PDA

View Full Version : Now I see why illegal immigrants flock to WI

GRM-REPR
01-29-2007, 11:34 AM
Did anyone else hear all over talk-radio today about the DMV in Janesville ALLOWING illegal immigrants to be coached on how to illegaly receive a drivers license? To make things worse, they "coach" them on how to pass classes to get "welfare"???!!!

What makes me puke (aside from the above) is the fact that they are coming in in droves, and a Janesville officer is in a photo, right in front of them! doing nothing!

To sum it all up, why is WI the ONLY state that seems to be laying out a red carpet for illegal's, and making it easy for them to spread themselves out in the U.S? Once they establish "residency" I guess they are able to go anywhere because they have proof of being a "citizen"?

Anyone else have any comments on this garbage?:confused :fire

My 2cents...JON

2SLOW
01-29-2007, 11:48 AM
i don't know if this is true but there is said to be a sign on the Mexican border that says go to Delavan Wi.:rolf

84hurst
01-29-2007, 12:10 PM
This video pretty much sums up my views on immigration. http://www.mypartypost.com/watchvideo/2382/Rush_Limbaugh_on_Immigration

Nix
01-29-2007, 12:41 PM
Jon you know for many reasons that WI smokes beef, but this one I didn;t even hear about? I listen to the radio all day at work and not once did I hear about this bullshit. Just add it to the list of why I despise this state but still I do reamin here cause I love it for many other reasons. But still this is disgusting.:mad:

Flicktitty
01-29-2007, 12:52 PM
that would make sense seeing how they end up coming to Delavan then! :(

Al
01-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Mexicans are cheap labor and they vote Democrat when they become [fake] citizens.

DSMDuDE
01-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Good ol delavan has a "Welcome Immigrants" sign on their population sign

SouthSide1
01-29-2007, 02:11 PM
go back to were they belong, all they do is drive down the labor rates around the country. AND IT PISSES ME OFF

GRM-REPR
01-29-2007, 02:38 PM
Nick, it was on Charlie Sykes this morning (AM 620) and Kevin Fisher (filling in for Jay Weber) (AM1130).

I was just thoroughly disgusted when I heard it. I'm sick and tired of all these big mouth politicians talking about stiffining up the immigration laws...Then we've got good ol' WI, ALLOWING them to come here, have a party and a license, sprinkle in some welfare, social security, and who the fvck knows what else....

Then, go do whatever you want, the tab is on the TAXPAYERS!!!

subliminal1284
01-29-2007, 04:40 PM
They took our Jerbs!!!!. Anyone see that episode of south park? lol

But on a serious note. The US needs to do some serious cracking down on illegals from anywhere not just mexico. You guys think its bad here, you aint see nothing down in florida there is so many of them down there its not even funny, some towns that is 90% of the population because the dumb ass redneck orange grows hire these illegals for cheap and then they all piss and moan about how illegals should be deported, Cant have both.

sloLs1
01-29-2007, 05:49 PM
i dont know if any of you have noticed but i used to cruise down lake drive on a nice sunday afternoon. it was nice, peaceful..... oh and now when you try driving down there, you have to listen to spanish music, dodge little spanish kids and BE THE "MINORITY"!!!! F****** B*******:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: i am not even going into detail hear....

i would like to use stronger words!:devil :devil :devil

dr doom
01-29-2007, 07:34 PM
send there a s s' packing back across that damn border. enough said.

Brandon W.
01-29-2007, 08:14 PM
They took our Jerbs!!!!. Anyone see that episode of south park? lol

i was just thinking about that episode..." what if we just get rid of the future by becoming flaming homosexuals" bwahahahaha

Silver03SRT
01-29-2007, 10:09 PM
Just be sure you pay your 2006 taxes because 12 million illegal immigrants are counting on us.

GRM-REPR
01-29-2007, 11:33 PM
Just be sure you pay your 2006 taxes because 12 million illegal immigrants are counting on us.

hahahahahahahahahahhahaaha:rolf

Al
01-29-2007, 11:39 PM

That would be 4% of the population!!!

Out of all of the jobs I have worked in factories, I have only come across one very respectable illegal. He worked hard, tried to learn english, and wasn't stupid. The rest were ass-clowns.

fireguyrick
01-30-2007, 06:48 AM
Hey, who else am I going to get to do my landscaping? In all honesty though, there are a great deal many Mexican illegals that do get worked like, well, a mexican. I can think of some welfare groups that I would like to kick out of the country before the illegals.

Didn't some big name in Mexico say something like Mexican's are good because they will take jobs that not even Blacks will take?

Rick

Breecher_7
01-30-2007, 07:51 AM
All I have to say on this subjet is that if you want to live here, DO IT LEGALLY OR GET OUT!!! OH..........AND SPEAK ENGLISH!