PDA

View Full Version : For those of you that continue to use Citgo gas stations....

Yooformula
01-14-2007, 12:21 AM
Here is the president and owner of Citgo finally coming out to say that Venuezula AND Iran plan to undermine our economy and are actively searching for other countries to help them. They are even cutting oil productions to STOP our recent fuel price decreases.....

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/V/VENEZUELA_CHAVEZ?SITE=ORPEN&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

GTSLOW
01-14-2007, 12:23 AM
Fawking idiots. I hate that idiot from Iran and now he's going around spreadin the love. Mabye the extra 20k troops are really for a new invasion of iran :goof

Bah

Yooformula
01-14-2007, 12:26 AM
Fawking idiots. I hate that idiot from Iran and now he's going around spreadin the love. Mabye the extra 20k troops are really for a new invasion of iran :goof

Bah

Not likely! The increase in troops will get shot down. At least Bush is finally calling out politicians to actually offer a solution, instead of just saying no.

Nan, how long are you in town for?

GTSLOW
01-14-2007, 12:29 AM
Not likely! The increase in troops will get shot down. At least Bush is finally calling out politicians to actually offer a solution, instead of just saying no.

Nan, how long are you in town for?

I dunno I think the more troops thing already went thru. Alot of my buddies have been getting calls or have been notified. Active and Nat'l gaurd.

Already gone Yoo, you were supposed to call me you sob!! I understand you were scared I'd out drink ya :goof

MurphysLaw88GT
01-14-2007, 01:03 AM
Another country headed toward a Dictatorship.......fast!!!!

lasttimearound
01-14-2007, 02:05 AM
I dunno I think the more troops thing already went thru. Alot of my buddies have been getting calls or have been notified. Active and Nat'l gaurd.

same here. i might be one of two left have yet to be called out of my friends to go.

Yooformula
01-14-2007, 02:06 AM
I hope you guys take care of yourselves and be as safe as you can.

Korndogg
01-14-2007, 02:07 AM
citgo is changing their name too. at least thats what i heard.

Yooformula
01-14-2007, 02:11 AM
citgo is changing their name too. at least thats what i heard.

to what????

Korndogg
01-14-2007, 02:33 AM
petro express. Some of them have already changed i guess.

GTSLOW
01-14-2007, 02:50 AM
Amazing, well I usually always fill up on base anyways. Its usually cheaper, but if push comes to shove I def wont go there.

Yooformula
01-14-2007, 04:09 AM
I stopped going there after the habib wouldnt let me see his surveilance tape after someone stole my wallet and emptied my sh!t at their station. He then threatened to call the cops on me......bastage!

USMARINE1108
01-14-2007, 06:50 AM
Amazing, well I usually always fill up on base anyways. Its usually cheaper, but if push comes to shove I def wont go there.

You get 93 oct on base? We only get up to 91 around here on base so I don't use it.

SSDude
01-14-2007, 08:18 AM
The Pres doesn't need aproval to do it so consider it done. The dicks in DC may deny funding though but the whitehouse will find a way.
Thank you to all our members of the armed fources!

I stopped using Shitgo when it became known that Chavez was siding with our enemies. Besides i have a problem with any service when they can't effectivly communicate with the customer IE hang up the phone or speak english.
The 7elevens announced they were dropping the Shitgo brand a while back like 6000 stores.

Greg@GLD
01-14-2007, 09:40 AM
I used to run up close to $350.00/month on my see-it-go card. While it probably makes no difference, I haven't used it in months...
On the subject/point that some people make about "You just hurt your local business by boycotting Citgo", to that I say "One man's loss is another mans gain"
The money just goes to a different "local business" so I am helping someone else. :D

TURTLE
01-14-2007, 09:44 AM
i stopped going there after a guy called the cops on me for using a gift certificate!

i used one $20 cert the week before, no problem, then i come in to use the 2nd one and habib gets all uptight and says that i need to pay for $40 worth of gas because..."the bank won't cash this thing"... i calmly explain that you need to send it to your corporate office and get re-embursed for it, and he calls the cops on me... needless to say, i was job-less at the time(read: BROKE) and called in a favor from my mother who was a 20 minute drive away...

the funniest thing was that the cop was laughing at the whole situation(thus the reason they let me leave the site to get the money) and on the way to our cars, he explained that ever since the "foreign" owners took over that citgo(in grafton) the place has gone down the crapper and they get calls like this all the time...

i was like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways... my sunday babbling...

GRAMPS SS
01-14-2007, 09:53 AM
to what????

yoo the citgo by us on 107th just sold....guess who owns it now....i go to marathron...on 107th and brown deer.................

pOrk
01-14-2007, 10:30 AM
They do not hate the US, they hate imperialism in the us. Chavez has been trying to end imperialism here for years, and I see where he is coming from. Citgo gas sucks anyways.

Holeshot
01-14-2007, 10:34 AM
CITGO = PRICE GOUGING FTMFL

I only use BP 93