PDA

View Full Version : Possibly looking for a car.

Nix
01-04-2007, 11:48 AM
I know there are a few people on here that work for some local dealerships. Im looking into maybe get rid of my car and I was wondering if I could get some help from a local dealership on getting a deal on a used vehicle. PM me please if you can help me out.

Flight_740
01-04-2007, 12:18 PM
What do you want?

Nix
01-04-2007, 12:25 PM
Im just tired of the bonerville, Im not looking for something expensive. Ive noticed the prices of Grand Prixs and a few tohers have been commin down as of late. Im just looking to MAYBE trade my car in on a grand prix or something similar. Ive already looked my car up on kbb and such I know its not woth a whole hell of a lot but kbb said a tad over 5, I also know that kbb is not the most accurate either. Why? What do ya got Mike? Or maybe you could help me out? I wanna spend the least amount of money as possible just like everyone else. I can also give you the specs on the bonnerville if you want, like miles/options etc...

Flight_740
01-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Im just tired of the bonerville, Im not looking for something expensive. Ive noticed the prices of Grand Prixs and a few tohers have been commin down as of late. Im just looking to MAYBE trade my car in on a grand prix or something similar. Ive already looked my car up on kbb and such I know its not woth a whole hell of a lot but kbb said a tad over 5, I also know that kbb is not the most accurate either. Why? What do ya got Mike? Or maybe you could help me out? I wanna spend the least amount of money as possible just like everyone else. I can also give you the specs on the bonnerville if you want, like miles/options etc...

Well, you know what we deal in. Take a look at our website and see if you like anything.

WWW.MERITMOTORCARS.COM

Mods, delete this if you feel it's advertising.

Nix
01-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Damn Mike I didnt realize how many cars you guys got in your lot. But Im gonna pass, thanks though. Im gonna stick with a Pontiac or something very similar. What can I say I like my GM's. If anyone else can help let me know and Mike if you come up with any ideas gimme a hollar.:thumbsup

Crawlin
01-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Mike, I was told that as long as someone ASKS for help, we can respond in this situation.(this is in regards to "advertising")

I know you got a ton of good cars on the lot(i'm always at Catarina's)

NIX - if you don't see anything there or Mike can't get you something from auction, I'm at Heiser (www.heiser.com) and just search preowned inventory. I can get you anything you see on that website no matter what store it's at

And then of course Joe works at EVS. So I'm sure they have a HUGE selection to choose from as well.

Chris

Flight_740
01-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Well maybe if you drove an import you wouldnt get sick of it every 6 months:goof Just playin!

Thanks for the props Chris. We try to be a little different than the other smaller dealers.

Nix
01-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Well maybe if you drove an import you wouldnt get sick of it every 6 months:goof Just playin!

Thanks for the props Chris. We try to be a little different than the other smaller dealers.

Mike you may be on to something there:goof

I've honestly never owned an import in my life, Ive drivin a few of them but never owned one. Chris thanks for the heads up, if you don't minsd me asking what do you do at Heiser? If you sell would I be able to deal directly with you? Also I know that we dont personaly know each other but is there any way that you could "hook me up", Im just looking to see if there is anyway to save some bread thats all. I'll post back in a little while on my next break when I get a chance to look thru your inventory. Thanks again

Nick S.

Crawlin
01-04-2007, 01:31 PM
I'm a finance manager for a bunch of the stores. I'm one of the sales managers for the Heiser Import store, but to a lesser extent since i'm usually running around to the other stores helping out

Red97GTP
01-04-2007, 06:59 PM
I'm at the Lincoln Mercury store on HWY 100 & Oklahoma. I have an 02 40th Annv. GTP 4door on the lot right now. Any interest, PM or post. You can see my entire inventory at all my Boucher stores with the link below. I can sell any used car on those lots if you find one you like better.

www.gordie.com