PDA

View Full Version : Excellent start to 2007!!!

67-400
01-03-2007, 09:19 AM
So, I thought i'd never say this, but I just got engaged on New Years Eve!!! :banana1: Rachel & I have dated since like St. Patricks day 06 and hit if off well! Another fantastic thing is we just bought our first house!! We close on Jan 8th. WOW, things are coming quick. Just as long as we keep it at that, we'll be good. I have one kid already (my camaro) and I don't need anything else just yet! Unless its another Harley. :headbang Thought I'd share! I hope everyone else is looking forward to a wonderful 07 also! Any one else have any turning point in their lives on New years?
-mike

Nix
01-03-2007, 09:22 AM
Congrats Mike, Iam happy for ya both. Jen and I just got the news about our place as well, we found out yesterday that they are going to break ground on the 10th. Next wednesday!! Now its starting to hit me and Im getting excited, cant wait till its done and we move in. Congrats again brother!:thumbsup

Ohh also the only way that Im goin to help you move is if you promise to have clowns and a basket weaving contest. You may have beatin me last time but Ive been practicing. ;)

Cutlass Queen
01-03-2007, 09:22 AM
So, I thought i'd never say this, but I just got engaged on New Years Eve!!! :banana1: Rachel & I have dated since like St. Patricks day 06 and hit if off well! Another fantastic thing is we just bought our first house!! We close on Jan 8th. WOW, things are coming quick. Just as long as we keep it at that, we'll be good. I have one kid already (my camaro) and I don't need anything else just yet! Unless its another Harley. :headbang Thought I'd share! I hope everyone else is looking forward to a wonderful 07 also! Any one else have any turning point in their lives on New years?
-mike

Awww Mike! Congrats buddy! I wish Rachel and you the best of luck in 07 and the many years to come :thumbsup

Flicktitty
01-03-2007, 11:15 AM
Cool Man congrats! I hope all stay's good for ya.

67-400
01-03-2007, 01:05 PM
Congrats Mike, Iam happy for ya both. Jen and I just got the news about our place as well, we found out yesterday that they are going to break ground on the 10th. Next wednesday!! Now its starting to hit me and Im getting excited, cant wait till its done and we move in. Congrats again brother!:thumbsup

Ohh also the only way that Im goin to help you move is if you promise to have clowns and a basket weaving contest. You may have beatin me last time but Ive been practicing. ;)

Wow, ground breaking, huh? Now I know who's rollin in the cash!!! Gets a new T.A, now building your own house!!! Congrats man! I was wondering why you offered to help move, I guess you'll need the returned favor!!! :flipoff2: ha, All is good, I'll see ya soon

Cryptic
01-03-2007, 02:37 PM
add a kid, dog, white picket fence...
you'll be all set. :goof

Conrats :thumbsup

scaleracer
01-03-2007, 02:38 PM
CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana1:

GRM-REPR
01-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Already said congrats K-Move on 50 other occasions....so how about 51? Just don't pair me up with something like i have in my avatar please...lol

Reverend Cooper
01-06-2007, 12:04 PM
congratz man weddings and houses are cool

67-400
01-06-2007, 10:25 PM
Already said congrats K-Move on 50 other occasions....so how about 51? Just don't pair me up with something like i have in my avatar please...lol

Well, yah! I was going to have you walkin down the aisle w/one of these hotties.....