PDA

View Full Version : moving threads

stock?
01-11-2007, 02:03 AM
i think if you are going to move peoples threads a couple of thing should happen.

1. if it is in the general forum the word general says it all and anything about any car should go and not be moved.

2. you should notify the person who started the thread that it has been moved. this would save alot of heart ache and miss comunication on both parties.

thas it and thanks

SlowStee
01-11-2007, 02:07 AM
heart ache?

what a *****

wikked
01-11-2007, 09:20 AM
someone's got a little sand in thar verrrrgina </southern drawl>

Waver
01-11-2007, 09:24 AM
I think someone needs the WAAAAAAAAAAmbulance

sacstoy02gt
01-11-2007, 09:27 AM
There's a handy thing under your UserCP, Options, where you can set the subscription options. Make sure it's set to automatically subscribe to any threads you post in (which include topics you start). Then you can magically find all your threads by going to your subscribed topics under the "Quick Links" button.

And, as a forum owner/admin myself (wistangs.com), if shit were to be posted anywhere, there would be one, and only one, forum called "general". There's specific sections of boards for a reason and if an admin/mod moves your topic since it would be a better fit for a more specific section, deal with it and don't be a damn baby.

HRSEPLA
01-11-2007, 03:41 PM
My heart aches too, for him, because everyone keeps calling his neon a ricer. And I think Fly5150 started the rumor.