PDA

View Full Version : Look how they drive a humvee in iraq

Flight_740
01-26-2007, 02:19 PM
http://break.com/index/humvee_driving_in_iraqi_traffic.html

It's funny but not right. I would be so pissed.

turboZ
01-26-2007, 02:30 PM
"This guy just picking his nose, not a care in the f*cking world"
hahahaha funniest part.

y2kws6
01-26-2007, 03:25 PM
See that is one of the reasons that Iraq has issues with us though. U.S. think that they have all the rights in the world. Now I do not know if they were on an important mission that they were in a hurry for, but it did not seem like it to me. I also know that they do not want to pin themselves between cars/objects that they cannot get out of (Incase of an attack). But some respect for the locals that are attempting to have a life could be used.

I have see both sides of the Iraqis while I was over there. But some of the bumps were out of line.

Dan

P.S. most of the roundabouts are all like that over there and it make it real interesting trying to drive a $50K Suburban and not try to scratch or dent it.

GTSLOW
01-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Most of the time these videos come out you only see one side of the story and idiots blow it up. These guys could be clearing the way for an important convoy or cutting thru this city to backup other troops. Obviously you can hear him laying on the horn. If they don't get out of the way, then they get bumped.

Read some of the comments. I'd love to find some of those bitches and beat some ass. That shit pisses me off.

Teufelhunden
01-27-2007, 12:03 PM
^^Yeah, I can't read comments anymore. Drives me nuts...:chair: :chair:

Crawlin
01-27-2007, 12:57 PM
"Move *****, get out the way. Get out the way *****, get out the way"

SlowStee
01-29-2007, 01:13 PM
Read some of the comments. I'd love to find some of those bitches and beat some ass. That shit pisses me off.

seriously tho..heh..

+1 for bumping!!

theres a few board members here that drive like that :D

MurphysLaw88GT
01-29-2007, 10:17 PM
Cool vid