crap happen at the mall but damn people with kids at the mall are lazy as hell when it comes to watching their kids. Their to damn worried in how there gonna spen their welfare check.

Also when you see them Eminem wannabe's I can't but help laugh in their face. I swear they could pass for gay.

Sorry for the rant.

Lash
01-29-2007, 07:00 PM
Moral of the story...

South Ridge sucks. :D

awsomeears
01-29-2007, 07:04 PM
I was there yesterday and you took the words right out of my Mind.

Did you see EMO kids all around ?

I sure as hell did and I just stared at them shakin my head.

Korndogg
01-29-2007, 07:04 PM
any mall sucks

hrsp
01-29-2007, 09:09 PM
dont loom at the gangsta's they might cap yo ass....:durr :durr

Firefighter Z
01-29-2007, 09:26 PM
I dont fear no wangsta's... Only pussi3s use guns.

Havent seen Elmo yet, I heard he laughs alot though LOL. I've seen them here and there when I was walking past Hot Topic.

Them Phones sales people at the Kiosks really get on my damn nerves though. No I don't want your cell phone, I already have one.

Seen them 11 to 14 yr old girls? Wanna talk about having a future in the SLUT department.

fireguyrick
01-29-2007, 09:28 PM
Hence why I shop at Bayshore now. Alot less little wangsta's and emo kids running around.

Rick

hrsp
01-29-2007, 09:46 PM
those cell phone people are like freaking carnies...wanna come play this game?lol whats this world coming to when there are "thugs" at southridge? i SAID SOUTHRIDGE MALL IN GREENFIELD WI!!!! WTF

wikked
01-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Seen them 11 to 14 yr old girls? Wanna talk about having a future in the SLUT department.

pix?
er... I mean, the future of this country is deplorable... and such. :durr

hrsp
01-29-2007, 09:54 PM
^lol....

TransAm12sec
01-29-2007, 10:50 PM
Hence why I shop at Bayshore now. Alot less little wangsta's and emo kids running around.

Rick

My first trip to the new Bayshore was great. Nice restaurants, valet parking, and a $100,000, 440 hp car.

http://photos-138.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v66/191/49/13934428/n13934428_36335138_1527.jpg

http://photos-137.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v66/191/49/13934428/n13934428_36335137_865.jpg

LIL EVO
01-29-2007, 10:53 PM
pix?
er... I mean, the future of this country is deplorable... and such. :durr

:rolf :banana1:

88Nightmare
01-29-2007, 10:54 PM
I hate kids running around malls without control. For those kids, I make sure my rather large steel toe boot sticks out infront of them. If they happen to fall flat on their face, I am not responsible, they should watch where they are goin :D

Flicktitty
01-29-2007, 11:03 PM
:rolf yeah, between them the emo people and them wanna be gangsta's you can have a good laugh evertime you go to the mall.

Al
01-29-2007, 11:33 PM
Every once in a while, I go to Mayfair or Southridge. I have yet to find something worth buying other than a cinnabon, but I usually take my time eating it and people-watch. The last time I was at SR was in August, and I saw homies, baby-hoes, emus, skaters, and abnoxious little kids.

I managed to sit next to some old guy who was thinking on the same page as me. He was mainly focused on how the jailbait girls were dressed. he said something like "if a girl dressed like that when I was their age, the cops would arrest them, then their parents would tan the crap out of them, and then a priest or nun would finish straightening them up."

those cell phone people are like freaking carnies...wanna come play this game?lol whats this world coming to when there are "thugs" at southridge? i SAID SOUTHRIDGE MALL IN GREENFIELD WI!!!! WTF

Northridge closed and they are seeking a new hangout.

lasttimearound
01-30-2007, 12:10 AM
last time i was at south ridge some kid was acting dumb to impress his little middle school girlfriends and walked into the back of my truck while i was backing up... i was backing out of my spot and he was on the far side of the isle he crossed the isle and acted like he didnt know i was backing out, but you could tell he was being dumb, so i stopped, he walked right in the my tailgate (hands first of course). of course his mom who was dropping him off got out and yelled at me, he was laying onthe ground pretending to be hurt while the girls were all huddled around him, after like 5 mins of this bullshit he got up and walked away... it was ******* retarded... ******* kids.

97z2801ss
01-30-2007, 12:13 AM
any mall sucks

agreed mark!

theavenger333
01-30-2007, 12:24 AM
bayshore is great in the sense that if you're under 18, (might be 16) you can't be in the mall by yourself after like 6pm. however, watch the project fall on its face, they took away the stores that cater to most of the surrounding area.

pOrk
01-30-2007, 01:21 AM
Bayshore any good now? Wheres it at again?

I usually go to Brookfield, its the cleanest anyways.

theavenger333
01-30-2007, 08:20 AM
if you want to go shop at designer women's stores, bayshore's your place.

Firefighter Z
01-30-2007, 08:37 AM
Every once in a while, I go to Mayfair or Southridge. I have yet to find something worth buying other than a cinnabon, but I usually take my time eating it and people-watch. The last time I was at SR was in August, and I saw homies, baby-hoes, emus, skaters, and abnoxious little kids.

I managed to sit next to some old guy who was thinking on the same page as me. He was mainly focused on how the jailbait girls were dressed. he said something like "if a girl dressed like that when I was their age, the cops would arrest them, then their parents would tan the crap out of them, and then a priest or nun would finish straightening them up."

Northridge closed and they are seeking a new hangout.

We were at the Steak Escape at SR and were sitting at one of the tables there eating and all of a sudden there was 15 mentally handicap people started running around screaming. I was like holy shiat there making another Rob Zombie movie. We ate our sandwhichs as fast as we could and boogied the hell out of there cause I didn't want my daughter to get hurt.

Now where was Security on this? Exactly, nowhere to be found.
I seen now that SR has a girl guard that stand like 4' 9", now what the heck is she going to do if something happens?

LIL EVO
01-30-2007, 09:19 AM
Now where was Security on this? Exactly, nowhere to be found.
I seen now that SR has a girl guard that stand like 4' 9", now what the heck is she going to do if something happens?

They can't do anything anyways. Just observe and document.

LIL EVO
01-30-2007, 09:21 AM
.....emus....

e·mu /ˈimyu/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ee-myoo] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–noun
a large, flightless, ratite bird, Emu (Dromaius) novaehollandiae, of Australia, resembling the ostrich but smaller and having a feathered head and neck and rudimentary wings.

wikked
01-30-2007, 09:54 AM
He was mainly focused on how the jailbait girls were dressed. he said something like "if a girl dressed like that when I was their age, I would have ****** the **** *** ** them, and then a priest would **** ***** **** ***** * **** ***."

*fixed*
:D

Firefighter Z
01-30-2007, 12:49 PM
They can't do anything anyways. Just observe and document.

I'm work for Security so I know what needs to be done. Say someone was getting their ass kicked on my shift. I don't Observe watching someone getting their ass kicked, you gotta help them and do what you can to break up the fight etc. Thats why I carry a 26" Baton on me, Pepper Spray and cuffs.

I verbally tell them to quit it, they don't I tell them I'm gonna spray them, they don't listen again , then I spray them. If they came at me swinging I'm gonna start swinging cause now there trying to harm me and after they give up there getting cuffed.

Documenting doesn't happen till the whole incident is over and then you take the body count. LOL

pOrk
01-30-2007, 01:54 PM
I'm work for Security so I know what needs to be done. Say someone was getting their ass kicked on my shift. I don't Observe watching someone getting their ass kicked, you gotta help them and do what you can to break up the fight etc. Thats why I carry a 26' Baton on me, Pepper Spray and cuffs.

I verbally tell them to quit it, they don't I tell them I'm gonna spray them, they don't listen again , then I spray them. If they came at me swinging I'm gonna start swinging cause now there trying to harm me and after they give up there getting cuffed.

Documenting doesn't happen till the whole incident is over and then you take the body count. LOL

a 26 foot baton! HOLY CRAP!!!

Firefighter Z
01-30-2007, 10:29 PM
Excuse me, I meant 26" Baton.... ;)

Korndogg
01-30-2007, 10:32 PM
you know what pisses me off when im at the mall. People with strollers.

Firefighter Z
01-30-2007, 10:34 PM
Figured that one was coming... Let me know when you go so I can run your ass over. LOL

Korndogg
01-30-2007, 10:36 PM
fvck that Ill just kick the damn stroller. Still wanna try it? lol

Firefighter Z
01-30-2007, 10:38 PM
wanna meet the 26 foot baton, I'll take the safty tip off just for you ;) lol

LIL EVO
01-30-2007, 11:51 PM
I'm work for Security so I know what needs to be done. Say someone was getting their ass kicked on my shift. I don't Observe watching someone getting their ass kicked, you gotta help them and do what you can to break up the fight etc. Thats why I carry a 26" Baton on me, Pepper Spray and cuffs.

Speaking in context, a large percent of contract mall security cannot get physical with people.

97z2801ss
01-31-2007, 11:21 AM
wanna meet the 26 foot baton, I'll take the safty tip off just for you ;) lol

bwahahaha :rolf :rolf :headbang

Feature Pony
01-31-2007, 11:28 AM
you guy will never want to go to the chicago auto show. Its like a freaking day care center there.. All the trash running around with out parents. In fact when I was eating my food, one family had about 10 kids with them and the 2 adults told the kids go pay and look at cars, call us when you get board. Not only that the oldest kid looked to be about 8 and the youngest was about 3.. Now that pisses me off, then people wonder why there kids got stolen cause they don't watch them..

Flight_740
01-31-2007, 11:41 AM
I used to really like Mayfair. That place has gone to hell. BFS is where I go but the rif raf is finding there wya there too now. It's all because the Milwaukee transit hauls people out there now.

You want to talk about a dump? Super walmart in Mukwonago. Where are all these scum bags coming from? We used to have this nice small town Walmart where I could walk through and not be annoyed. It was only the local who shopped there. Now I swear people are coming straight from the north side and trailer parks just to shop there. Garbage.

MurphysLaw88GT
01-31-2007, 11:47 AM
WalMarts are USUALLY socially speaking like entering a nuclear waste depository for people

Flight_740
01-31-2007, 11:55 AM
WalMarts are USUALLY socially speaking like entering a nuclear waste depository for people

:rolf :rolf

Our old one was decent. The super one just has some magnetic pull to wierdo's. I go there when I absolutly have to.

GRAMPS SS
01-31-2007, 11:56 AM
You Want To Have A Thrill...go To The New Super Walmart In Germantown.....what A Zoo

Nix
01-31-2007, 12:15 PM
Walmart is a shithole period... Sam Walton must be turning in his grave after what that corporation has turned into.

Flight_740
01-31-2007, 12:18 PM
I read somwhere that those super walmarts actually hurt a small towns economy pretty badly. I'll look for it But I don't remember the exact reason.

GRAMPS SS
01-31-2007, 12:26 PM
^^^^^^^^^i Can Believe That....

Nix
01-31-2007, 12:35 PM
I read somwhere that those super walmarts actually hurt a small towns economy pretty badly. I'll look for it But I don't remember the exact reason.

Its true Mike, it happened when they put a new one up in Burlington. They destroy mom and pop places with how cheap they sell everyhting and end up bringing bad elements from around the surrounding areas (bad people). Just like in Mukwonago, you said it yourself. The next closest Super Walmart isnt anywhere near Mukwoango so thats why they always show up there and plus that dump will hire anybody. Leagal citizens with a rap sheet longer than all of us put togther or even ILLEGAL fuking aliens!

Like I said Walmart is a shithole... Same goes for Pick n' Save/Roundys, they are a bunch of douche bags too. Good thing that Pick n' **** is in major financial trouble right now, they have bitten off more than they could handle by buying up a bunch of the Jewel Oscos and also with buying up the majority of the remaining Independently owned picks such as like when they bought out McAdams some years back. Well they just did it again and there is only about 5 or so independant owned stores left. The sales immediatley dropped after those stores went from independant to corporate and they are hurting bad. I guarntee this... I don't feel bad one bit, I hope they go right down the shitter. But then again Roudys will be up for sale in the very near future just as planned by the Chicago based company that bought them some years back. They have a great track record of buying up big companies and running them straight into the ground and getting out just before they go down. Thats exactly what they are doing with Roundys.

Rant over...

GRAMPS SS
01-31-2007, 12:45 PM
^^^^^^^^^very Well Sad...couldn't Of Said It Better,..+1