PDA

View Full Version : IT jobs open at Northwestern Mutual

Goat Roper
01-04-2007, 12:56 PM
I don't see this message often here at Northwestern Mutual, which means they are really looking for people.

They are looking to fill positions in the following areas:

Developer (job ID: nm070001)
Application engineer (job ID: nm070004)
Application analyst (job ID: nm070002 )
Project manager (job ID: nm070003)
Technical engineer (job IDs: nm070005, nm070007)
Technical analyst (job ID: nm070006)

"Job descriptions and qualifications are available on Northwestern Mutual’s Web site http://www.nmfn.com/tn/careers--corp--corporate. Interested individuals should apply via the company site. First-time applicants will need to register and complete a career profile. Qualified applicants may be invited to an open house at the downtown campus in late January or early February. The deadline for submitting a resume for the open house is Monday, Jan. 15."

If you are in IT and want to move over to a great company, this is a good opportunity if these positions are in your knowledge group.

If you apply, best of luck to you. :thumbsup

Crawlin
01-04-2007, 01:27 PM
Do you know a Pat Stone or Dave Dill or how about Norm? god i can't remember his last name. They are at the s.27th street office, not downtown anymore

Goat Roper
01-04-2007, 01:36 PM
Looks like Pat and Dave are on the Field Support team, I think they moved up to the 5th floor here in Franklin. I have spoken to Dave on our IM before. There is a Norm Buchmann on their team as well, if that is who you speak of.

Crawlin
01-04-2007, 01:38 PM
yep, that'd be it. just didn't know if you were in the same "office area" as them or not

Goat Roper
01-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Well it says they are on my floor, but in the opposite wing but I know they redid that area and it was empty for a while.