PDA

View Full Version : Payback is a b!tch!!

Yooformula
01-14-2007, 10:27 PM
So a group of kids walked(ran) out on a bill 2 days before christmas and we called teh cops with a partial plate. Last night, a lady comes in yelling at us because we called the cops and she got a ticket for not paying a bill. SOO, it turns out that he kids ran out on a $6.50 bill and she was cursing me out because I wouldnt drop it. I finally told her to take it up with her kid not me, pay me or go to jail.....FUGGING b!tch was so pissed her face was red and then she threw out the race card and I walked away. She finally paid the bill then POLITELY asked me for a receipt so that she could get the warrant dropped!!!!:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf fuggin great!! Her son looked terrified as she was yelling about HIS bill. He ran on the bill while borrowing her car with a bunch of his friends.:loser

hrsp
01-14-2007, 10:50 PM
Nice dude!!!!!

a 6.50 bill what a toool

Crawlin
01-14-2007, 10:54 PM
race card.... WTF?

that's awesome!

Yooformula
01-14-2007, 10:55 PM
race card.... WTF?

that's awesome!

she claimed we singled him out because he is black......my que to walk off in midsentence.

Breecher_7
01-14-2007, 10:59 PM
Typical...... Thats all im gonna say.....

Crawlin
01-14-2007, 11:29 PM
yep, i'm gonna go with the above and say "typical"

that and he RAN OUT WITHOUT PAYING you stupid cunt

Yooformula
01-14-2007, 11:58 PM
yep, i'm gonna go with the above and say "typical"

that and he RAN OUT WITHOUT PAYING you stupid cunt

buwahahahah but somehow its my fault for even charging him I guess. Damm the man! What was I thinking:rolleyes:

2SLOW
01-14-2007, 11:59 PM
wow that is some messed up shit.

Flicktitty
01-15-2007, 12:08 AM
6.50 wow............she was bitching about 6.50 lol
Hey Yoo, you work tehre alot? i'm gonna stop up soon for some more wings! :)

WilliamZ
01-15-2007, 07:59 AM
Hahahahaha

Holeshot
01-15-2007, 08:35 AM
Hay theft is theft simple as that. She should be whippin her kids ass not taking it out on you. If anything she should be greatful as it just might teach that little prick that his stupidity affects people he failed to think about. Like all the people at your business.
AND HIS IGNORANT MOTHER !!!!

u_say_go
01-15-2007, 09:10 PM
the whole race card schit is old, it doesnt work anymore! I dont care what color you are, if you phuck up I'm callin' you on it! Why dont 'some' people get that!?
Way to stand your ground Yoo!

Rhiannon
01-15-2007, 09:23 PM
That is rich! OMG, I can totally see you standing there saying, "Ma'am all I know was that your son ran out with a group of friends and we took down the license plate number. Someone owes me $6.50." (But>>>>> you have this GREAT look you give people when you are talking to them in a polite manner that REEKS of sarcasm!) I bet you were giving that look. Damn, I would have been laughing my ass off in the office! I bet she beat his ass that night, though. LOL

Reverend Cooper
01-15-2007, 09:32 PM
i play the race card all the time. shit never works for me

moels
01-15-2007, 09:33 PM
i play the race card all the time. shit never works for me

Because you are retarded and could never win the race card......lol

Reverend Cooper
01-15-2007, 09:37 PM
10-4 good buddy, pile o shit monkey nuts

moels
01-15-2007, 09:40 PM
Lol Coop! Good comeback.

Reverend Cooper
01-15-2007, 09:42 PM
i gotta figure out how to leach out on a bill and then get my mom to stick up for me....back in the day she would have beat my ass in front of yoo then left me there to do dishes or some shit to work it off

moels
01-15-2007, 09:45 PM
i gotta figure out how to leach out on a bill and then get my mom to stick up for me....back in the day she would have beat my ass in front of yoo then left me there to do dishes or some shit to work it off

Amen brotha! I wish that society was that way today, but these ****** parents nowadays are a bunch of pussies. Any of my boys steal or anything like this, they will fear me more than the cops or anyone else. Kinda like we use to, remember that?

Reverend Cooper
01-15-2007, 09:53 PM
yeah my ass and cheeks remember it oh to well. the belt was a deadly weapon in our house

Brandon W.
01-15-2007, 10:00 PM
but these ****** parents nowadays are a bunch of pussies.ill disagree. if i am i deep trouble with the cops id rather go to Jail then my house. corporal punishment still exists at my house. Brandon do the dishes. ill do them later.. crack on back of head with spoon... BRANDON DO THE DISHSES...yes maam

moels
01-15-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm not at all saying you have to be physical with the kids, just that the fear was there when I grew up. My dad would fold the belt in half and snap it and I suddenly became the white Carl Lewis. Parents just need to parent their kids instead of being their friends at all times. Common sense should be used in that if your kid is in the wrong, let them pay some consequences.

Crawlin
01-16-2007, 10:03 AM
i can't remember all the wooden spoons that were broken over my backside.

that and the orange Hot Wheels track with the prong at the end... holy crap that hurts the hands

The problem isn't so much the parents, it's society and the ******* hippies now coming into power that are all about "freedom" without realizing how they got it. You aren't allowed to spank your kids anymore. You aren't allowed to give a kid an F in school when he clearly didn't do any of his homework.

My kids, will get the wooden spoon, will be spanked, WILL get soap in the mouth for bad language.

I remember a poll that one of the news media did, about people in power. CEO's, CFO's, etc... And it was something rediculous like 95% of those people were spanked as kids, and they all said that it helped them shape up and fly straight.

Neal Steffek
01-16-2007, 10:08 AM
i can't remember all the wooden spoons that were broken over my backside.

that and the orange Hot Wheels track with the prong at the end... holy crap that hurts the hands

The problem isn't so much the parents, it's society and the ******* hippies now coming into power that are all about "freedom" without realizing how they got it. You aren't allowed to spank your kids anymore. You aren't allowed to give a kid an F in school when he clearly didn't do any of his homework.

My kids, will get the wooden spoon, will be spanked, WILL get soap in the mouth for bad language.

I remember a poll that one of the news media did, about people in power. CEO's, CFO's, etc... And it was something rediculous like 95% of those people were spanked as kids, and they all said that it helped them shape up and fly straight.

Amen.

I think it was Chris Rock who said, "as a kid, I didn't get spankings, I got whoopings!"

Best thing my dad ever did for me was give me spanking and send me to my room crying my ass off to "think about what I had done"

Prince Valiant
01-16-2007, 02:23 PM
LOL...I never got the memo that us "white folk" could just walk out on bills and never get in trouble. I've got to start using that more often!

pOrk
01-16-2007, 02:26 PM
My parents gave it to me when I had it comming, but hell it was few and far between and here I stand today no booze, no drugs, no thieving, no rapeing, etc. I'mma raise my kids the same way

Reverend Cooper
01-16-2007, 07:26 PM
overall i think i turned out well. i drink like a mutha but i dont drive. its just the one thing i do aight