PDA

View Full Version : Be on the look out!!!

79SS
01-05-2007, 11:09 PM
My little sister was leaving her job at Dunham sports in Cudahy at 9:00 - 9:10 pm,when she was robbed at gun point in the parking lot for her purse.Not to sure if this is a new trend or just a random incident,but be careful in parking lots in that area after dark.Also if anyone hears anyone bragging about doing this do me a favor and inform the Cudahy police.Thanks...:fire

Rocket Power
01-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Hope she's alright, damn that's my favorite dunham's too.

hrsp
01-06-2007, 12:27 AM
wtf..is going on...cant even walk to the car without being robbed...

hope she's alright...will keep my ears open

Cryptic
01-06-2007, 01:01 AM
http://www.kare11.com/assetpool/images/04818183516_conceal-carry2.gif

fireguyrick
01-06-2007, 01:14 AM
Hope she can get over the shock of this. It is amazing that this happened at that hour. My wife has had strange things like this occur in the Milwaukee area, but usually at 2am or later.

Rick

Cryptic, while I am for Conceal and Carry laws, it would be a VERY BAD idea to attempt to pull your piece from where ever you keep it in this situation. The fact is time it would take a armed robber to pull the trigger is shorter then someone pulling their piece out. Besides, it takes a unique individual to follow through with their actions in those situations. IMHO there is NO training a civilian can get to decrease their hesitation, and in reality there is no training in general to do this. Yes, there are people that do not hesitate, but they are a miniscule percent of the population.

pOrk
01-06-2007, 02:11 AM
^ Those are the ones robbing people

79SS
01-06-2007, 02:15 AM
CrypticGTX I'm with you on that aswell and believe me when I say I have more than a few nice pieces in my collection that I'd have love to discharge in pieces of s*it like that,but given the situation she wouldn't of had a chance to pull a gun.The two p*ssies were sitting in a car about two spaces to the left of her,and when she went to unlock her door the dude said do you wanna die then told her to give him her purse.Thankfully she is ok and she did the smart thing and gave it up,besides their wasn't much money in it anyway.

GTSLOW
01-06-2007, 02:40 AM
Wow that really sucks. Can't beleive how close to home this is! :wtf