PDA

View Full Version : Snow plowing/removal...

wheelsofsteel
01-17-2007, 10:21 AM
Does anyone know a good snow removal company??
I need my driveway done when it snows. I cannot do it as I am in a wheelchair and I can't stand to watch my fiance' stuggle doing it all herself anymore.

Thanks for referrals...

pOrk
01-17-2007, 10:27 AM
Where do you live at? I have no job, so hell I'll come shovel it or what not

DirtyMax
01-17-2007, 10:39 AM
Where do you live? (You can PM me if you want) When it storms, I usually have a few stops to make with my ATV and plow. Just give me a basic idea what to expect as far as the layout of your driveway, etc. I'd be happy to help. It's usually after business hours the day it snows (i.e. this storm I did all my stops Monday night) but I will get there.

I live off 68th and Oklahoma and have stops in the vicinities of 92nd and Mill, 35th and Oklahoma, Howard and Lake Dr., Caledonia, and Oak Creek, so as you can see, I'm all over...

Yooformula
01-17-2007, 01:15 PM
plus 1 fdor this topic! my wife fought with out driveway while trying to keep an eye on the kids until a buddy was driving by and finished it for her.

SouthSide1
01-17-2007, 01:25 PM
talk to mike from fasttimes he plows

DirtyMax
01-17-2007, 02:36 PM
plus 1 fdor this topic! my wife fought with out driveway while trying to keep an eye on the kids until a buddy was driving by and finished it for her.

Just as I called you too. Tell her to leave it next time. Even if your guy doesn't go by next time, I'll get there ASAP. :thumbsup

My only problem is I have a regular job too so I have to go do this crap after work, but I stay out as long as I need to...

Like I told a few other people, until I get in over my head, I haven't even charged anyone... I just accept donations and mainly do it for family and friends. In your case I love wings... :goof

wheelsofsteel
01-17-2007, 02:54 PM
WOW !!!
Thanks so much Pork for stopping by this morning and cleaning up the mess that Mondays storm left me. Words cannot express how much this helped me !!!
I owe you !!!!
Pork is a hellava guy man. My hats off to him.

88Nightmare
01-17-2007, 03:26 PM
Hey Brad, if you ever need your driveway plowed, I do plowing for a local guy. One of our houses is right in your neighborhood on Delaware Rd which is right by you. Let me know, I can hit your house real quick on my way. If you are interested, pm me and I will give you contact information.

wheelsofsteel
01-17-2007, 03:42 PM
Hey Brad, if you ever need your driveway plowed, I do plowing for a local guy. One of our houses is right in your neighborhood on Delaware Rd which is right by you. Let me know, I can hit your house real quick on my way. If you are interested, pm me and I will give you contact information.

Thanks for the offer. I really appreciate it. Actually the house on Delaware is actually my parents house. My house is on the other side of the airport actually. Never the less I appreciate the offer.

Cryptic
01-17-2007, 03:58 PM
I have a truck with a plow... I'd only be interested in doing anything near New Berlin.

pOrk
01-17-2007, 04:03 PM
Not a problem Brad, still sorry I couldn't get more of that ice up. Hopefully the salt will take care of it by the time you get home.

88Nightmare
01-17-2007, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the offer. I really appreciate it. Actually the house on Delaware is actually my parents house. My house is on the other side of the airport actually. Never the less I appreciate the offer.

Thats ok too, I go as far west as like Greenfield/Greendale and as far north as Bayview by Dimarinis Pizza. I get all around milwaukee county. I wouldn't mind plowing your driveway real quick, no charge for ya. Just let me know man:thumbsup

Prince Valiant
01-17-2007, 05:05 PM
I have a truck with a plow... I'd only be interested in doing anything near New Berlin. Did you know that the northwest side of milwaukee is near New Berlin. Get the picture?

:goof

BOSS LX
01-17-2007, 05:36 PM
dOrk for the win!

DirtyMax
01-17-2007, 11:09 PM
Did you know that the northwest side of milwaukee is near New Berlin. Get the picture?

:goof

I tend to make a stop or two on the NW side. Just let me know where. I usually plow up (the ATV doesn't get everything) what I can and if you have salt on hand, I'll make sure I leave your driveway with high enough blood pressure to get the rest!!! :D