PDA

View Full Version : wanted: Wii

MyWhiteZ
01-08-2007, 06:17 PM
played one on new years and now i must own one

combed the city yesterday and didnt even come close to findin one

figured i would post on here incase anyone had one or knew of someone with one. Im not afraid of payin a lil bit over retail for one but on the same note i will not grab my ankles just to own one.

lemme know what u guys got

Bill

madmike
01-09-2007, 10:58 AM
played one on new years and now i must own one

combed the city yesterday and didnt even come close to findin one

figured i would post on here incase anyone had one or knew of someone with one. Im not afraid of payin a lil bit over retail for one but on the same note i will not grab my ankles just to own one.

lemme know what u guys got

BillLast I checked Best Buy in Madison has them for $249.99 and includes nunchucks, controller, five sports games. Scaplers are buying them all and putting them on e-bay for $500 or so , a-holes dont buy from them you just support them scaplers. I have been trying to get them to sell at my store game junkies, but my suppiers can not get me partial orders yet, and I cant afford to buy a 100 lot case of them for my small video game store...But when i get them they will be $239.99 to BRCM members!!!

madmike

pOrk
01-09-2007, 03:56 PM
Last I checked Best Buy in Madison has them for $249.99 and includes nunchucks, controller, five sports games. Scaplers are buying them all and putting them on e-bay for $500 or so , a-holes dont buy from them you just support them scaplers. I have been trying to get them to sell at my store game junkies, but my suppiers can not get me partial orders yet, and I cant afford to buy a 100 lot case of them for my small video game store...But when i get them they will be $239.99 to BRCM members!!!

madmike

Buy the pallet of them and sell the rest one e-gay

GTSLOW
01-09-2007, 05:04 PM
I was lucky enough to get my Wii from Best Buy in 76th. Good luck finding controllers! I got two off amazon for 25 a peice (the real deal)! and the rest from kmart on 27th @ 8am.

You're best bet is to call around the usuall places a little after open. They usually get their shipments in the morning and then stock the shelves for open that day. Oh and don't give into ebay, you will find one if you look.
Mine:
http://s-seriesforum.com/albums/album212/IMG_0940.thumb.jpg

fireguyrick
01-09-2007, 06:03 PM
I find it amusing that you cannot find a Wii very easily right now, yet I walk into Target and there are like 5 PS3's sitting around. If I was one of the people that bought a PS3 for $2K+ because I thought there would not be any major availability to March (like alot of people I spoke with) I would beel like an idiot.

Rick

GTSLOW
01-09-2007, 07:54 PM
I find it amusing that you cannot find a Wii very easily right now, yet I walk into Target and there are like 5 PS3's sitting around. If I was one of the people that bought a PS3 for $2K+ because I thought there would not be any major availability to March (like alot of people I spoke with) I would beel like an idiot.

Rick

Typical....

Have you played a Wii yet? I can totally tell why its sold out every where. The price is great even tho the graphics arent the best. You can downloand Nes, Super Nes, N64, Sega, and turbo graphics games. No system out there competes with the control style it uses. Also it has 4 game cube controller ports and 2 memory card slots, so obviously it also plays game cube games. Oh and it has built in WiFi.

:thumbsup to nintendo

fireguyrick
01-09-2007, 10:41 PM
Typical....

Have you played a Wii yet? I can totally tell why its sold out every where. The price is great even tho the graphics arent the best. You can downloand Nes, Super Nes, N64, Sega, and turbo graphics games. No system out there competes with the control style it uses. Also it has 4 game cube controller ports and 2 memory card slots, so obviously it also plays game cube games. Oh and it has built in WiFi.

:thumbsup to nintendo

Yea, I got mine off eBay for a bit more then it would have cost to get one in the store. First titles I picked up were Zelda (loved it, but it was a pretty easy game to beat), Trauma Center (ok), and Red Steel (I am hoping if they make a Red Steel 2 that it will be more polished. I recently picked up Call of Duty 3, and really liked that (bit short though). I have yet to DL any classic games, but most likely will in the next few weeks.

Rick

Think I will pick up a PS3 in the near future too.

BigSnailBuick
01-11-2007, 05:59 AM
Ill sell you mine for $350 with everything...:) PM me