PDA

View Full Version : why everything i post gets taken off this @#$%& site

stock?
01-11-2007, 01:40 AM
i noticed that everything that i post gets taken off of here its nice to know that free speach and ideas does not apply here. specialy considering some of the crap i see posted. thank you moderator you are on the christmas list.

Yooformula
01-11-2007, 01:43 AM
boo fuggin hoo! your post got moved to the IMPORT forum where it belonged since you were talking about a ricer intake.

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

if this "@#$%& site" is so bad.....LEAVE! its a free web, you can go elsewhere.

SlowStee
01-11-2007, 01:46 AM
mm mmm *****!! :modowns

stock?
01-11-2007, 01:48 AM
considering i enjoy dualality because of what i drive that is retarded. and that was a mitsu exhaust manifold and turbo. if you are going to quote do it right.

Yooformula
01-11-2007, 01:50 AM
edit: pm sent

stock?
01-11-2007, 01:58 AM
sugestion submitted

Yooformula
01-11-2007, 02:07 AM
considering i enjoy dualality because of what i drive that is retarded. and that was a mitsu exhaust manifold and turbo. if you are going to quote do it right.

you are right, if you are going to quote do it right.......

I need reasons why my brother mike90lx has not gotten me the intake he told me he was buying me like 9mo ago. he left me tires to sell to get my tattoo but no intake.

SO ANY INTERESTING IDEA'S AS TO WHY PLEASE COMMENT.:thumbsup

HMMM< I see INTAKE there not exhaust manifold.......:loser :punch: :chair: :flipoff2:

Flicktitty
01-11-2007, 02:12 AM
Can't we all just get along?:banana1: :banana :banana1: :banana :banana1: :banana

stock?
01-11-2007, 02:14 AM
yes and you said intake right? that is an exhaust manifold that was posted in the import section right? yes. the original why i have not gotten my intake (not exhaust) was posted in general. thank you for proving your ignorance anybody can look it up unless you got rid of it!!!. anything else?

gee i dont know my turbo and exhaust manifold are from mitsu. my engine is made in mexico and my transmission is from a german made delivery truck. i am so confused cause its all in a dodge. maybe thats why it fits my split personality.

and that is in the compact
thank you

Yooformula
01-11-2007, 02:18 AM
NO THE THREAD THAT WAS MOVED WAS THAT ASKING ABOUT YOUR INTAKE MANIFOLD NO A FHUKCING EXHUAST MANIFOLD

click--> http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showpost.php?p=224557&postcount=1

stock?
01-11-2007, 02:18 AM
i am done with this but thanks now i dont have to do my ti-bo tonight.

stock?
01-11-2007, 02:20 AM
yes it was but the intake manifold is not car specific is it? no that is why it was in general.
the exhaust part you quoted not me was in compact right yes. its all in the thread like it or not. you are wrong no big deal i still love you

Originally Posted by stock?

this was posted in compact right? yes sorry man you are wrong

Yooformula
01-11-2007, 02:27 AM
yes it was but the intake manifold is not car specific is it? no that is why it was in general.
the exhaust part you quoted not me was in compact right yes. its all in the thread like it or not. you are wrong no big deal i still love you

this was posted in compact right? yes sorry man you are wrong

no, you posted that in the general forum. I moved it. therefore YOU are wrong. i never mentioned anything about an exhuast manifold. you were refering to the thread i moved as being the one that was asking about an exhuast. i simply clarified to you that it was indeed an intake related thread.

stock?
01-11-2007, 02:46 AM
finally i have realized that this argument was stupid and was a waste of time i do appologize to everyone who read it. i guess i was wrong on the word "general" please accept my appology. yooformula i hope you didnt take it personal i am just a peaon and like you said you cofounded this site and you can do what you want.

Yooformula
01-11-2007, 02:53 AM
finally i have realized that this argument was stupid and was a waste of time i do appologize to everyone who read it. i guess i was wrong on the word "general" please accept my appology. yooformula i hope you didnt take it personal i am just a peaon and like you said you cofounded this site and you can do what you want.

this is a complete waste of time. and ftr, i didnt say i do what i want. i told you i was a cofounder and admin hence why i moved your thread as you questioned who/why i had authority to move a thread.

stock?
01-11-2007, 02:59 AM
zz.zzz.....zzzz...liar.....zzz..zzz...zzz...zzz... ..zzzz......z.z......z.z...z....z.z..z.z...z.z..z. z.z...z..z...z.z..z.z

fly5150
01-11-2007, 05:59 AM
Did someone say a 5 day ban?

Greg@GLD
01-11-2007, 07:38 AM
Where do people get this notion from that they have "free speach rights" on privately owned websites?

You're a guest here of Yoo and Andy. The freedom you have is to take it or leave it. This isn't a government funded entity, it's a web forum, and the owners have the right to run it however they see fit.

What exactly is "speach" anyway? A cross between spinach and a peach?

HRSEPLA
01-11-2007, 07:41 AM
Very True!

WilliamZ
01-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Did someone say a 5 day ban?
5 day? Shit, 5 year for that dummy...

rally_scort
01-11-2007, 08:26 AM
ftr, im enjoying my stay.I woke up this morning and yoo was fluffing my pillows(I LOVED the mint by the way;) ).I still cant get the stupid on-the-wall hairdryer to work yet though.Any ideas?? :goof

H8RADE
01-11-2007, 08:38 AM
Is this guy related to the Mazda-vacuum-driving Mach 1 killer?
Somehow I would have no problem believing that.
Cougars sometimes eat their young...knowhutimean?

GRAMPS SS
01-11-2007, 08:46 AM
opps...you got two red....

GRAMPS SS
01-11-2007, 08:49 AM
ftr, im enjoying my stay.I woke up this morning and yoo was fluffing my pillows(I LOVED the mint by the way;) ).I still cant get the stupid on-the-wall hairdryer to work yet though.Any ideas?? :goof

you can't beat the rates either...yoo you run a clean boarding board here.....may i suggest that you have room service.....maybe some ....oh i don't know......hot wings....:thumbsup

Waver
01-11-2007, 08:52 AM

I agree, I even enjoyed the free continental breakfast that was served this morning....

GRAMPS SS
01-11-2007, 08:58 AM
you got a FREE continental breakfest.........dammmm i got up late again...yoo put alarm clocks in, would ya......? now i have to go to Lenny's

wikked
01-11-2007, 09:37 AM
thank you for proving your ignorance

speach— speech
specialy — especially
dualality — duality
sugestion — suggestion
appologize — apologize
appology — apology
peaon — peon
cofounded — co-founded

no... thank you!

sacstoy02gt
01-11-2007, 09:44 AM
no... thank you!

:rolf

FANAT1C
01-11-2007, 09:45 AM
This thread = :gay

x2 for the post by Greg.

88Nightmare
01-11-2007, 09:45 AM
I wonder if this guy is junk mx6 no rly's brother

GRAMPS SS
01-11-2007, 10:08 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^maybe His Twin

GRM-REPR
01-11-2007, 10:21 AM
My God man, if you get this disgruntled about having a thread moved, I'd hate to see what happens when you get cheated on or something to the like???

5 day ban? Lifetime ban

My 2cents....

Teufelhunden
01-11-2007, 10:25 AM
Tee this fvcker up already...

http://image4.flhurricane.com/images/2004/banhammer.jpg

mike90lxII
01-11-2007, 10:32 AM
yes and you said intake right? that is an exhaust manifold that was posted in the import section right? yes. the original why i have not gotten my intake (not exhaust) was posted in general. thank you for proving your ignorance anybody can look it up unless you got rid of it!!!. anything else?

gee i dont know my turbo and exhaust manifold are from mitsu. my engine is made in mexico and my transmission is from a german made delivery truck. i am so confused cause its all in a dodge. maybe thats why it fits my split personality.

and that is in the compact
thank you

I also left you a set of d&d motorsport rear control arms you could have sold and gotten an intake with. So why not call me and ask me about the intake instead of cry on here? I don'thave an account with the place to get the stuff wholesale anymore

Nix
01-11-2007, 10:42 AM
Man even his brother is ripping on him for crying on here about garbage.:rolleyes: That is if Mike90lxII is his brother, regardless just call him dude.

stock?
01-11-2007, 10:53 AM
i am actually laughing right now because you all believe the red in my rep means a god #amn thing how pathetic now back to the barage children dont disapoint id hate to have to make another log in name....hahahah lol!

stock?
01-11-2007, 10:54 AM
I also left you a set of d&d motorsport rear control arms you could have sold and gotten an intake with. So why not call me and ask me about the intake instead of cry on here? I don'thave an account with the place to get the stuff wholesale anymore

listen lebawitz you should know my sense of humor by now if not wait.... wait.... crap no tears here.

Teufelhunden
01-11-2007, 10:56 AM
^^^deciuss is that you?

stock?
01-11-2007, 10:57 AM
thats it

PureSound15
01-11-2007, 11:02 AM
i am actually laughing right now because you all believe the red in my rep means a god #amn thing how pathetic

Well oddly enough, the people on this forum who are well liked and contribute to the forum in any kind of way have positive rep, that comes from people liking them or what they have to say (excluding those who wanted the red just because it was "different" :rolf )

I wouldn't say it's reading a book by its cover.

mike90lxII
01-11-2007, 11:18 AM
Matt I know your just tryin' to have some fun and if you don't know my sense of humor by know lol.

Ahywhoo you guys have fun.

stock?
01-11-2007, 11:26 AM
i will say this you guys do stick together and defend your own i respect that even thou i still think it suck but oh well i guess i can forget that new job once they see my rep points i wont have a chance. i probably should forget trying to get laid once my woman see's them too. thank god my hand cant read. no seriously screw you guys lol

Nix
01-11-2007, 11:33 AM
get this tool outta here.:banana1:

wikked
01-11-2007, 12:05 PM
id hate to have to make another log in name....hahahah lol!

I.P. ban > yUo

Holeshot
01-11-2007, 12:53 PM
You can always buy your own copy of V Bulletin and start your own board. Freedom of speech you say. If you notice this site is not sponsored by any company. These guys fund it out of their own pocket and by the few that donate to the site via paypal. So that s#it comment won't get you any respect but it will get you a lot of negative rep points and a lot of dislike for a poor attitude. Most of the members here know each other personally so I would tread lightly in someone else's house.

just my two cents worth.

Prince Valiant
01-11-2007, 02:04 PM
Fite teh powar! Dunt let them holed U doun! Thenk abowt wut ower fownding fathurs fawt for! Keep up teh good fite!!! :kennygun: :kennygun: :kennygun: :kennygun: :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :usa :headbang

Flicktitty
01-11-2007, 02:26 PM
hahaha, this thread is teh funny.

mike90lxII
01-11-2007, 02:45 PM
You can always buy your own copy of V Bulletin and start your own board. Freedom of speech you say. If you notice this site is not sponsored by any company. These guys fund it out of their own pocket and by the few that donate to the site via paypal. So that s#it comment won't get you any respect but it will get you a lot of negative rep points and a lot of dislike for a poor attitude. Most of the members here know each other personally so I would tread lightly in someone else's house.

just my two cents worth.

I tried to donate but I hate paypal is there another way?

Cryptic
01-11-2007, 03:10 PM
I tried to donate but I hate paypal is there another way?

ahh I guess I can take a check... its just so old fashioned :goof

fireguyrick
01-11-2007, 06:54 PM
i will say this you guys do stick together and defend your own i respect that even thou i still think it suck but oh well i guess i can forget that new job once they see my rep points i wont have a chance. i probably should forget trying to get laid once my woman see's them too. thank god my hand cant read. no seriously screw you guys lol

No, you can forget that new job because you have horrible grammar, and apparently you have no idea how to use punctuation marks. As for not trying to get laid, well, I thought that was a given as you have a Neon.

Rick

mike90lxII
01-11-2007, 07:08 PM
No, you can forget that new job because you have horrible grammar, and apparently you have no idea how to use punctuation marks. As for not trying to get laid, well, I thought that was a given as you have a Neon.

Rick

hey fire guy how would you the subaru guru suggerst I make my subbie quicker.?

Brandon W.
01-11-2007, 07:25 PM
im with the 5 year Ban. we dont give a shit about what you drive.its when you act like a complete ass-tard that we dont like you..neons suck get over it. And as far as sticking up for each-other. i dont stick up for any of these guys if they are wrong as account i dont know half of them..(which by the way is Teh suck because i cant make it to any of the little get togethers lamesauce):goof

mike90lxII
01-11-2007, 07:37 PM
im with the 5 year Ban. we dont give a shit about what you drive.its when you act like a complete ass-tard that we dont like you..neons suck get over it. And as far as sticking up for each-other. i dont stick up for any of these guys if they are wrong as account i dont know half of them..(which by the way is Teh suck because i cant make it to any of the little get togethers lamesauce):goof

you know when your DSM was made it was part of chrysler corporation. Eagle Talon TSI sounds familiar to me. So with out the input of money that Chrysler put into Mitsubishi your car might not even exist. Not that your car is not cool, I use to have a 91 GSX that was pretty quick. But you have to admit most stuff made by Mitsu is crap. Except maybe there heavy equipment.

Brandon W.
01-11-2007, 07:39 PM
But you have to admit most stuff made by Mitsu is crap. Except maybe there heavy equipment.

your point???..and There VCR's and TV's kick Ass:goof..and i believe it was Chrysler that was going down the tubes and Mitsubishi saved there asses.just like ALOT of "American" car company's now days

nismodave
01-11-2007, 07:42 PM
Wow.......What else can I say that has not already been said by my fellow memebers.

I know you could care less about rep.....But it was still fun for me to see 3 red squares...Then 5.

Go join Chitownracng.....I know they like ***holes there.

mike90lxII
01-11-2007, 07:46 PM
your point???..and There VCR's and TV's kick Ass:goof..and i believe it was Chrysler that was going down the tubes and Mitsubishi saved there asses.just like ALOT of "American" car company's now days

well actually chrysler pulled mitsu out of the hole. remember the invention of the mini van, the lebaron, some of the best selling cars of all times. Chrysler also bailed out lambo @ one time. and now the chrysler company is Daimlers money maker. Do some research.. and but the way I said you have a cool car always have liked them mitsu is just not that great a car company.

Brandon W.
01-11-2007, 07:48 PM
you have a cool car always have liked them

i know i have a cool car.but thanks for the complament:banana1:

mike90lxII
01-11-2007, 07:49 PM
Wow.......What else can I say that has not already been said by my fellow memebers.

I know you could care less about rep.....But it was still fun for me to see 3 red squares...Then 5.

Go join Chitownracng.....I know they like ***holes there.

And you what can I say................. not a whole lot keep the 240 rollin' always wondered what one of those would be like with a v8 in it. Maybe when I get my sec gen rx7 with the lt1 v8 in it, we'll have to race should be interesting. Or my wrx after I get the new turbo and IC on it right now you would kill me.

nismodave
01-11-2007, 08:16 PM
Why are you feeling the need to respond to everyones post, with a response thats not relative to the trhread?

mike90lxII
01-11-2007, 08:19 PM
Why are you feeling the need to respond to everyones post, with a response thats not relative to the trhread?

I apologize i just get carried away and this thread is pretty useless anyway

SSDude
01-11-2007, 08:19 PM
I need reasons why my brother mike90lx has not gotten me the intake he told me he was buying me like 9mo ago. he left me tires to sell to get my tattoo but no intake.

SO ANY INTERESTING IDEA'S AS TO WHY PLEASE COMMENT.

I'm guessing the Tat say's "RETARD"

Teufelhunden
01-11-2007, 08:20 PM
I had spaghetti for dinner.

mike90lxII
01-11-2007, 08:21 PM
I had spaghetti for dinner.

I LOVE SKETTI!!

nismodave
01-11-2007, 08:29 PM
I apologize i just get carried away and this thread is pretty useless anyway

Well your buddy started it.:loser

rally_scort
01-11-2007, 09:47 PM
hey yoo, my toilet is clogged.Room 401 needs a freshining.Now get on it, sir. :goof

RanJer
01-11-2007, 09:57 PM

Rick

+1
+1
and as far as him getting laid, I'm sure his boyfriends love the "neon"

Poncho
01-11-2007, 11:08 PM
why does everone always have to rag on each other? sheesh, it's disgusting.

theavenger333
01-12-2007, 12:19 AM
because they/you ask for it

HITMAN
01-12-2007, 12:22 AM
Where do people get this notion from that they have "free speach rights" on privately owned websites?

You're a guest here of Yoo and Andy. The freedom you have is to take it or leave it. This isn't a government funded entity, it's a web forum, and the owners have the right to run it however they see fit.

What exactly is "speach" anyway? A cross between spinach and a peach?

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

hrsp
01-12-2007, 12:28 AM
why are the bottom smilies off set after the 3rd one?

Waver
01-12-2007, 06:39 AM
why are the bottom smilies off set after the 3rd one?

Those smilies failed basic training

Teufelhunden
01-12-2007, 09:37 AM
because they/you ask for it:rolf :rolf

Those smilies failed basic training
:rolf :rolf :rolf

Feature Pony
01-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Its looks as if its still going???

GRAMPS SS
01-12-2007, 12:38 PM
ouchhhh i come in and he has 6 red....dammmm someone don't like him......

GRM-REPR
01-12-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm surprised this dingus is still coming on here....

:popcorn

Greg@GLD
01-13-2007, 09:11 AM
Nevermind... e-mail replies are a day behind it seems...

GTSLOW
01-13-2007, 01:05 PM
because they/you ask for it

:rolf :rolf

Brandon W.
01-13-2007, 01:48 PM
:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

very hipnotizing...i have to do it

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Yooformula
01-13-2007, 01:50 PM
now that was annoying. thanks. you did get IBTL