PDA

View Full Version : Cell phone rant inside

84hurst
01-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Well, about two weeks ago I was looking on the internet for some ringtones for my phone and I get my bill the other day and it says I owe this company (www.ringtonechannel.com) $10 for their services, which I never used. I have called them three days in a row now and they have not called me back yet. I could only find one phone number for them and it pretty much goes right to a voicemail saying they'll call me back in the order my call was recieved. This shit is pissing me off. There is no reason for them to bill me and sure as hell ain't gonna pay them either. AHHHHHHH!!!!!!:flipoff2: :flipoff2:

Feature Pony
01-12-2007, 01:46 PM
If they don't have your SSN, and you never filled anyhting out for them you should have anything to worry about, just tell them where to stick it when they call you back.. In order to send you to collections they need your SSN number.

Feature Pony
01-12-2007, 01:48 PM
Yeah if they say they are going to get your info from your cell provider, that will never happen, I work for a cell phone company and its hard enough just for me to verify my employement just to get info on customers that are standing infront of me and sometimes I still can't get it.

84hurst
01-12-2007, 01:48 PM
I got the charge with my monthly cell phone bill, so I can't not pay that!

stowsea
01-12-2007, 03:11 PM
go to www.myxertones.com and sign up all totally free. i have been using it since it started. all it does is takes and sound file or picture from your computer and you can edit it. and send it to your phone all free

Cryptic
01-12-2007, 04:00 PM
your cell phone company should credit you

Flight_740
01-12-2007, 04:14 PM
go to www.myxertones.com and sign up all totally free. i have been using it since it started. all it does is takes and sound file or picture from your computer and you can edit it. and send it to your phone all free

Why does that stuff never work on my phone?

84hurst
01-13-2007, 02:44 PM
your cell phone company should credit you

I just got back from the Sprint Store and they told me Sprint won't credit me because a third party already billed them, so they have to pass on the bill. I called this ringtonechannel.com for the fourth day in a row now. NO F*CKING ANSWER! They have not F*CKING called me back yet either! :fire :fire :fire

DirtyMax
01-13-2007, 02:55 PM
That's cuz it's likely some off-shore company that's shady as hell. They probably don't even have employees... :rolleyes:

84hurst
01-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Just got an e-mail from them....they said if I want to contest the bill, I have to fax them some info and I should expect a check in 7-10 buisness days! Ha, it does pay to be a d*ck!:D

stowsea
01-13-2007, 05:46 PM
Why does that stuff never work on my phone?

your phone has to accept picture messages. that what the sound file comes under.