PDA

View Full Version : MP3 Player Question

73Dustr
01-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Over Christmas I got a Zune and plan to use it for working out and what not. Anyways, some of the tech forums I've been reading have people that think it's terrible to run with HDD based music players due to the shock. Has anyone on here had any issues with their MP3 players going out possibly as a result of this? Brand doesn't matter, just looking for some general input.

Yooformula
01-11-2007, 01:31 AM
I have an Iriver 20 gig HD player and used it at the gym, at work in the garage and NEVER had an issue with shock. The only time, it flakes out is when the battery is dead.

SSDude
01-11-2007, 04:54 AM
Got the Zune for xmas as well. Awsome player. Have not had any issues with it but i'm not running with it either.

Waver
01-11-2007, 09:08 AM
Trust me, if no one has any problems running with the ipod (I didnt running through the airport with my x gf) then you should have no problems with the zune....infact there are almost the same, from what I can tell. The biggest difference is it seems that the zune has a bigger screen, and the accessories are cheeper (well at where I work).