PDA

View Full Version : College Bowl Games...

DirtyMax
01-02-2007, 09:45 PM
Am I the only one here that tries to watch every one possible??

I'd rather watch these than March Madness any day!!

Those who missed the last 5 minutes and OT of the Boise State vs. Oklahoma game may have missed one of the top 3 college football game finales of all time... Those who saw it can attest. :wooo

moels
01-02-2007, 09:53 PM
I was pissed when I realized that the OSU - Fla. game is next Monday. I was glad to see Wisconsin win though.

I saw the Boise State highlights on ESPN, wish I would i would have watched it.

VroomPshhTsi
01-02-2007, 11:12 PM
I was waiting for a college football thread!! I've watched as many bowl games as I can, and I made picks before the bowls started. After tonight's Louisville game I'm 19-9 (yesterday I went 2-4, I picked Michigan and Arkansas, woops). Idk how Wisconsin hung on to win with -5 rushing yards, but that should shutup some SEC fans that say the Badgers played a soft schedule (which I admit they did but doesn't stop the fact that they are a good team).

I stayed up for that game last night and was going nuts (I had Oklahoma, doh!)... even though I picked wrong it was still fun to watch, what a finish!! I gave my parents crap for not staying up to watch it, watching it live was ten times better than the highlights. God I love college football!!!

I hate how they added these two crap bowls inbetween tomorrow's game between LSU/Notre Dame and the championship game. I got LSU and Ohio State to win.

RanJer
01-03-2007, 08:57 AM
I've watched everything I could so far. The ending of the BSU/OK game was nuts. Very entertaining and very apparent both teams wanted that win. I'd much rather watch college football than NFL any day. The flat out want it more.

jbiscuit
01-03-2007, 09:07 AM
March Madness FTW.

College football is fun to watch however. I'll agree.

Goat Roper
01-03-2007, 09:07 AM
Boise State FTW! I love trick plays that win games.

wikked
01-03-2007, 09:23 AM
fücking Statue of Liberty FTW!
I just had it on while I was trying to go to sleep... I thought for sure it was over when Boise threw that interception at the end of the 4th that got returned for a touchdown.
Gotta find out if anyone has the 4th quarter for download.

Goat Roper
01-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Gotta find out if anyone has the 4th quarter for download.

On Sunday ESPN Classic has the "Game of the Week" on, my guess is this will be it.

Flicktitty
01-03-2007, 11:13 AM
does anyone have a full vid of the Capital one bowl game. a few girls from my high school were in it for cheerleading didn't know if they showed them at all.

DirtyMax
01-03-2007, 01:04 PM
I made picks before the bowls started. After tonight's Louisville game I'm 19-9

That's pretty good! My friend runs a pool and I didn't get in in time but another buddy did and he's 22-6 so far. I think he'll place $$...

VroomPshhTsi
01-03-2007, 01:18 PM
I'd much rather watch college football than NFL any day. The flat out want it more.

Amen to that, I still like the NFL but college football is much better. Much more passion in the game and players play for the name on the front, not the back. I still haven't been to a Packer game, but gameday on campus here in Madison is simply the best 7 days of the year IMO.

That's pretty good! My friend runs a pool and I didn't get in in time but another buddy did and he's 22-6 so far. I think he'll place $$...

Before Jan. 1st I was 16-5 but the only big ten team I picked to win was Michigan and the SEC teams I picked dropped the ball. O well, can't win them all...