PDA

View Full Version : Our new house is commin along...

Nix
01-28-2007, 07:55 PM
I wasn't sure if I should put this in the photo section or chat so Admin if you feel necessary move to the proper section.

I just thought I would update some of you people on the house situation, its moving along pretty quick. Orignally they were going to break ground at the end of Jauary but since the nice weather and such tey broke ground a bit sooner than expected...

pOrk
01-28-2007, 08:02 PM
I see they started with the most important part first, the garage. NICE

Nix
01-28-2007, 08:11 PM
I see they started with the most important part first, the garage. NICE

Damn right man! Thats what I said when the wife and I went and looked at the site the other day, considering thats where I will be spending a ton of my time in there. Who ever said that they save theest for last?:thumbsup

Lash
01-28-2007, 08:19 PM
So where is it being built? Who is it being built by?

So far so good!

Nix
01-28-2007, 08:24 PM
So where is it being built? Who is it being built by?

So far so good!

Its being built in Ixonia, its a few miles over the Waukesha County border which ='s much cheaper land and cheaper taxes among other things. Its West on 94' the first exi past Oconmowoc (sp?).

the builder is Brook Stone Homes.

Lash
01-28-2007, 08:33 PM
Its being built in Ixonia, its a few miles over the Waukesha County border which ='s much cheaper land and cheaper taxes among other things. Its West on 94' the first exi past Oconmowoc (sp?).

the builder is Brook Stone Homes.

Nice choice on a builder.

A guy I work with just built a house in Ixonia. Too far of a drive for me :banana1: but yes...you can find land pretty cheap there....but you still have to pay for a well and septic system...right?

sloLs1
01-28-2007, 09:19 PM
well you got some walls going up! when is the expected completion??

Nix
01-28-2007, 09:40 PM
Completion is sometime in May. It will be so damn nice to get out of the apartment secen and stop throwing away 800 bucks a month on rent.

sloLs1
01-28-2007, 09:47 PM
Completion is sometime in May. It will be so damn nice to get out of the apartment secen and stop throwing away 800 bucks a month on rent.

+1 for owning instead of renting!!!

Heat Seeker WS6
01-29-2007, 12:33 AM
You want some wiring ran for speakers in the house or rear speakers in a great room? Let me know if you need any of that done. super phat deal for ya...