PDA

View Full Version : Interesting post on ClubGP. What would you do?

Neal Steffek
01-29-2007, 09:48 AM
I don't usually re-post something form another forum, but was wondering what you guys here would do in this situation.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/fb.asp?m=3573305&key=&language=single

Myles
01-29-2007, 10:03 AM
i would have punched that mother ****er so ******* hard in his ******* face.

My parents are taking care of my grand mother who has Alzheimer's and if something like that happened i can only imagine what my father would do.

That shit pisses me straight the **** off.

moels
01-29-2007, 10:07 AM
That cocky nephew would have gotten drilled for sure!

The chick and her husband seem like the kind of people that get walked on alot though. I hope they wake up and get their shit together. Not much they are gonna do here, so they best move on. If they had money to fight, I would say do it. Doesn't seem like they do though.

Breecher_7
01-29-2007, 10:14 AM
What would I do? I was an explosives technician for 6 years, what do you think I would do? But first I would have whooped his @ss all over the place to give him a near death experience.

Nix
01-29-2007, 10:22 AM
Talk about a fuking degnerate. Sad to say but this is similar to hwat happened when my grandpa passed away a little over a year ago. Thats a long story in itself but it this females story reads all to similar and upsetting as what my family just delt with.

I really hope she wins the case with the help of a good lawyer and her husband gets a chance to stomp a fuking mud hole in the nephews face.:flipoff2:

y2kws6
01-29-2007, 11:49 AM
It sounds like she came down with Dimensia(sp). That is what My Grandma has and they always attack the ones that they love the most and think the world of the ones that they see/remember once and a while. That is what is happening to us right now.
Without Doctors written statement that she was not thinking straight when she redid the will, I am not sure there is anything that can be done. If she did not have the will it would go to probate and be devided up evenly.

Dan

fireguyrick
01-29-2007, 12:22 PM
This is why it is extremely important to have Medical and Legal POA's. Hate to say it, but the family is screwed. Though, I would have had my revenge on the nephew fairly quick and annonymously.

Rick

pnad
01-29-2007, 04:07 PM
On the 11th day he came over and read us the will. She had left EVERYTHING to him..the house, all bank accounts, and everything in the house. If something happens to him..it goes to his wife..if something happens to both of them..it goes to their adopted son. No mention what so ever of her children. On the way out the door..he pats my husband on the back and says " Hey..ya never know..you could win the lottery. I'll give a few days to figure out what you are gonna do."

I would have told that cvnt nephew that he just put his wife and adopted son's lives in jeopardy.

Yooformula
01-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Aside from OBVIOUS violence, I would contest that HARD!! There has to be someway that the actual kids can get a say in this. I am sure they can provide receipts and such to show how much they were helping.

Korndogg
01-29-2007, 04:20 PM
I would shoot that mother ****er in both kneecaps and say "hey, maybe youll win the lotto someday"

Ricky Bobby
01-29-2007, 04:29 PM
i put that little ***** in the trunk of a derby car and go take it to the track and then crush the car :punch:

Lash
01-29-2007, 04:37 PM
Wow....such violence!!!!!!!

:goof

Prince Valiant
01-29-2007, 04:50 PM
What I think I'd try in this situation is this:

1. Demonstrate when you started paying the bills for your mom. If it's coming out of your account, or with your handwritting, etc, the better. It'll show that at that point, she was no longer capable of taking care of her own affairs byherself.

2. Then demonstrate when the will was changed. If it was after this point, you have a point in your favor.

3. Obtain any medical records pertaining to her...MD's always note if the patient seems confused, disoriented, aggitated during the visit. Did her MD take any actions to restrict her drivers license? Make any notations/bring up concerns about needing skilled home nursing or other care? All this can be used to raise concerns about the validitiy of a will made after her appearent "episode", even though CT scans came back negative for stroke, which isn't the only debilitating condition she could have experienced at her age.

It might be a difficult battle, but one worthy of undertaking.

I'm always a little skeptical though, when I read of such accounts...

Cjburn
01-29-2007, 06:57 PM
I guess the only thing I would do would try to put a lien on her estate. Charged for the 24/7 care at the going rate and the bills paid out of pocket. I wonder if they would have a case then?

Korndogg
01-29-2007, 07:06 PM
Wow....such violence!!!!!!!

:goof

watch it Mr......otherwise you might get a beat down tomorrow. Or at least a stomach ache from the roach coach.

hrsp
01-29-2007, 07:14 PM
what a freaking vulture...i hate those kind of people...

awsomeears
01-29-2007, 09:50 PM
Id cut the guy

GTSLOW
01-29-2007, 11:11 PM
What I think I'd try in this situation is this:

1. Demonstrate when you started paying the bills for your mom. If it's coming out of your account, or with your handwritting, etc, the better. It'll show that at that point, she was no longer capable of taking care of her own affairs byherself.

2. Then demonstrate when the will was changed. If it was after this point, you have a point in your favor.

3. Obtain any medical records pertaining to her...MD's always note if the patient seems confused, disoriented, aggitated during the visit. Did her MD take any actions to restrict her drivers license? Make any notations/bring up concerns about needing skilled home nursing or other care? All this can be used to raise concerns about the validitiy of a will made after her appearent "episode", even though CT scans came back negative for stroke, which isn't the only debilitating condition she could have experienced at her age.

It might be a difficult battle, but one worthy of undertaking.

I'm always a little skeptical though, when I read of such accounts...

These are great points. He/she needs to do SOMETHING and not let this shit bag take everything. I personally would have beat the hell out of him.

GRM-REPR
01-30-2007, 11:23 AM
[QUOTE=NIX2000TA;230649]Talk about a fuking degnerate. Sad to say but this is similar to hwat happened when my grandpa passed away a little over a year ago. Thats a long story in itself but it this females story reads all to similar and upsetting as what my family just delt with.
QUOTE]

All too familiar child...

Karps TA
01-30-2007, 12:41 PM
Similar events have happened in my family more times then I care to count. Amazing who all crawls out of the wood work when people are dying who may have some money.

It's a big reason that besides my parents, I couldn't give 2 craps about anyone else in my family.

pOrk
01-30-2007, 01:55 PM
Similar events have happened in my family more times then I care to count. Amazing who all crawls out of the wood work when people are dying who may have some money.

It's a big reason that besides my parents, I couldn't give 2 craps about anyone else in my family.

They all poor? :rolf

Karps TA
01-30-2007, 01:57 PM
Nope actually they all have plenty of cash. They just are greedy.