PDA

View Full Version : Ruthless parents!!! Teen locked in room!!

67-400
01-17-2007, 09:29 AM
http://www.jsonline.com/watch/?watch=1&date=1/17/2007&id=17434

Nix
01-17-2007, 09:39 AM
Hopefully they will both burn in hell for treating their child that way.

Breecher_7
01-17-2007, 09:50 AM
They should both just be shot.....the world doesnt need people like that.

88Nightmare
01-17-2007, 09:56 AM
what in flying hell is wrong with people? what is wrong with todays society? im gettin tired of turning on the news or opening my newspaper and seeing shit like this again and again. Why were things like this never happening back in the day? I simply dont understand it.

Mssplayboybunie
01-17-2007, 10:32 AM
That makes me sick..i can't believe there are people out there like that

H8RADE
01-17-2007, 11:25 AM
what in flying hell is wrong with people? what is wrong with todays society? im gettin tired of turning on the news or opening my newspaper and seeing shit like this again and again. Why were things like this never happening back in the day? I simply dont understand it.

They were, but without the internet and cable news to bring them out into the light.
Most of what shocks us now is recorded by a cell phone or a camera on a pole in a parking lot.
People have not yet caught on that Big Brother is indeed everywhere.
Welcome to George Orwell.
I have 2 stepchildren now and consider them a gift, not a burden.
I had to go outside and have a smoke to calm down after reading that crap.
There is truly no evil left in the world.
Everything is commonplace now, to a degree.

GRM-REPR
01-17-2007, 11:43 AM
Sometimes I can't figure out how someone can call themselves human being's after reading shit like that.....Makes me want to puke.

wikked
01-17-2007, 11:45 AM
No window to crawl out of?
I woulda ran like hell when let outside.
I'm sure she was scared though.

:guns1 What a couple of douchebags.

GRM-REPR
01-17-2007, 11:52 AM
They say the girl has mental disabilities, sounds more like those piece of shit "parents" do....

Its true, seems like these stories are on the rise.

As for the parents, how about putting them in a small room with a piss stained mattres, and deplorable living conditions.....EYE for an EYE!!!

fireguyrick
01-17-2007, 11:54 AM
Reminds me of Genie back in the 70's

Some info from Wikipedia.

At the age of 20 months, Genie was just beginning to learn how to speak when a doctor told her family that she seemed to be developmentally disabled and possibly mildly retarded. Her father took the opinion to extremes, believing that she was profoundly retarded, and subjected her to severe confinement and ritual ill-treatment in an attempt to "protect" her.

Genie had spent her life locked in her bedroom. During the day, she was tied to a potty chair in diapers; and most nights, she was then bound in a sleeping bag and placed in an enclosed crib with a metal lid to keep her shut inside. Her father would beat her every time she vocalized and he barked and growled at her like a dog in order to keep her quiet; he also forbade his wife and son to ever speak to her. She became almost entirely mute, and knew only a few short words and phrases, such as "stopit" and "nomore."

Genie was "rescued" at age 13. She did learn to speak to some extent, and later on was able to hold a job at something like BK. The messed up part in this is that the mother sued the state and those treating Genie for custody, and she WON.

Like bgcntry said, this stuff has been going on for a long time, but only now do we have the ability to hear of it so fast.

Rick

GRM-REPR
01-17-2007, 11:57 AM
Reminds me of Genie back in the 70's

Some info from Wikipedia.

Genie was "rescued" at age 13. She did learn to speak to some extent, and later on was able to hold a job at something like BK. The messed up part in this is that the mother sued the state and those treating Genie for custody, and she WON.

Like bgcntry said, this stuff has been going on for a long time, but only now do we have the ability to hear of it so fast.

Rick

We watched that vid in Sociology, very messed up. "Dad" committed suicide and the mother was blind I believe?

hrsp
01-17-2007, 01:59 PM
i walk in ask them WTF they are thinking...then !! bang!! 12" knive in one of there eyes and a hammer to the others cheek bone...then proceed to lock them in a room ( 6X6) and keep them there until they rott...

Yooformula
01-17-2007, 02:11 PM
people are sick and need to be shot on sight. I was just thinking about the Genie case.

H8RADE
01-17-2007, 02:22 PM
IMHO, each large metro area should have a giant blender in the middle of town.
Walk the plank you oxygen theif.

88Nightmare
01-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Even if it has been happening for years, what drives someone to do that? It is mind boggling to the extreme. What is going through these peoples minds during this? Do they think what they are doing is right? I just cannot understand it at all.

67-400
01-17-2007, 04:13 PM
They may have this strive deep within themselves that they have to be in control!!! They feel much better inside that they can control a 13 year old and make her do hiteous things such as that just to feel better about themselves! :rolleyes: I am glad that she found her freedom, wish it was sooner! What a joke though, a "Treat" to go outside and pick up dog feces? I woulda taken reminants of what I found in the yard and placed it in my parents bed!! :flipoff2:

stowsea
01-18-2007, 04:21 PM
send those ****ers to iraq, and let the insurgents have some fun with em

2SLOW
01-18-2007, 04:22 PM
that is bad seriously they should be taken out side and betten for doing that.

theavenger333
01-18-2007, 05:05 PM
according to the paper today, the family is pretty decent, they have 4 total kids, the girl is a child from a different marriage. they supposidly did it at the urging of a psychiatrist, the girl has some sort of behavioral issues. the parents wouldn't say what. they questioned it, and took her out of the punishment early, then the psychiatrist yelled at them and urged them to keep doing it. aparantly the girl had to not "act out" for 2 days, and she'd be able to come out of the punishment? the doctor said she was very strong, and in good health despite the treatment, not to mention pretty intelligent. who knows what will come of this.

Karps TA
01-18-2007, 10:34 PM
Nice, guess Grandma tried to help the girl and called Oshkosh police. The police instead cited Grandma for disorderly conduct.

What did the cops that didn't arrest Dahmer get transferred to Oshkosh?

theavenger333
01-18-2007, 11:23 PM
huh? girl is living with grandma now?