PDA

View Full Version : Automotion May 19th - 20th

Pages : [1] 2

MARO-MAN
01-23-2007, 08:08 AM
I was wondering if any of you guys/gals go to this car show/cruise? I know its all the way up in the Dells, but there are a ton of cars each year(not just cars in the show either). Lots of fun cruising around at night with bumper to bumper traffic full of cool cars. -Nick.

MARO-MAN
01-23-2007, 08:08 AM
I guess I am not allowed to edit my own post yet, so here is the link:
http://www.wisdells.com/events/automotion.cfm

Nix
01-23-2007, 10:37 AM
My brothers and a bunch of my friends go each year. We always stay at the Mayflower.:thumbsup

GRM-REPR
01-23-2007, 11:08 AM
Yes, but this year, you will NOT get your 4th gen in!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ohh.

pOrk
01-23-2007, 11:47 AM
I'll be there, been there every year since I was 16

PureSound15
01-23-2007, 12:33 PM
I'll be there, I did the cruise last year too. At one point I was next to the Twin Turbo Chevelle from this site for a while (Don't know him personally).

I like that show, a lot of nice cars.

pOrk
01-23-2007, 01:16 PM
The show is LAME, the cruise/party afterwards is CRAZY

Flicktitty
01-23-2007, 01:39 PM
I'll be there! My parent's have a vacation house about 30ish minutes north of the Dells. so if anyone needs a place to stay lemme know!

WilliamZ
01-23-2007, 01:48 PM
I was there last year. It was pretty cool. Too many cops preventing people from doing stupid things with their cars.bikes. Is was fun watching people getting chased by cops that did do burnouts or other things...

PureSound15
01-23-2007, 04:44 PM
The show is LAME, the cruise/party afterwards is CRAZY

Alright, thats a better way of putting it :goof

Korndogg
01-23-2007, 09:12 PM
i was there.....in the show and doing burnouts. I go every year. Last year i stayed at the mayflower. This year im at the shamrock. If anyone wants to help me get my motor done in time for the show. let me know! I really want to get it done.

BadAzzGTA89
01-23-2007, 09:24 PM
I might give that a shot this year!
If 3rd gen fest isn't at the same time 3rd gen fest FTW!!:goof

BAD LS1
01-24-2007, 10:38 AM
Ill go... might try to dyno the new setup out there too.

Nix
01-24-2007, 12:48 PM
Yes, but this year, you will NOT get your 4th gen in!!! MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ohh.

Assface, maybe I should just reposses my 75' from your dead ass and leave you at home!!! Then I will surley get in and you will be left at home beating off!!:rolf

Nix
01-24-2007, 12:51 PM
How can you say that the show is lame? They have everything there, I think the show is actually one of the best of the year. they have so many different cars and such there that there has to be something that catches your eye and that you have to find intresting. I think the past 2 years there was close to 1,000 cars there? I can't remember exactly but its just a huge sea of vehicles.

I also like that it has to be "x" amount of years old so that way they can weed out the garbage and the imports.:thumbsup

juicedimpss
01-24-2007, 02:08 PM
i think im going

pump gas bishiz

jbiscuit
01-24-2007, 02:19 PM
uh oh...sounds like a BCM takeover in the Dells. You guys going to try and grab a lane with the Dells locals?

Nix
01-24-2007, 02:33 PM
Last year the cops were busting people for the burnouts, at the Mayflower we had people doing tons of them and drifting thru the lot and a bunch of other crazy shit. Its awesome when you are standing on the balcony of your rooms and people are tearing up shit all night!!

juicedimpss
01-24-2007, 02:37 PM
uh oh...sounds like a BCM takeover in the Dells. You guys going to try and grab a lane with the Dells locals?

that sounds like fun

jbiscuit
01-24-2007, 02:40 PM
that sounds like fun

what are the wagers out there? Noah's Ark passes and Monk's gift cars?

"I want 2 cars and the hit....you wanna run for this free mini golf coupon and my Wisconsin Dells Boat Tour bumper sticker?"

:rolf :thumbsup

Silver350
01-24-2007, 02:56 PM
I am uncertain if I am going to be going or not. Last year I didnt make it out there.

Korndogg
01-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Last year the cops were busting people for the burnouts, at the Mayflower we had people doing tons of them and drifting thru the lot and a bunch of other crazy shit. Its awesome when you are standing on the balcony of your rooms and people are tearing up shit all night!!

I was one of them doing them in the lot. And I almost got in a fight with a ricer whose car looked like a dam christmas tree with all the neons he had on it.

BAD LS1
01-24-2007, 05:07 PM
I was one of them doing them in the lot. And I almost got in a fight with a ricer whose car looked like a dam christmas tree with all the neons he had on it.

See.... those are the only assholes who are dead serious about wanting a piece of my car when i take i out:rolf They just get irate when i wont do shit but roll into in 2nd at like 35 and blow the tires off with like half to 3/4 throttle and get sideways to show them whos boss.:wooo

Id love to punch each one of them mother ****ers with a disco wagon like that in the adams apple each time they try to get a race going.

They are so ******* cocky:chair:

Korndogg
01-24-2007, 05:11 PM
i almost beat the little punk. I just got there and I was parking and the little shit was like. "dude that spot is reserved". I was like wtf are you talking about? then hes like our room is right above it (on the 3rd floor). I was like uh yeah mine is right next to yours idiot. He gave me a dirty look. I popped it in drive and did a nice long burnout right infront of his car and I sent smoke through his whole car and then went and parked 2 spots over. They were tryin to do burnouts so hard that weekend and failed miserably.

Flicktitty
01-24-2007, 05:59 PM
haha, this year bring boxing gloves! lol
if anyone needs/wants i have alot of room about 30 min away.

2SLOW
01-24-2007, 08:44 PM
haha, this year bring boxing gloves! lol
if anyone needs/wants i have alot of room about 30 min away.

nick we are going to do this, RSD on friday the 18th after we are done or they close down we head out straight to your cabin, we will be there in the mornig to start tearing up the streets.

Flicktitty
01-24-2007, 09:10 PM
hey works for me there Alex....
it only takes about an 2 hour and 20 min from Delavan.

2SLOW
01-24-2007, 09:16 PM
hey works for me there Alex....
it only takes about an 2 hour and 20 min from Delavan.

in a dd not in a pro street chevelle add on an hour, and if something happens tack on 4 hours.....:rolf

Flicktitty
01-25-2007, 12:55 AM
lmao, that aint no lie! if my bro still has his truck we should just trailler it!

2SLOW
01-25-2007, 07:12 AM
lmao, that aint no lie! if my bro still has his truck we should just trailler it!

that sounds a lot better!

Cutlass Queen
01-26-2007, 10:45 AM
Been going there for years now for the show.....bet your sweet asses I'll be there this year again...renting the hotel room in the next month or so. Hoping to take the Cutlass or the Ninja this year along with my bro taking one of his toys to cause trouble with me. All depends if I can get an enclosed for either one because there's way too much shit that disappears there every year. Don't plan on losing one of my toys :thumbsup

MARO-MAN
01-26-2007, 03:24 PM
Wow, cool to see so many of you go to the show. I have to get out of work that weekend yet, but looking forward to watching some nice burnouts.
One year I was downtown watching burnouts and there was a guy on a Harley doing a burnout. The cop walked out into the street and tapped him on the shoulder while he was busy admiring his spinning back tire. That guy ended up having to pull around the corner and got a ticket. :chair:
Automotion is the only way to start the new summer. :shades

BadAzzGTA89
01-26-2007, 10:49 PM
See.... those are the only assholes who are dead serious about wanting a piece of my car when i take i out:rolf They just get irate when i wont do shit but roll into in 2nd at like 35 and blow the tires off with like half to 3/4 throttle and get sideways to show them whos boss.:wooo

Id love to punch each one of them mother ****ers with a disco wagon like that in the adams apple each time they try to get a race going.

They are so ******* cocky:chair:

You know i will still "TRY" will the GTA!
Gotta give it heart:thumbsup

WhiteZCamaro
01-28-2007, 01:11 PM
this sounds pretty badass i think i might check this out

GRM-REPR
01-29-2007, 03:50 PM
How can you say that the show is lame? They have everything there, I think the show is actually one of the best of the year. they have so many different cars and such there that there has to be something that catches your eye and that you have to find intresting. I think the past 2 years there was close to 1,000 cars there? I can't remember exactly but its just a huge sea of vehicles.

I also like that it has to be "x" amount of years old so that way they can weed out the garbage and the imports.:thumbsup

You can't reposes shit you cockmaster. Now as I was already saying, good luck gettin' that 4th gen in there ahahahahahahahaahahaha...:banana1: :D I'll be strollin' in with my F-body, YOU can ride in the back seat if you want?:rolf

You know I'm j/k....besides, half the fun is the idiots getting pulled over and all the crusin' and shit that goes with the events...

MARO-MAN
01-30-2007, 08:07 AM
The frickin' Mayflower is cheap as hell. $48 for two double beds. :headbang

Cutlass Queen
01-30-2007, 10:06 AM
The frickin' Mayflower is cheap as hell. $48 for two double beds. :headbang

I give a heads up...make your reservation early for the Mayflower. That hotel fills up every year and is packed. One benefit though...a lot of show car owners stay there

juicedimpss
01-30-2007, 10:24 AM
i cant wait to see the jackass burnouts.

2SLOW
01-30-2007, 01:23 PM
i cant wait to see the jackass burnouts.

hell yeah :headbang

Korndogg
01-30-2007, 03:57 PM
I give a heads up...make your reservation early for the Mayflower. That hotel fills up every year and is packed. One benefit though...a lot of show car owners stay there

Its already full. I stayed there last year and not im staying at the shamrock with my gf and her family. But my parents and their friends are staying at the mayflower and the lady said they were almost full and that was 3 weeks ago.

MARO-MAN
01-30-2007, 05:05 PM
Is there another hotel right across from Big Cheif? or Noahs Ark?

pOrk
01-30-2007, 06:49 PM
Right across from Big Chief is the Skyline Hotel. Their security staff is a JOKE.

MARO-MAN
01-31-2007, 08:32 AM
Thanks.......I couldn't think of it. I always see burnouts on that road, between Big Chief and Skyline. I want to get a good seat, so to say. :devil

juicedimpss
01-31-2007, 08:37 AM
my room is reserved :D

Nix
01-31-2007, 10:35 AM
We got 2 rooms at the Mayflower yesterday around 5 or so. My wife called and the lady said there were still a few left. :thumbsup We have stayed at the Mayflower for the past 3 years now, its the cheapest and one of the best locations IMO.

GRM-REPR
01-31-2007, 12:52 PM
We got 2 rooms at the Mayflower yesterday around 5 or so. My wife called and the lady said there were still a few left. :thumbsup We have stayed at the Mayflower for the past 3 years now, its the cheapest and one of the best locations IMO.

Just glad we have something locked down lil' bro. I agree, Mayflower has a lot of the big car club people staying there. Always big drama till 3am!!!!!! The start of summer in my opinion...Lord knows it doesnt last long enough.:crying

badgrandntl
02-02-2007, 06:48 PM
I stayed at the Mayflower last year and it was awsome, I was doing burnouts in the GN and my friend in his camaro. One night there were tons of burnouts on the main strip, guys kept throwing water on the road for burnouts, it was hilarious. Also some guy in a mustang was doing donuts.

Korndogg
02-02-2007, 07:25 PM
my car cut out in the middle of a burn out in the middle of the strip while i was being video tape by like 30 people lol.

juicedimpss
02-02-2007, 09:41 PM
i might need to keep these old rugs on the bu................

Bobby72GTO
02-03-2007, 01:18 AM
Sounds like a good time, I'll keep that in mind for next year.

MARO-MAN
02-03-2007, 07:48 AM
I wanted to stay at the Mayflower, but the lady said they have a two night minimum. I am only staying Saturday night. But, I am going to make sure I see all burnouts. Should be a blast. :headbang

GRM-REPR
02-03-2007, 01:25 PM
After the show in 04' my buddy and I cruised our stangs....right into a half hour traffic jam, on the hill passin Noahs Ark, EVERYONE was doing burnouts, we also did. Then we saw the cops looking at us laughing....From there on, I said I'd never miss the Dells show....Unlike the WOFC in St. Louis, do a little roasting and you get a ticket....

FANAT1C
02-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Got a room reserved at the Shamrock. 2 night minimum but at $55 a night that's still cheap.
This will be my 1st time there. Sounds like a blast, especially after the show! :thumbsup

Anyone here want to cruise up together that Friday evening?

Nix
02-05-2007, 12:35 PM
We always end up going up there pretty early on Friday only becuase of all the dumbass people that try to "save" spots for their friends that are comming later. This always hapenns at the Mayflower... Probably leave around 12ish this year, we are going to get the rolling car show togther.:thumbsup

2SLOW
02-05-2007, 01:18 PM
i might need to keep these old rugs on the bu................

hell yeah! i'm bringing an extra set of junker tires and rims just for the 3 A.M shows!!!

FANAT1C
02-05-2007, 02:20 PM
We always end up going up there pretty early on Friday only becuase of all the dumbass people that try to "save" spots for their friends that are comming later. This always hapenns at the Mayflower... Probably leave around 12ish this year, we are going to get the rolling car show togther.:thumbsup

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup
Mind a couple more for the rolling car show? I'll probably bring the '70 Mustang and I have a friend with a '68 Firebird that will be coming. Possibly more too.
Do you plan on making a few stops along the way, picking up more people?

FANAT1C
02-05-2007, 02:23 PM
hell yeah! i'm bringing an extra set of junker tires and rims just for the 3 A.M shows!!!

Thanks to all you that are assisting with the nighttime entertainment! :headbang

Korndogg
02-05-2007, 04:01 PM
hey fanatic Im staying at the shamrock too. Im leaving on friday around 3 or 4 ish because i have to wait for my gf to finish her exam. If anything ill see ya there!

pOrk
02-05-2007, 04:27 PM
Shamrock is awesome and cheep, already filled up!

Skyline is rape when it comes to fee's, but we get the same rooms every year and they treat my group pretty good. I just called and reserved 8 rooms for Subsonic Kustomz, weeeeee

FANAT1C
02-05-2007, 06:30 PM
hey fanatic Im staying at the shamrock too. Im leaving on friday around 3 or 4 ish because i have to wait for my gf to finish her exam. If anything ill see ya there!

You going to have your Camaro done by then? What do have to do?
What's that cable guy saying...
Oh yeah, Git-R-Done!! :D

MARO-MAN
02-06-2007, 08:16 AM
I am only staying Saturday night. First time staying up there. Staying at the Days Inn for $59.98. Not bad.
So, 3 A.M. shows on saturday too? I never realized it got that crazy up there. :headbang

Korndogg
02-06-2007, 04:07 PM
You going to have your Camaro done by then? What do have to do?
What's that cable guy saying...
Oh yeah, Git-R-Done!! :D

I only have the block and pistons at the moment...so yeah I have a long way to go. but hopefully Ill be done by then.

Keyser Zosig
02-08-2007, 03:09 PM
I did Automotion last year, was a good time, spent more time at Mt. Olympus and the Showboat Saloon than at the car show. The number of 4th Gen F-bodies there was huge, and hardly any ricers.

The cruise was cool despite the later rain, burned the tires every chance I could, managed to get behind a geizure in a tubbed Mustang II that refused to do a burnout the whole time so I compensated.

All in all a good time, filled the trunk with food and booze and got a cheap hotel off the strip. Any reason to go to the Dells, I take. Talking about going with a group next time, would be much cooler if they had a track anywhere close by cause there is no sufficient place to line up with anyone.

Keyser Zosig
02-08-2007, 03:11 PM
FYI, the Indian Trail Motel may be cheap, but the rooms are completely surrounded with cement and feel like a ice box. That and there was little to no hot water.

MARO-MAN
02-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Can't wait to go carting and do some burnouts. Is it May yet? :D

2SLOW
02-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Can't wait to go carting and do some burnouts. Is it May yet? :D

seriously is it May yet this is going to be wild!:thumbsup

Korndogg
02-08-2007, 10:42 PM
dont make it go too quick darnit. I gotta get my engine done first.

2SLOW
02-28-2007, 11:46 AM
80 days till automotion!

MARO-MAN
02-28-2007, 05:06 PM
80 days till automotion!

:headbang

MARO-MAN
03-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Does anyone show their vehicle there? Or do you all just go for the burnouts?

stowsea
03-01-2007, 10:58 PM
ill be there, my brother lives in reedsburg, about 10-15 mins away. Im usually up there every weekend. (lifetime free passes to Great Wofl Lodge) but my sister-in-laws dumbass bf will probably follow me out there in his ricer civic. you guys can feel free to beat the shit out of him.

2SLOW
03-01-2007, 11:13 PM
ill be there, my brother lives in reedsburg, about 10-15 mins away. Im usually up there every weekend. (lifetime free passes to Great Wofl Lodge) but my sister-in-laws dumbass bf will probably follow me out there in his ricer civic. you guys can feel free to beat the shit out of him.

Is that the same guy that wanted a stage "3" turbo kit? if it is i will smoke him out of his car tell him i want to race for pinks. lol

stowsea
03-02-2007, 09:48 AM
Is that the same guy that wanted a stage "3" turbo kit? if it is i will smoke him out of his car tell him i want to race for pinks. lol

yeah, he is a total tool. he called me once asking for a b16 and i asked him if he wanted a modded one or a stock one. he was like uhhhhhh........like a facotry one. he needs to have information beaten into him

2SLOW
03-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Does anyone show their vehicle there? Or do you all just go for the burnouts?

This is a car show? lol:rolf idk im just cusin' around town and going to try and park, walk around see other cars then when it gets a little later the show will begin!

MARO-MAN
03-06-2007, 04:27 PM
This is a car show? lol:rolf idk im just cusin' around town and going to try and park, walk around see other cars then when it gets a little later the show will begin!

Thats what I am going for..........:thumbsup

2SLOW
03-25-2007, 12:17 PM
55 DAYS!!!!!!!

Cutlass Queen
03-25-2007, 12:21 PM
Hell yah! Can't wait :banana1: :banana1: :banana1:

FANAT1C
03-25-2007, 06:53 PM
^^^Me too!! :headbang

So who's going to organize the cruise to it? I always think it's better to drive a distance with a group. I do have a Ford you know. :rolleyes: :D

2SLOW
03-28-2007, 02:36 PM

So who's going to organize the cruise to it? I always think it's better to drive a distance with a group. I do have a Ford you know. :rolleyes: :D

sounds like a good idea we should meet up then all head out.:thumbsup

stowsea
03-29-2007, 01:51 AM

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20411

MARO-MAN
04-20-2007, 07:50 PM
:headbang Less then a month!!!! :headbang

2SLOW
04-20-2007, 08:13 PM
hahaahhahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^^ YES!!!!

Brandon W.
04-21-2007, 12:49 AM
ill be up in the dells that weekend...maybe i can hook up with some of you guys during the day sometime.

Cutlass Queen
04-21-2007, 09:59 AM
Let the partying begin :headbang :headbang

Heat Seeker WS6
04-21-2007, 10:05 AM
Let the partying begin :headbang :headbang

Aauugh Im still trying to get my boss to get me off that weekend :chair:

Cutlass Queen
04-21-2007, 10:06 AM
Aauugh Im still trying to get my boss to get me off that weekend :chair:

hahaha...I got off already :banana1: :banana1:

2SLOW
04-21-2007, 10:39 AM
This is going to be shweet!

Korndogg
04-21-2007, 11:17 AM
hey why dont you guys shut up. Making me nervous.

:rolf :rolf

2SLOW
04-21-2007, 11:46 AM

lol :rolf :rolf :thumbsup

FANAT1C
04-22-2007, 09:26 AM

You better get the bish done! What's left?

Korndogg
04-22-2007, 09:37 AM
everything......lol

Flicktitty
04-22-2007, 12:59 PM
everything......lol

that ain't no lie, you gotta hustle motha ****a!

Reverend Cooper
04-22-2007, 01:43 PM
i may need a co pilot if anyone wants to tag along. wifey cant get off at work that day so looks like i am going to jail

Flicktitty
04-22-2007, 02:16 PM
i may need a co pilot if anyone wants to tag along. wifey cant get off at work that day so looks like i am going to jail

i'll go with ;) :thumbsup

stowsea
04-22-2007, 10:55 PM
i'll go with ;) :thumbsup

go figure always a rider never a driver! hahaha:goof

Korndogg
04-22-2007, 10:56 PM
that ain't no lie, you gotta hustle motha ****a!

Yes sir!!!

should be getting alot done this week.

Flicktitty
04-22-2007, 11:25 PM
go figure always a rider never a driver! hahaha:goof

no reason to clog up a area of a worthless pile of shit.

Good to hear Korny.....i wanna come out and check the car out sometime soon.

Korndogg
04-22-2007, 11:27 PM
sounds good. you can always stop by the house sometime to check it out otherwise you can just wait till its done when I bring it to Solid Gold.

Flicktitty
04-22-2007, 11:29 PM
sounds good. you can always stop by the house sometime to check it out otherwise you can just wait till its done when I bring it to Solid Gold.

yeah, i'll IM you sometime and see when it works to come out and see it.

2SLOW
04-25-2007, 05:11 PM
here is a video by the guys from Geneva Janesville area that went to the dells, some shots are them ******* around.
http://media.putfile.com/teaser-of-0506

300pny
04-25-2007, 06:44 PM

Come one Dinner and drinks first

Reverend Cooper
04-25-2007, 07:31 PM
flick if you wanna ride up with me thats cool. i am staying at a buddies place up there so i would just drop you off whereever your staying when we get up there. i may get tired you may have to drive

2SLOW
04-25-2007, 08:03 PM
flick if you wanna ride up with me thats cool. i am staying at a buddies place up there so i would just drop you off whereever your staying when we get up there. i may get tired you may have to drive

flick and i are going up there together he needs to drive my car back when i get arrested lol:rolf

stowsea
04-25-2007, 10:30 PM
flick and i are going up there together he needs to drive my car back when i get arrested lol:rolf

wow nick is popular three people want him to ride with them:goof

2SLOW
04-25-2007, 10:40 PM

lol yeah .:thumbsup

stowsea
04-25-2007, 10:45 PM
hopefully i will have my rims in time

Flicktitty
04-26-2007, 12:52 AM

that works with me, i can't take my brothers truck anyway like i planned due to him taking it to nebraska that weekend, where abouts is your buddies place?

DSMDuDE
04-26-2007, 10:06 AM
Ill be up there as well, group of us stay at a cabin, I beleive some of us head out there friday night

And yes Brandon, my car will make it, Will yours? ;)

2SLOW
04-26-2007, 10:15 AM
that works with me, i can't take my brothers truck anyway like i planned due to him taking it to nebraska that weekend, where abouts is your buddies place?

um so um um........... well

Cutlass Queen
04-26-2007, 02:56 PM

Wow nick sounds like you're a hot commodity:rolf :rolf :rolf

I might roll up there with the Iroc, or pimpalicious grand am:thumbsup

DSMDuDE
04-26-2007, 02:59 PM
Oo Oo Nick! ride with me Ride with me! Hahah

He's mine!

:chair: :chair:

stowsea
04-26-2007, 03:00 PM
Oo Oo Nick! ride with me Ride with me! Hahah

He's mine!

:chair: :chair:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

so when you goin up der?

DSMDuDE
04-26-2007, 03:01 PM
I think we leaving friday night after work to head to the cabin

I think the caravan will be Brian in his Blue 1G and me in the 1G so far heading from D-Town

stowsea
04-26-2007, 03:02 PM
I think we leaving friday night after work to head to the cabin

I think the caravan will be Brian in his Blue 1G and me in the 1G so far heading from D-Town

ill roll on out with you guys, just try not to speed too much the old s10 doesnt top out very high

stowsea
04-26-2007, 03:06 PM
ive got like three different places to stay but i cant choose wich one

1. Family
2. Girls
3. Friends

DSMDuDE
04-26-2007, 03:20 PM
Hard decision.....

Are the gurls hot? Bring em over to where we are staying :P

stowsea
04-26-2007, 03:35 PM
Hard decision.....

Are the gurls hot? Bring em over to where we are staying :P

they are, and maybe i will

300pny
04-26-2007, 05:41 PM
:pics
they are, and maybe i will

Heat Seeker WS6
04-26-2007, 05:43 PM
I cant get of of work Fri and work till late morn Sat. :fire :fire

Sooo...I'll be heading up after work. Better late than never

stowsea
04-26-2007, 05:45 PM
:pics

go **** yourself

i wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire let alone show you pics of my girls

FANAT1C
04-26-2007, 06:03 PM
I've never been to it and I'm getting excited about going. Anyone got more video of it? I need more previews. :headbang

So how many of you are planning on meeting at culver's to cruise up together?

pOrk
04-26-2007, 06:07 PM
Less then a month away :-)

FANAT1C
04-26-2007, 06:20 PM
I cant get of of work Fri and work till late morn Sat. :fire :fire

Sooo...I'll be heading up after work. Better late than never

At least you'll be up there sat night! :thumbsup

How about shooting me a pm with your #? Maybe we can try to meet up.

2SLOW
04-26-2007, 06:40 PM
ill roll on out with you guys, just try not to speed too much the old s10 doesnt top out very high

i will be with you guys also Sean you keep pase my car will be a dog on the highway. !!!

Reverend Cooper
04-26-2007, 06:41 PM
i will be staying just outside the dells off highway thirteen. flick if you wanna ride up and back thats cool. you obviously need to find your own place to stay or do you have that figured out yet

Flicktitty
04-26-2007, 08:18 PM
i will be staying just outside the dells off highway thirteen. flick if you wanna ride up and back thats cool. you obviously need to find your own place to stay or do you have that figured out yet
yeap got that all taken care of, we have a cabin on 13 north of the dells actually i'll just meet up with one of the guys from here since some of them are staying with me.

And Sean (stowsea) those girls you talk about are still family......

And Deana.... Maybe on the way home ;):shades

Reverend Cooper
04-26-2007, 09:13 PM
soo you are riding up with me or not?

Flicktitty
04-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Yeah, Thats cool. You just want me to drive up by you and go from there i take it? You gonna be at culvers Saturday?

Reverend Cooper
04-27-2007, 05:55 AM
not sure if i will be at culvers i will try. and i was thinking of leaving with the posse friday so maybe we can meet up there

stowsea
04-27-2007, 08:50 AM
Sean (stowsea) those girls you talk about are still family......

im not talking about them, im talking about there friends:wow

DSMDuDE
04-27-2007, 08:57 AM
Can i ask, How old are their friends?

stowsea
04-27-2007, 09:03 AM
Can i ask, How old are their friends?

18-20

DSMDuDE
04-27-2007, 09:12 AM
Kay good.. lol

Hrmmmm i need to find a couple more mods for the DSM before the meet

stowsea
04-27-2007, 09:14 AM
Kay good.. lol

Hrmmmm i need to find a couple more mods for the DSM before the meet

i wouldnt worry about extra mods, id worry about extra parts because its a DSM:devil :rolf

DSMDuDE
04-27-2007, 09:29 AM
Hahaha funny funny man, it runs just fine :P
And.. no more oil leaky

stowsea
04-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Hahaha funny funny man, it runs just fine :P
And.. no more oil leaky

very noice

2SLOW
04-30-2007, 06:21 PM
Tic Tock Tic tock! Only a few weeks away!

Brandon W.
04-30-2007, 07:02 PM
Tic Tock Tic tock! Only a few weeks away!

yup..im ready for a fun filled weekend in the dells.:banana1: :banana1: :banana

Korndogg
04-30-2007, 07:36 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr would you guys stop bringing this up lol. My stress level is rising.

2SLOW
04-30-2007, 07:39 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr would you guys stop bringing this up lol. My stress level is rising.

i posted because i knew you would respond lololollolol you got plenty of time.

Korndogg
04-30-2007, 07:46 PM
you call 2 weeks plenty of time??? I say 2 weeks because I have to take my car to the shop most likely the last week.

2SLOW
04-30-2007, 08:25 PM
you call 2 weeks plenty of time??? I say 2 weeks because I have to take my car to the shop most likely the last week.

wow it is coming up fast.............:stare i can help you if you want nxt week?

Reverend Cooper
04-30-2007, 08:25 PM
i am ordering my new drag radials just for this whoo hoo

Korndogg
04-30-2007, 08:27 PM
If I need an extra hand next week Ill let you know.

MARO-MAN
05-01-2007, 10:01 AM
Automotion Rules!!

My damn Iroc is acting up too......exhaust leak that I just can't get to seal. I hate longtube headers. :chair: Either way she will be up there. It just better be nice out that weekend. -Nick :shades

juicedimpss
05-01-2007, 10:30 AM
my room is canceled,too much on my schedule

2SLOW
05-01-2007, 11:32 AM

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:crying

Nix
05-01-2007, 12:21 PM

Sucks to be you...

juicedimpss
05-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Sucks to be you...

yeah,but its the time of year for me to bank the hours at work.....gotta love paying the bills.:flipoff2:

Cutlass Queen
05-01-2007, 02:14 PM
I can't wait for this weekend to begin, my room still is reserved.....gonna be a lot of fun meeting up with friends :thumbsup :banana1: :banana1: :banana1:

pOrk
05-01-2007, 02:48 PM
I gotta paint my bike and get it back together in 2 weeks? Crap

Cutlass Queen
05-01-2007, 03:10 PM
I gotta paint my bike and get it back together in 2 weeks? Crap

Wanna put mine back together for me while you're at it?:D

pOrk
05-02-2007, 09:12 AM
^ Lamer

That pyle isn't done yet? Whats the hold up!

Cutlass Queen
05-02-2007, 01:44 PM
^ Lamer

That pyle isn't done yet? Whats the hold up!

Waiting on the rims to come back, then give me a weekend and it'll have everything new on it and it'll be back on the road....in the meantime I'm riding my brothers motorcycle :headbang

MARO-MAN
05-09-2007, 04:46 PM
Its next weekend already!!!!!!
Hell ya....:headbang

Korndogg
05-09-2007, 04:48 PM
shut up already.....fawk :(

FANAT1C
05-09-2007, 04:55 PM
How are you doing with the build Mark? Think you'll make it?

MARO-MAN
05-09-2007, 05:00 PM
What do you have left to get her on the road? I hope to see your car up there, from what I have read on the board its a bad ass '68. -Nick.

Korndogg
05-09-2007, 05:22 PM
Doing pretty good. As of right now I can see it done in time. I should be getting alot done tonight. Im putting the heads on tonight and It should be fairly easy then after that. I hope...lol

MARO-MAN
05-09-2007, 05:39 PM
Once you get the heads on you should be rolling along pretty good. -Nick.

300pny
05-09-2007, 05:44 PM
How many are going from the Softball team?

MARO-MAN
05-09-2007, 05:47 PM

You guys have a team bus your taking? :rolf

2SLOW
05-09-2007, 09:48 PM

wrong thread.................

MARO-MAN
05-11-2007, 08:40 PM
1 week!!! :banana

FANAT1C
05-12-2007, 09:12 AM
1 week!!! :banana

:headbang

Heat Seeker WS6
05-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Im out guys. Sorting a few things out with the car still:durr & job change:banana1:

Nix
05-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Its commin BISHES!!! Get all your junk ready you have a few more days left and then its on!:headbang

MARO-MAN
05-14-2007, 01:49 PM
The rattle trap Iroc will be there. Hoping to see some good burnouts!! :shades

Cutlass Queen
05-14-2007, 02:31 PM
The Grand Am is leaving after 2 on Friday when my scholarship banquet in Eagle is over :headbang

GRM-REPR
05-14-2007, 06:21 PM
Weather looks sexy (except on Saturday when there is a possibility of an isolated T-storm).....

MARO-MAN
05-14-2007, 07:57 PM
It better be beautiful all weekend...........dammit!! :D

Cleveland Dave
05-14-2007, 08:31 PM
ill be there with my friend scott (sdb300zx) both days.

MARO-MAN
05-14-2007, 10:11 PM
Why not bring the Aurora and do some burnouts?:D

300pny
05-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Ill be there staying at the Wildness anyone know if the place is nice?

Car Guy
05-14-2007, 11:04 PM
Ill be there staying at the Wildness anyone know if the place is nice?

We stayed there last year and the problem with the Wilderness is it depends on which part of the 'complex' your staying in. The whole thing has been built in sections (for the last 10 years or so) and we were in an older part and it was OK, not the nicest but not the worst. A few months ago we stayed at the Kalahari and that is the only place I will stay at from now on if we go for the waterpark experience......

:banana1: :banana1: :banana1:

Brandon W.
05-14-2007, 11:08 PM
ill be up there..in the family cabin WOOOT!!!!

MARO-MAN
05-14-2007, 11:38 PM
I would have to agree Kalahari is hands down the best place to stay up there. Just have to make sure you get a room close to the pool area or your walking a ways. Not fun with the little ones. :D

Have you guys tried the Moose Jaw Brewery/Restuarant? -Nick.

GRM-REPR
05-15-2007, 11:23 AM
Now of course (one weather station says one thing, so the others say something different) its supposed to rain saturday and sunday. I suppose though it is a few days away, and it could change (for better or worse).

SLOWC5
05-15-2007, 02:52 PM
AB4CZ, DIRTYLS1, a bunch of his friends, my best friend and myself will be cruising up there around 2-3 on friday. Were staying at a friends cabinin Oxford, like 20 minutes out. First time going for myself. If you see the vette on a trailer thats our caravan.

JEFF

300pny
05-15-2007, 04:29 PM
wrong thread.................

THis thread will work

300pny
05-15-2007, 04:34 PM
I would have to agree Kalahari is hands down the best place to stay up there. Just have to make sure you get a room close to the pool area or your walking a ways. Not fun with the little ones. :D

Have you guys tried the Moose Jaw Brewery/Restuarant? -Nick.

Looks good online anyway...Ill be there :goof

http://www.dellsmoosejaw.com/index3.htm

Reverend Cooper
05-15-2007, 06:38 PM
AB4CZ, DIRTYLS1, a bunch of his friends, my best friend and myself will be cruising up there around 2-3 on friday. Were staying at a friends cabinin Oxford, like 20 minutes out. First time going for myself. If you see the vette on a trailer thats our caravan.

JEFF

my friend dan oberdorf lives in oxford im sure we will be visiting there

2SLOW
05-15-2007, 06:54 PM
so close!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FANAT1C
05-16-2007, 10:24 AM
Anyone interested in getting together for lunch or dinner up there? :feedback:

BTW korndogg how's it coming along? Gonna make it?

stowsea
05-16-2007, 12:00 PM
ATTENTION!

just to give you guys a heads up, state patrol has a new black SUV disguised as a road worker crewmen. he will be pulled over on the side of the road with the orange lights on and a few cones. becareful!

Oh and for those of you that are taking 90 there. There is construction for about 1/2 mile at the Milton/Edgerton Exit. and at both ends there are unmarked squads running radar!

just got back from he dells and thought you guys needed to know that

pOrk
05-16-2007, 12:19 PM
We should do Pizza Pub on saturday. Pizza Pub ******* ROOOOOOOLS!!!!

FANAT1C
05-16-2007, 02:47 PM
^^ I'm all for some of their food. Time?

I know there are more of you that like the pub. Post up.

GRM-REPR
05-16-2007, 02:59 PM
We should do Pizza Pub on saturday. Pizza Pub ******* ROOOOOOOLS!!!!

Have that every year, I was told Moosejaw was good as well???

SLOWC5
05-16-2007, 03:10 PM
Are there any party spots from years back that are still party spots at night? places where everyone gets together? First year for me looking to party the hell out of the dells with my crew.

JEFF

MARO-MAN
05-16-2007, 03:16 PM
I will be with like 5 other relatives, so not sure what they have planned to do for lunch. Never had Pizza Pub........might have to try that. I don't know of any party spots either, this is my first year actually staying over night for the show. -Nick.

Korndogg
05-16-2007, 03:17 PM
everyone gets together all along the main strip...lol....its one giant party....last year they shut the stip down because of too many people in the road and too many burnouts. They said they were gonna mase everyone.

MARO-MAN
05-16-2007, 03:45 PM
Cool cars cruising and doing burnouts, big car show, fat Wisconsin women, and Mase............ :rockwoot:

MARO-MAN
05-16-2007, 04:05 PM
The weather still looks iffy........ http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/ski/weekend/USWI0756?from=search

2SLOW
05-16-2007, 06:45 PM
The weather still looks iffy........ http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/ski/weekend/USWI0756?from=search

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't say anything....no rain!!

Reverend Cooper
05-16-2007, 07:07 PM
i will be there with locals if anyone wants to find good placed to go or eat, one of my friends that will be with his dad owns the cove retaurant otherwise there are plenty of other great places there. and dood pizza pub is where people get the food poisoning from i ve been told so thats up to you all not bashing just what i ve heard

Korndogg
05-16-2007, 10:50 PM
rain would be awesome.....at least I wont be missing much then. Im hoping for it now.

Reverend Cooper
05-17-2007, 01:55 AM
flick are you still riding up with me or what

xxtremeteam
05-17-2007, 07:17 AM
coop myself and some friends are comming saturday morning we will try to find you

Silver350
05-17-2007, 10:14 AM
I will be up there on Saturday, proably around 12pm. I will be there with my Friend and his G\F then we are going to moose jaw for dinner and then probably heading back.

FANAT1C
05-17-2007, 10:26 AM
rain would be awesome.....at least I wont be missing much then. Im hoping for it now.

:flipoff2: No rain!!

So I take it you aren't ready? :(

Nix
05-17-2007, 10:33 AM
Weather is looking super sexy now that we are getting closer to the weekend.:banana1:

Cutlass Queen
05-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Weather is looking super sexy now that we are getting closer to the weekend.:banana1:

Agreed....bring on Automation already :banana1:

wikked
05-17-2007, 11:38 AM

phuck yes... 82º and sunny, 10% (read: no) chance of rain for Saturday. :headbang
:alcoholic :alcoholic :alcoholic

Cutlass Queen
05-17-2007, 11:43 AM
phuck yes... 82º and sunny, 10% (read: no) chance of rain for Saturday. :headbang
:alcoholic :alcoholic :alcoholic

they changed it! Woohoo! Last time I checked it said 82 and chance of storms:banana1:

stowsea
05-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Dark and cloudy with a chance of drive-by

Nix
05-17-2007, 12:38 PM
Dark and cloudy with a chance of drive-by

40year old homo:rolf

Korndogg
05-17-2007, 03:15 PM
:flipoff2: No rain!!

So I take it you aren't ready? :(

having a transmission problem at the moment and I cant get my rockers to adjust right because I don't know what the hell I'm doing when it comes to rockers.....So I doubt the car will make it...but I'm going to try to pull an all nighter....

MARO-MAN
05-17-2007, 07:51 PM
Rockers suck............:chair:

My car has a miner vacuum leak problem and header leak like always.........:chair:

Nick your avatar is awesome.................. :D

-Nick

Korndogg
05-17-2007, 08:20 PM
Well the trans pump is done...I cant get it to break loose at all. Torque converter isnt spinning so time to either get mine beefed up or buy a new one.

wikked
05-17-2007, 08:23 PM
damn that sux :/
Good excuse to buy better parts tho :D

Korndogg
05-17-2007, 08:26 PM
your telling me. I was up till like 2 am the past 2 weeks just to get this done for the show, I start at 6:30, and then something like this happens..whatever, its done with so Ill have a stronger tranny when im done.

2SLOW
05-17-2007, 08:51 PM
Well the trans pump is done...I cant get it to break loose at all. Torque converter isnt spinning so time to either get mine beefed up or buy a new one.

i totally ******* called the trans didn't I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup
well mine will be for sale next week:headbang wink wink

Korndogg
05-17-2007, 08:52 PM
what??? u said it wouldnt hold up.....thats not what happened...

To clear up what happened. I tightened my bell housing, the converter wasnt seated all the way back and I ****ed up the trans pump...

Prince Valiant
05-17-2007, 08:57 PM
what??? u said it wouldnt hold up.....thats not what happened...

To clear up what happened. I tightened my bell housing, the converter wasnt seated all the way back and I ****ed up the trans pump...That sucks dude...sorry to hear that. :(

If you need an extra hand, let me know...I'll help where I can.

Maybe we should build an engine stand and fire her up already :durr

Korndogg
05-17-2007, 08:59 PM
wont need any help for a while probably.....sorta ran out of money.

MARO-MAN
05-17-2007, 09:59 PM
Sorry to hear that, but it is a good excuse to build a bad tranny for your nice ass ride!!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!! -Nick.

Nix
05-17-2007, 10:58 PM
Nick your avatar is awesome.................. :D

-Nick

Thankyou sir:banana1:

Reverend Cooper
05-17-2007, 11:04 PM
wtf is flick going now or what,i need a copilot or it will be a boring ride

stowsea
05-18-2007, 12:32 PM
im up so where is we meetin?

stowsea
05-18-2007, 12:35 PM
Im in baraboo anyone else staying here?

2SLOW
05-18-2007, 08:53 PM
wtf is flick going now or what,i need a copilot or it will be a boring ride

i called him and he wasn't picking up his phone?

stowsea
05-19-2007, 12:09 AM
so where was everyone tonight? i sat at marleys most of the night. pork did i see you crusin that ratrod truck from your myspace?

MARO-MAN
05-19-2007, 07:58 AM
My flickin' digital camera took a shit............unreal

PureSound15
05-19-2007, 10:25 AM
I'm in Pardeeville (30 min out) at Kellys parents place, we will be there around 2 I think, and probably getting in the cruise again for shits and giggles.

Are we meeting anywhere today?

wikked
05-20-2007, 02:25 PM
I took 411 pix.
I'll set up some sort of gallery on a new domain :D

2SLOW
05-20-2007, 04:18 PM
good overall show except the ******* cops out the ass!

DSMDuDE
05-20-2007, 04:39 PM
DId anyone by chance see a group of 5 people on rental moped honking their horns like crazy? :-0

It was our group from Widsm

Korndogg
05-20-2007, 04:43 PM
did one of your guys try to do a burnout infront of the shamrock?? cause there was a group of 5 and one guy did it cause we told him to lol.

DSMDuDE
05-20-2007, 04:52 PM
that was williamz and I, we started doing it and didn't notice it was a undercover cop, he told us if we do it again, well get a $500 ticket <- LOL

we will have pics of some soda burnout we did with my moped in a back hotel parking lot

Brandon W.
05-20-2007, 05:03 PM
i just got back home..i have like 80 pics and 10 vids to unload..mostly pics of the shenanigans..i cant wait to see the pics of me puking my brains out friday night..Beer+cheese wiz= horrible outcome

Korndogg
05-20-2007, 05:03 PM
where was that cop?? i didnt see him, i just heard there was a cop right there

DSMDuDE
05-20-2007, 05:04 PM
brown un marked squad with civilian plates, litterly RIGHT next to us, he was watching us do it, then said something to us

Korndogg
05-20-2007, 05:12 PM
oh yea!!! i remember seeing that guy...lol...you shouldn't have listened to us.

DSMDuDE
05-20-2007, 05:20 PM
Ah well it was fun, cant beat renting mopeds for 2 hours!

DSMDuDE
05-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Heres my taken from my camera of this weekend:
Enjoy~

http://www.junkvr4.com/gallery/index.php?album=2007%20Dells%20meet&sortby=name&order=asc

Brandon W.
05-20-2007, 05:32 PM
full gallery of pics/ vids http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/dellsmeet07/

firework fun
http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/dellsmeet07/?action=view&current=coolergoboom.flv
My Shenanigans. i put shocker stickers on the pizza boys car and the moose jaw resturants car:rolf
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/dellsmeet07/100_1054.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/dellsmeet07/100_1052.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/dellsmeet07/100_1035.jpg
http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e304/wheremyycar/dellsmeet07/100_1034.jpg

stowsea
05-20-2007, 06:01 PM
dam i should have came over there. nick a. i came to marleys when u sent me the text message but i couldnt find you. and i did see you guys on the mopeds. i was going to do that but nobody else wanted to. should have just brought mine

DSMDuDE
05-20-2007, 06:36 PM
ya i forgot my home charger for my cell phone, and it died late friday, and i didn't get a car charger till late saturday, but didnt have enough charge to make it though sat night, and was dead till noon-ish today

stowsea
05-20-2007, 06:43 PM
ya i forgot my home charger for my cell phone, and it died late friday, and i didn't get a car charger till late saturday, but didnt have enough charge to make it though sat night, and was dead till noon-ish today

were you in marleys or out in the parking lot?

DSMDuDE
05-20-2007, 06:44 PM
Ummmm cant remember? lol Saturday night was drunkness

stowsea
05-20-2007, 06:45 PM
Ummmm cant remember? lol Saturday night was drunkness

and friday

Brandon W.
05-20-2007, 06:45 PM
* is secretly laughing at nick, for the events that happened sat night*

DSMDuDE
05-20-2007, 06:46 PM
Yes friday night was drunkness at the cabin

Funny brandon

Brandon W.
05-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Yes friday night was drunkness at the cabin

Funny brandon
ah dont feel bad nick..just remember i puked all over myself. and all over the ground outside..and in the sink..and a bit on the floor.

stowsea
05-20-2007, 06:54 PM
ah dont feel bad nick..just remember i puked all over myself. and all over the ground outside..and in the sink..and a bit on the floor.

lightweight

Brandon W.
05-20-2007, 06:56 PM
lightweight
bwahaha...i Blame the puking on the Cheese wiz. i was eating it straight out the can...the cheese wiz was the only thing i ate that whole day... ill never eat cheese wiz and beer together again.

stowsea
05-20-2007, 07:08 PM
bwahaha...i Blame the puking on the Cheese wiz. i was eating it straight out the can...the cheese wiz was the only thing i ate that whole day... ill never eat cheese wiz and beer together again.

haha. not so smart

MARO-MAN
05-20-2007, 08:08 PM
Was a cool weekend, besides the cops stopping anything from happening and my digital camera is busted.:fire First year I didn't see a burnout, but man there were some nice cars cruisin'. Something for everyone up there. I did get to see a Green Plymouth GXT get chased by a Crown Vic pigger. The cop chased him right out highway 12, past the Days Inn. The cop was out that way for about 10 minutes, wonder if he caught him...........:D Nice pictures guys, too bad for the Moose....:rolf

WilliamZ
05-20-2007, 08:15 PM
did one of your guys try to do a burnout infront of the shamrock?? cause there was a group of 5 and one guy did it cause we told him to lol.

Ah yes that was I ;)

Reverend Cooper
05-20-2007, 08:16 PM
dood thank god i didnt have to pay for a room or much else for that matter, the ticket i got well covered what i would have spent,it was a awesome time,if you didnt see any burnouts you just werent in the right place at the right times