12-29-2006, 06:15 PM
:rolleyes

even greg said i put the smack to him

badvenom
12-29-2006, 06:24 PM
when did you beat greg ???????

2 bad z's
12-29-2006, 06:26 PM
when did you beat greg ???????i was going to ask that same?

nismodave
12-29-2006, 06:28 PM
He raced Greg on Cal one night......But it was too close to call IMO.......Greg said he backed out.....But Chris certainly didnt walk by him.

badvenom
12-29-2006, 06:31 PM
I wanna see the replay

badvenom
12-29-2006, 06:31 PM
After further review crawlin's full of sh^t

2 bad z's
12-29-2006, 06:32 PM
He raced Greg on Cal one night......But it was too close to call IMO.......Greg said he backed out.....But Chris certainly didnt walk by him.thats right,i heard that was supposed to be a na run but rumer has it someone sprayed
:rolleyes:

Crawlin
12-29-2006, 06:43 PM
yep, greg sprayed the car.... was shitty he had to do it.

i gave him 4 and the hit, and everyone there watched me walk right on by him. hell dave even came up and said, "that was sweet, glad i got to see something tonight. you came up on him pretty damn quick". greg admits he lost and says he wants a rematch. even said it in the ******* parking lot

NOW you guys are saying he said he backed out of it? NOW you guys are coming up with rumors that I sprayed him? Hell I didn't even have a kit on the car then. But magically i have a sneaky pete in my door? Why would I HIDE a kit in the car when I've never opened the hood anyways?

You guys are just as whiney as the chitown bitches. You gotta think of better excuses

It's funny that the loudest talkers are the ones that NEVER race... just like chitown

Crawlin
12-29-2006, 06:47 PM
More bullshit from non-races in 3.....2.....1..... :)

nismodave
12-29-2006, 06:48 PM
Dont get mad sweetie.....Just go spend more $$$.

badvenom
12-29-2006, 06:50 PM
Oh i remember that night, that was the night darth vader got into it with gandolph the over who would take harry potter out on a date!!!!

Crawlin
12-29-2006, 06:50 PM
why? who's gonna race next year? honest answers only....

greg's moving unfortunately, so that takes care of him.

who else will? hell i even called out coppertop and had someone call him from the track once when we were there since he said he wouldn't race on the street.

Crawlin
12-29-2006, 06:51 PM
Oh i remember that night, that was the night darth vader got into it with gandolph the over who would take harry potter out on a date!!!!

Dave... you spike that beer you always bringing to make Larry talk this way?

badvenom
12-29-2006, 06:53 PM
lol You know i don't drink lol

nismodave
12-29-2006, 06:53 PM

i gave him 4 and the hit, and everyone there watched me walk right on by him. hell dave even came up and said, "that was sweet, glad i got to see something tonight. you came up on him pretty damn quick". greg admits he lost and says he wants a rematch. even said it in the ******* parking lot

chitown

U came up on him......But didnt fly bt him....

Relax bud.....You Soursiders started this...So dont get heated when
someone says you are wrong!!!!:loser

2 bad z's
12-29-2006, 06:54 PM

who else will? hell i even called out coppertop and had someone call him from the track once when we were there since he said he wouldn't race on the street.Greg may not be leaving,you never called me out

nismodave
12-29-2006, 06:55 PM

who else will? hell i even called out coppertop and had someone call him from the track once when we were there since he said he wouldn't race on the street.

I think Coppertop will be down for racing next yr......

badvenom
12-29-2006, 06:56 PM
look like someone wants to play

nismodave
12-29-2006, 06:58 PM
Greg may not be leaving,you never called me out

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g250/nismodave57/match.png?t=1167440493
HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!!!!!

Crawlin
12-29-2006, 07:01 PM
i only saw ya once.... would have LOVED to get down since everyone was asking me how fast your car should be. even your same team :)

i'm sorry, from 4spots and the hit behind, to up and past him in about an 1/8th mile to the point he may have "let off", i'd say that's coming up on him pretty damn quick. ahh well, i'd expect your same team to stick together to the end....

nismodave
12-29-2006, 07:06 PM
i only saw ya once.... would have LOVED to get down since everyone was asking me how fast your car should be. even your same team :)

i'm sorry, from 4spots and the hit behind, to up and past him in about an 1/8th mile to the point he may have "let off", i'd say that's coming up on him pretty damn quick. ahh well, i'd expect your same team to stick together to the end....

Damn right......We talk $hit all week after we get out of work to each other amongst ourselves...When most of the soufsiders are washing their cars for Culvers.

2 bad z's
12-29-2006, 07:12 PM

i'm sorry, from 4spots and the hit behind, to up and past him in about an 1/8th mile to the point he may have "let off", i'd say that's coming up on him pretty damn quick. ahh well, i'd expect your same team to stick together to the end....all you had to do was ask,you did your reasearch with the boys from the lone star state ,you know the name ICON

2 bad z's
12-29-2006, 07:14 PM
all you had to do was ask,you did your reasearch with the boys from the lone star state ,you know the name ICONby the way we were not a team back then ,but you are making us some what closer

Crawlin
12-29-2006, 07:59 PM
hahaha

i know OF icon...

i don't KNOW icon ;)

i shoulda asked. woulda been fun to gauge my car against a REAL fast one! gonna make some track passes next year?

2 bad z's
12-29-2006, 08:11 PM
i dont plan on putting bars in the car ,been there done that in my younger days ,dont have the patience for waiting in line for hours ,wanted a quick street car, going to keep it that way,
hahaha

i know OF icon...

i don't KNOW icon ;)

i shoulda asked. woulda been fun to gauge my car against a REAL fast one! gonna make some track passes next year?

Crawlin
12-29-2006, 09:17 PM
that's cool!!! that is DEFINITELY a good description of that car.

FASTZ2895
12-29-2006, 10:02 PM
Hey you claim you gave me 4 and the hit. It was about 2 1/2 cars on you left when I left. If I would have sprayed you have lost by 6 cars or more. I did get out and you ask Fred and Tom. But you suppose to have ran me again and you chicken out. Just like I throught you would. I throught I was going to have a real race. But just like the other south siders you didn't want to run. You sprayed and I didn't, I got out of and you think you won????:confused So all summer you avoided me. You could have ran me but you were scared B_tch:headbang :rolf :rolf :rolf

NOW you guys are saying he said he backed out of it? NOW you guys are coming up with rumors that I sprayed him? Hell I didn't even have a kit on the car then. But magically i have a sneaky pete in my door? Why would I HIDE a kit in the car when I've never opened the hood anyways?

You guys are just as whiney as the chitown bitches. You gotta think of better excuses

It's funny that the loudest talkers are the ones that NEVER race... just like chitown

badvenom
12-29-2006, 10:05 PM
an hour after the fact where you been G

FASTZ2895
12-29-2006, 10:12 PM
I been looking in the trash can for something crawling. I was just looking to kill something:banana1: :banana1: :banana1: :banana1:

an hour after the fact where you been G

juicedimpss
12-30-2006, 02:17 AM
damn,i missed all this tonite?

i remember a few times calling out EVERYONE in that parking lot,and no action

slow ass shit

MT98Z
12-30-2006, 03:29 AM
Greg why wouldn't you run me at the 8-19-06 RSD?You told me you were out of nitrous and numorus other excuses and didn't want to run,then I see you in line and you make another run(on the bottle).The only time you would run me on Friday night was when I had street tires(knowing you would kick my ass) and I still ran you and lost,but when we were at the track you wanted no part of me cause I was prepared.So what ever.:rolleyes:

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 08:48 AM
I would have lost by 6 cars? So you are saying you'd have to SPRAY me to beat my all motor combo? NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That proves your shit is fast YO!!

So me giving up spots and the hit motor to motor, and you lose
you wanted to go ON spray head up with me on motor.

You must be proud of yourself.... Of course that extra 200hp you are gonna win. Thought that was something that was a given? Now you wonder why I didn't race you.

Although, with you spraying, you woulda spun your ass off at the starting line and I coulda just "let off" and claimed victory like your boys are trying to do for you :rolleyes:

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 08:49 AM

slow ass shit

i remember that....

Gotta get some of those boys from your list that i missed out on those nights

2 bad z's
12-30-2006, 09:10 AM

slow ass shityou were sure pretty quite the night i was there:rolleyes:

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 09:17 AM
Did I miss you bring your car out? DAMN I still am craving to see how cool this thing looks

2 bad z's
12-30-2006, 09:32 AM
[QUOTE=CrawlinZ]Did I miss you bring your car out? DAMN I still am craving to see how cool this thing looks[/QUOTE/ car was out several times ,you just seemed to stop coming around ,about the same time Greg was asking for this remach

2 bad z's
12-30-2006, 09:40 AM
Did I miss you bring your car out? DAMN I still am craving to see how cool this thing looksnow that i recall ,i remember seeing you at the cutlass queen house ,and you did not say much than either :)

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 10:05 AM
Hey Mike if you recall I broke that night. So you can have some of north sider anytime. As far as crawling if you know anything about LT1 my engine was built for NOS. That means my computer retard my timing 6 degrees regardless and dump plenty of fuel. So are you proud, that you think you won. As I said I got out of it so you would run for some money. But you kept going so that was okay. Because your was fast but I beleive I would have won. But thats my story and sticking to it:banana1: But I hope I stay here so we can clear the air with who car is the fastest. You guys are cool but mike you could have ran me. But ran your friend instead. You do remember that? We were lined up against each other you decided to run your friend. So hears the bet for you Mike. If I win you wash and wax all my cars and trucks. If you win you tell me?:headbang :headbang

Greg why wouldn't you run me at the 8-19-06 RSD?You told me you were out of nitrous and numorus other excuses and didn't want to run,then I see you in line and you make another run(on the bottle).The only time you would run me on Friday night was when I had street tires(knowing you would kick my ass) and I still ran you and lost,but when we were at the track you wanted no part of me cause I was prepared.So what ever.:rolleyes:

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 10:13 AM
oh yeah.... i'd be at the track racing..... And it's funny he was asking for a rematch to YOU guys... the only time I heard anything about it was that SAME night, in which i've already responded.

And actually, soon as e.t.'s were starting to get floated around, Greg was PM'ing me with what the "rumors" were, and basically said he didn't want any since I was trying to get him and coppertop to run for some dough. I'm still laughing at the sneaky pete in the door rumor Larry said. Hell you have a 4th gen and you know how much of a pain in the ass it is to even take just the SPEAKERS out.

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 10:15 AM
now that i recall ,i remember seeing you at the cutlass queen house ,and you did not say much than either :)

I asked you when you were gonna bring it out or if you were gonna bring it to the track anytime soon. You said naaah to the track and you said you wanted to get used to the car and asked me about Tom's help with showing you the basics of the HP Tuners so you could play with it more

nismodave
12-30-2006, 10:18 AM
Well......I guess its gonna happen next year.

You 2 should do it early in the year, so we know Crawlin will be running.

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 10:18 AM
As far as crawling if you know anything about LT1 my engine was built for NOS. That means my computer retard my timing 6 degrees regardless and dump plenty of fuel. So are you proud, that you think you won. As I said I got out of it so you would run for some money.

Ok, i'm gonna sit here and LAUGH real quick before i reply..... :rolf

Ok, so your NITROUS tune was in the car right? pulling 6* of timing and the tune is a bit rich right?

Funny thing is... since YOu want to get specific...

There was 24* of timing in my car... oops, looks to be about the same 6* retarded that yours was. Hell, come on over and we'll have Tom pull the tune and show you it's 24* across the board :)

Me - 28" tire w/ 3.50 gearing in a Th350
You - 26" tire w/ 3.73 gearing? in a Th400

Again, if you were looking for overall calculations of who should hav the advantage in acceleration, looks like you got the gearing on me.

I love when people try and get technical :)

nismodave
12-30-2006, 10:20 AM
Ok, i'm gonna sit here and LAUGH real quick before i reply..... :rolf

Ok, so your NITROUS tune was in the car right? pulling 6* of timing and the tune is a bit rich right?

Funny thing is... since YOu want to get specific...

There was 24* of timing in my car... oops, looks to be about the same 6* retarded that yours was. Hell, come on over and we'll have Tom pull the tune and show you it's 24* across the board :)

Me - 28" tire w/ 3.50 gearing in a Th350
You - 26" tire w/ 3.73 gearing? in a Th400

Again, if you were looking for overall calculations of who should hav the advantage in acceleration, looks like you got the gearing on me.

I love when people try and get technical :)

Stop crying.

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 10:20 AM
Dave, i forgot to comment last night, that signature was ******* hilarious!!!!!!

I think you did a nice job matching up the characters, haha

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 10:21 AM
Stop crying.

again i'm gonna laugh... who's crying? you forgot your boy greg was the first one to post his whining about his timing/dumping of fuel/etc... hell i even quoted it. you miss that one?

i'm just proving a point

2 bad z's
12-30-2006, 10:21 AM
I asked you when you were gonna bring it out or if you were gonna bring it to the track anytime soon. You said naaah to the track and you said you wanted to get used to the car and asked me about Tom's help with showing you the basics of the HP Tuners so you could play with it moreyes but it was ready to spray ,just need to learn to put a litting timing back into it when not spraying, still do

nismodave
12-30-2006, 10:31 AM
I see a 3 way race coming........3 Mullet Mobiles.

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 10:35 AM
i have to give ron his props he was up there one night that i was talking smack and no one wanted any of the pimpalla. no offense i guess greg and chris should stfu and just race!!!!!

Myles
12-30-2006, 10:36 AM
Hey Mike if you recall I broke that night. So you can have some of north sider anytime. As far as crawling if you know anything about LT1 my engine was built for NOS. That means my computer retard my timing 6 degrees regardless and dump plenty of fuel. So are you proud, that you think you won. As I said I got out of it so you would run for some money. But you kept going so that was okay. Because your was fast but I beleive I would have won. But thats my story and sticking to it:banana1: But I hope I stay here so we can clear the air with who car is the fastest. You guys are cool but mike you could have ran me. But ran your friend instead. You do remember that? We were lined up against each other you decided to run your friend. So hears the bet for you Mike. If I win you wash and wax all my cars and trucks. If you win you tell me?:headbang :headbang

NOS DUDE NOOOOSSSSSSSSSSS

do the world a favor and cut your fingers off so we aren't tortured by your bullshit anymore.

nismodave
12-30-2006, 10:37 AM
i have to give ron his props he was up there one night that i was talking smack and no one wanted any of the pimpalla. no offense i guess greg and chris should stfu and just race!!!!!

Because everyone knows how fast the poopalla is on spray.....And he challenges cars he has covered.

Myles
12-30-2006, 10:39 AM
Because everyone knows how fast the poopalla is on spray.....And he challenges cars he has covered.

i thought renalls car was alot faster than rons car? and he wouldnt race ron?

Reverend Cooper
i would have ran him but i was worried about poss. shrapnel damageing my paint lol

Crawlin
I see a 3 way race coming........3 Mullet Mobiles.

me too....

anyone care to make it interesting?

and most importantly, head up, no crying for spots right?

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 10:40 AM
there were faster cars up there that ron was talking smack to tho. he sacked up i will give props when they are due

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 10:41 AM
You just prove my point T350 take less hp to turn it. You my have the same timing but your fuel is managed. My fuel is really fat unless I am spraying. So timing taken out and fuel really fat means lost of Hp. Now I know you add so how much Hp do I lose? Now add this 396hp + 300 shot = a ass whooping to Crawling and Mike so bring it :wooo :rolf

Stop crying.

2 bad z's
12-30-2006, 10:41 AM
i have to give ron his props he was up there one night that i was talking smack and no one wanted any of the pimpalla. no offense i guess greg and chris should stfu and just race!!!!!there will have to be a get together this summer ,If it o.k with Larry

nismodave
12-30-2006, 10:42 AM
me too....

anyone care to make it interesting?

and most importantly, head up, no crying for spots right?

Going to call out some more 11+12 sec cars with your 10.0 car???:rolf :alcoholic

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 10:44 AM
it will be ok with larry or dave and i will beat his ass like a little *****

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 10:50 AM
By the way I won't spray a 300 shot. I don't want to break like Crawling. I will stay spraying a 150 shot maybe a 200 shot. But whatever it will be it will cover crawling and put mike to bed:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

You just prove my point T350 take less hp to turn it. You my have the same timing but your fuel is managed. My fuel is really fat unless I am spraying. So timing taken out and fuel really fat means lost of Hp. Now I know you add so how much Hp do I lose? Now add this 396hp + 300 shot = a ass whooping to Crawling and Mike so bring it :wooo :rolf

2 bad z's
12-30-2006, 10:51 AM
it will be ok with larry or dave and i will beat his ass like a little *****It feels like im back in the 90's again .or it might be a mid life crisis :headbang

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 10:52 AM
ha ha. i cant wait for norfside,wingy's and beers

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 10:53 AM
Going to call out some more 11+12 sec cars with your 10.0 car???:rolf :alcoholic

again with the shit talk.

Here everyone's trying to call out ME.... and you're coming up with that bullshit?

Stick to the intrepid and picking up our chicken wings biatch :)

When did I ever call out an 11-12 sec car?

juicedimpss
12-30-2006, 10:54 AM
there were faster cars up there that ron was talking smack to tho. he sacked up i will give props when they are due
exactly.

seems to me the only one who wanted to see how they measured up was......another southsider.

hell,there were plenty of times i offered FREE asswhoopings.

juicedimpss
12-30-2006, 10:55 AM

:rolf

Want_Notch
Was that the night Coop wanted spots from Greg's C5?

LOL...........sorry Coop!

Crawlin
By the way I won't spray a 300 shot. I don't want to break like Crawling. I will stay spraying a 150 shot maybe a 200 shot. But whatever it will be it will cover crawling and put mike to bed:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

yep, spun a bearing cause the throttle return spring broke on my shitty ass TPIS 90mm TB and just spun the car up to the limiter after the traps and i had let off. Funny thing was, I've never done a 300 shot. Ask mike, i was freaking about spraying the 150 shot and didn't want to do it.

I'd be more worried about Mike than me though :)

juicedimpss
12-30-2006, 10:57 AM

you guys were afraid when it was a 12.0 car,let alone when i got it running good.
at that time,i find it hard to believe you guys KNEW the times the car really ran.....you were all running for cover cuz it would be embarrassing to get whooped by a taxi.

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 10:58 AM
Was that the night Coop wanted spots from Greg's C5?

LOL...........sorry Coop!

NOW FOR THE 2007 SEASON ACCEPTING SPOTS FROM ALL! CARS.
LOLOLOL
i still need like two for that c5

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 10:59 AM
you guys were afraid when it was a 12.0 car,let alone when i got it running good.
at that time,i find it hard to believe you guys KNEW the times the car really ran.....you were all running for cover cuz it would be embarrassing to get whooped by a taxi.

now come on ron.....all the work thats into that car dont try to bull shit ME

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 11:00 AM
oh yeah and i know the times your car runs to ron lololol and yes it was at that time to i just chose to shut up to see if any one would talk shit about it. then i would have set it up

nismodave
12-30-2006, 11:01 AM

Here everyone's trying to call out ME.... and you're coming up with that bullshit?

You came up with your car when it was running like what??? 4 times all Summer??

The only people I saw you challenge were Greg and Coppertop.....Both at
the time were legit 11 sec cars.

I dont rember you chipping in for wings, you owe me 3 bucks.

nismodave
12-30-2006, 11:03 AM

Ron.....You are a good guy......But you are a hella BSer. :rolf

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 11:04 AM
i want my twoooo dollars lolololol

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 11:05 AM
The thing is I never worry about anyone. Surely I'm not going to start worrying about Mike or you. Summit is always open 24 hrs a day. But my car ran okay at the end of the season I think I'll leave it as it is.

I see you turn yellow quick. I may have to do an Larq move on you and mike. Hang yall ass in the air until you balls hit the ground. But I may have a problem..... Little girls don't have balls......

yep, spun a bearing cause the throttle return spring broke on my shitty ass TPIS 90mm TB and just spun the car up to the limiter after the traps and i had let off. Funny thing was, I've never done a 300 shot. Ask mike, i was freaking about spraying the 150 shot and didn't want to do it.

I'd be more worried about Mike than me though :)

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 11:07 AM
ouch^^^^^^^^^^

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 11:24 AM
Oh please, i've chipped in more than my fair share. Ask the towel head kiddy corner from the shop when i went in for the ATM so i COULD chip in

Man, greg's swinging a big stick hey?

Turning yellow? HOW? I just asked you if you would put money on it!!!! Simple question?

And again, for coppertop, let's not forget WHY I said something to him. Remember those posts where all of a sudden(like greg above) the big sticks start swinging. He was talking/saying how his ride is gonna be a 9sec ride on the can. Hell, if people say that, I'm gonna jump at it. Especially with how he was posting on this board. I don't care what it was. I called him out BEFORE i knew what my car would even run :rolleyes:

I did it to shut people up. Like I'm doing with Greg. He can keep going. And we'll race. If I win, he'll shut up about it. If he wins, I'll shut up and try and bring something more for him. How hard is that?

And I called out Greg with me on motor. Me at 11.50 on motor the year before, and him at 11.20 on spray. So take away the shot, put him out a couple cars and the hit(and i dare you to say the hit isn't worth much).

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 11:25 AM
But greg, i'm glad to see, or hope i saw, that you changed injectors so you don't break up that big motor of yours. running 150% inj duty cycle is BAAAAAAAAAAAAD

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 11:36 AM
I'm glad you are like a Timex watch...... Take a ass whooping and keep on ticking......:rolf :rolf :rolf

You okay with me but I do want to run you. I know you will have a different setup but that's okay.

Once you find out how fast you are then we will talk or run if you are in my league.:headbang

But greg, i'm glad to see, or hope i saw, that you changed injectors so you don't break up that big motor of yours. running 150% inj duty cycle is BAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 12:27 PM
fine by me....

but for the asswhooping part, since the only time we even raced, you had to be spotted out, even if you think you won, i wouldn't be bragging about that :)

2 bad z's
12-30-2006, 01:05 PM
By the way I won't spray a 300 shot. I don't want to break like Crawling. I will stay spraying a 150 shot maybe a 200 shot. But whatever it will be it will cover crawling and put mike to bed:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolfman,whose car can handle a 300 shot
:devil

2 bad z's
12-30-2006, 01:07 PM
I'm glad you are like a Timex watch...... Take a ass whooping and keep on ticking......:rolf :rolf :rolf

You okay with me but I do want to run you. I know you will have a different setup but that's okay.

Once you find out how fast you are then we will talk or run if you are in my league.:headbangGreg i thought you guys were friends

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 01:09 PM
if i'm in your league? i doubt it. that 200 shot would be even too big for me to compete with....

2 bad z's
12-30-2006, 01:10 PM
it called ns hospitality ,you are always welcome

badvenom
12-30-2006, 02:22 PM
man i can't wait til spring

hey crawlin you'd better spring more than just a small block and spray next year

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 02:41 PM
My motor can't take a 200 shot so I have to stay at 150 shot. C&S tells me not go to a 200 shot without changing the fuel system ( injectors, fuel pump, and MSD box:crying

if i'm in your league? i doubt it. that 200 shot would be even too big for me to compete with....

Myles
12-30-2006, 02:44 PM
My motor can't take a 200 shot so I have to stay at 150 shot. C&S tells me not go to a 200 shot without changing the fuel system ( injectors, fuel pump, and MSD box:crying

are you still running a dry shot?

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 02:45 PM
Yes:banana1:

are you still running a dry shot?

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 02:45 PM
nice edit larry :)

i better BRING more than a small block and spray?

yeah i think i better too

I'm gonna be 50 cubes short at minimum compared to both northsider f-bodies

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 02:47 PM
It's okay to be short, There always someone with a longer shaft:rolf :rolf

nice edit larry :)

i better BRING more than a small block and spray?

yeah i think i better too

I'm gonna be 50 cubes short at minimum compared to both northsider f-bodies

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 03:05 PM
look who got an avatar!!!

and i'm not the LEAST bit worried

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 03:15 PM
Ya you got me on that? How do you get items like that?

look who got an avatar!!!

and i'm not the LEAST bit worried

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 03:17 PM
what items? i was just saying i liked your avatar. for mine i made it with a .gif conversion program

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 03:21 PM
Well how do you make the gif conversion or do you have to have the program on the computer?:confused

what items? i was just saying i liked your avatar. for mine i made it with a .gif conversion program

Crawlin
12-30-2006, 03:23 PM
i downloaded a free trial program at www.download.com

there are a couple of them on there if you search for ".gif converter"

you have to have a video on the computer, and it'll take that, and you have to play with it to lengthen or shorten the video, as well as size to fit the requirements for this website.

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 04:51 PM
get back to fighting it was more fun reading

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 05:33 PM
It's only for funny, not to become enemies..... Well except on the track or highway or the streets
:headbang

get back to fighting it was more fun reading

juicedimpss
12-30-2006, 05:48 PM
It's only for funny, not to become enemies..... Well except on the track or highway or the streets
:headbang
yeah, we still like yo even if you are a slow ns car

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 05:59 PM
Well we all can't be fast.... Someone has to tell the story as it is moving:banana1: Hey are you getting out tonight???

yeah, we still like yo even if you are a slow ns car

Myles
12-30-2006, 06:08 PM
Hey are out tonight???

I've been staring at this for awhile, trying to figure out how the **** do you miss such an important word.

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 06:24 PM
You know my mine runs like my car. My hands are like your car slow.:rolf

I've been staring at this for awhile, trying to figure out how the **** do you miss such an important word.

Myles
12-30-2006, 06:35 PM
You know my mine runs like my car. My hands are like your car slow.:rolf

well, i dont care what your mine does, your mind is the one that cant figure out whats going on.

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 06:39 PM
What is that... I see a mule as your avatar:banana1:

well, i dont care what your mine does, your mind is the one that cant figure out whats going on.

juicedimpss
12-30-2006, 06:40 PM

Myles
12-30-2006, 06:42 PM
What is that... I see a mule as your avatar:banana1:

and all i see in yours is a trailer queen.

Myles
12-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Good job on changing your av once i insult it.

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 06:46 PM
Now what do you see....... That is going seek and kick your mule in the azz

and all i see in yours is a trailer queen.

Myles
12-30-2006, 06:47 PM

i very much doubt you are going to me commissioning a fighter jet to come take out my car. But then again, that just must mean that my mule is faster than your junk.

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 06:57 PM
How about THIS

i very much doubt you are going to me commissioning a fighter jet to come take out my car. But then again, that just must mean that my mule is faster than your junk.

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 07:20 PM
Hey Myles what happen to your car..... It looks like that jet caught up to your car... That slow azz car is no longer drive able.:rolf

How about THIS

Myles
12-30-2006, 07:23 PM
last time i checked, it was still in the same condition it was, and i heard no boom since then. Sooooo.....

Die in a fire.

Mudd Runner
12-30-2006, 07:24 PM
Hey Myles what happen to your car..... It looks like that jet caught up to your car... That slow azz car is no longer drive able.:rolf

:durr :confused :confused :confused :confused :durr

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 07:28 PM
You have to stay with us... Your avatar does say you are the slooooowest:rolf

:durr :confused :confused :confused :confused :durr

Waver
12-30-2006, 07:46 PM
You have to stay with us... Your avatar does say you are the slooooowest:rolf

hell I am still trying to translate your last four posts.....how about you download spellcheck

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 08:01 PM
what part do you not understand

hell I am still trying to translate your last four posts.....how about you download spellcheck

Waver
12-30-2006, 08:18 PM
time for a grammar and spelling lesson......

Hey Myles what happen to your car..... It looks like that jet caught up to your car... That slow azz car is no longer drive able.:rolfit is DRIVABLE

seek and kick? I have heard of seek and destroy, seek and kill...Hell you could of just left that out and the sentence would of made more sense.....Oh and by the way azz became gay in the 80's...it is ass shithead

You know my mine runs like my car. My hands are like your car slow
What the hell are you trying to say here????? You like to jack off slowly?

That would be a run on sentence........use commas.....

Before you you hit the submit button, look over your posts...Oh, and by the way, excessive use of smileys is gay too.

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 08:31 PM
How about I put my foot off in your ass and my fist in your mouth. Will you ask for a correct spelling and proper sentence? Or will ask me to stop whooping that ass!!!!!:guns1

it is DRIVABLE

seek and kick? I have heard of seek and destroy, seek and kill...Hell you could of just left that out and the sentence would of made more sense.....Oh and by the way azz became gay in the 80's...it is ass shithead

Before you you hit the submit button, look over your posts...Oh, and by the way, excessive use of smileys is gay too.

badvenom
12-30-2006, 08:33 PM
How about I put my foot off in your ass and my fist in your mouth. Will you ask for a correct spelling and proper sentence? Or will ask me to stop whooping that ass!!!!!:guns1

tell him :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang g

Waver
12-30-2006, 08:37 PM

Someone got a little butthurt....get the sand out of your *****, you might not be such a baby.

nismodave
12-30-2006, 08:37 PM

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

:thumbsup :rolf :rolf +1 Mr Greg.

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 08:38 PM
By the way your car is gay and slow as hell. Take that slow as car and give it to Miller recycle. You may get 50.00 for the weight. BTW I didn't know this was english 101 B tch. If I wanted a secretary. I would have ask for a woman, not some gay ass 5.0 driver.

it is DRIVABLE

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 08:40 PM
whooooa big daddy dont get upset take your nitro pill lololol

nismodave
12-30-2006, 08:43 PM
whooooa big daddy dont get upset take your nitro pill lololol

Gregs Nitro Pill.....

http://www.zianet.com/spencer/miller306.jpg

badvenom
By the way your car is gay and slow as hell. Take that slow as car and give it to Miller recycle. You may get 50.00 for the weight. BTW I didn't know this was english 101 B tch. If I wanted a secretary. I would have ask for a woman, not some gay ass 5.0 driver.

uh burn !!!!!!!

FASTZ2895
Let me edit your shit. Butthurt is this a word? Hell no you might not be such a baby. Do this make sense? Besides I got your baby.

Someone got a little butthurt....get the sand out of your *****, you might not be such a baby.

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 08:46 PM
Hell where are you, I will buy

Gregs Nitro Pill.....

http://www.zianet.com/spencer/miller306.jpg

nismodave
12-30-2006, 08:47 PM
Hell where are you, I will buy

Lets go to BW3s at Mayfair.

badvenom
12-30-2006, 08:52 PM
BW3s at Mayfair THOSE AINT WINGS THERE LITTLE CHICKEN SKINS WITH BONES

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 08:55 PM
You bet. I'm on my way chicken wings and beer just like on Fridays. Only thing missing is; me whooping somebody ass!!! Where's the gay 5.0? With that slow as time in the quarter mile. I can run that car on my feet with my Jordans gym shoes) and whoop that ass!!:alcoholic

Im at home....In Germantown....Gimmie a call......Lets go to BW3s at Mayfair.

badvenom
12-30-2006, 09:00 PM
You bet. I'm on my way chicken wings and beer just like on Fridays. Only thing missing is; me whooping somebody ass!!! Where's the gay 5.0? With that slow as time in the quarter mile. I can run that car on my feet with my Jordans gym shoes) and whoop that ass!!:alcoholic

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 09:02 PM
let my wish come true

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT

nismodave
12-30-2006, 09:14 PM
Beer Time....... Hey SlowZ2895. U ready?

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 09:31 PM
the beer and booze here is free dont have to leave

nismodave
12-30-2006, 09:32 PM

Yea, But you are out of Makers Mark.

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 09:38 PM
uh no i am not!

FASTZ2895
12-30-2006, 09:39 PM
where you at
:alcoholic

badvenom
12-30-2006, 09:50 PM
where you at

HE'S AT THE BETTY FORD CLINIC WHERE YO ASS SHOULD BE {LUSH}

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 09:53 PM
no i think they are meeting up at la cage. hmmmm funny......how the gay bars are on the soufsiiiide

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 09:54 PM
where you at
west bend on GOLDENROD

87MUSL
12-30-2006, 10:43 PM
I have gotten alot of phone calls about somebody called crawling Z, I went out to my garage looked at my GN-my gn replied thats a waste of my time
Holla Back-Eric

badvenom
12-30-2006, 10:44 PM
Uh O 87musl Has Joined The Party

Crawlinz Got His Wish

The Gn Is In Effect

2 bad z's
12-30-2006, 10:47 PM
Uh O 87musl Has Joined The Party

Crawlinz Got His Wish

The Gn Is In Effectoh shit,someone better make nicie nice

2 bad z's
12-30-2006, 10:48 PM
I have gotten alot of phone calls about somebody called crawling Z, I went out to my garage looked at my GN-my gn replied thats a waste of my time
Holla Back-Ericwhere's big R

Reverend Cooper
12-30-2006, 10:48 PM
Holla Back-Eric
ohhhh snap yo

2 bad z's
12-30-2006, 10:50 PM
ohhhh snap yoyou can say that again:wooo

87MUSL
12-30-2006, 10:52 PM
Hey George, its time to take back the northside rep-are you ready man

2 bad z's
12-30-2006, 10:55 PM
Hey George, its time to take back the northside rep-are you ready manyea,let the games begin:thumbsup :thumbsup

Crawlin
12-31-2006, 12:24 AM
Holla Back-Eric

Right here.

Did your car EVER leave the garage last year? Not insulting, just asking.

Can't wait for spring.

Waver
12-31-2006, 12:51 AM
god damn you are a little *****.....My car is slow.....yeah no shit. Tell me somthing I didn't know. It better be slow for a stock block, stock head, stock geared car. However at least I have the balls to drive it ALL YEAR.....Sad thing you can make fun of everyones car and all of that bullshit, but the moment someone makes fun of you, you get all salty....I have never seen any one act as much of a little baby as you...Hell Dave gets ripped on far worse than you and he dosnt act like a cry baby. I know, what you need is the WaAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAmbulance to come and get you.....

Now lets be real honest. When my car ran a 15 flat it was early in the season, completely stock with the crap cooper cobras on it.....I have done somthings to it since then.....by no means is it a 11 sec car or faster....but it is better than a 15.....probably 14.9 lol....

However if you want to be an internet gangster, and give me neg rep, and be a little nonracing ***** than be my guest. Your car may be faster, but at least I plan on racing my car this season.

juicedimpss
12-31-2006, 12:53 AM
I know, what you need is the WaAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAmbulance to come and get you.....

this is the funniest thing you have ever posted.
+1

nismodave
12-31-2006, 01:31 AM
god damn you are a little *****.....My car is slow.....yeah no shit. Tell me somthing I didn't know. It better be slow for a stock block, stock head, stock geared car. However at least I have the balls to drive it ALL YEAR.....Sad thing you can make fun of everyones car and all of that bullshit, but the moment someone makes fun of you, you get all salty....I have never seen any one act as much of a little baby as you...Hell Dave gets ripped on far worse than you and he dosnt act like a cry baby. I know, what you need is the WaAAAAAaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAmbulance to come and get you.....

Now lets be real honest. When my car ran a 15 flat it was early in the season, completely stock with the crap cooper cobras on it.....I have done somthings to it since then.....by no means is it a 11 sec car or faster....but it is better than a 15.....probably 14.9 lol....

However if you want to be an internet gangster, and give me neg rep, and be a little nonracing ***** than be my guest. Your car may be faster, but at least I plan on racing my car this season.

I was the one who gave you neg rep.....Just so you know.

And what you dont understand is that everyone in this thread knows who Greg is, and have met him.

You seem to be the one breaking down his post because of his spelling and sentence stucture.

Nobody else is complaining but you.

If you meet Greg you will understand.

But if you do piss him off enough, he WILL make your asscheeks smell like his boot.

As far as Calling him a NONRACER........Thats just false.

Flicktitty
12-31-2006, 02:46 AM

And what you dont understand is that everyone in this thread knows who Greg is, and have met him.

You seem to be the one breaking down his post because of his spelling and sentence stucture.

But if you do piss him off enough, he WILL make your asscheeks smell like his boot.

Word.....
:banana :banana1: :banana :banana1: :rolf

FASTZ2895
12-31-2006, 03:22 AM
Let me get one thing together right now. Neuwave I will give the chance of your life time. Wait, did I spell and use the words in a proper sentence? Oh shit I learned something in english 101. So now your ass is mines Neuwave. We don't have to be this way. Just tell me what will it take to make it right. 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 cars and the bust. If I ever meet you I hope your shit is ready to race my slow , no spelling ass. I won't physically put my hands on you but I will tap dance on your liver. I hope you don't think that is gay. :shades

Flicktitty
12-31-2006, 03:26 AM
lmao, tap dance on his liver wow.....you had to much to drink tonight.

Waver
12-31-2006, 05:57 AM

Dave, I knew you left me neg rep, but guess what, he did too...I couldnt give two shts about that...what do I care about a red or a green dot for? Now as far as breaking down his spelling and grammar.....well lets see here...I am not the only one who was eluding to the fact that some of his posts were a little, shal we say, unreadable (ie when I posted translation please). It wasnt till after he posted that he was going to translate one in my ass that I decided to do the spelling and grammar lesson stuff....While I was posting that, he edited it.....(take a look dave, he edited as I was typing)....Then he got all hurt.....hey it is the internet.....I know no one cares about spelling, I dont care about spelling....I just did it in response to him....shit happens. Deal with it, because honestly, it dosnt bother me.

Waver
12-31-2006, 06:11 AM
Let me get one thing together right now. Neuwave I will give the chance of your life time. Wait, did I spell and use the words in a proper sentence? Oh shit I learned something in english 101. So now your ass is mines Neuwave. We don't have to be this way. Just tell me what will it take to make it right. 1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 cars and the bust. If I ever meet you I hope your shit is ready to race my slow , no spelling ass. I won't physically put my hands on you but I will tap dance on your liver. I hope you don't think that is gay. :shades

Why do you have this obsession with my ass??? Seriously dude, I dont swing that way. If you really want to race my slow ass car be my guest....if you like waisting race gas on a car 5 secs slower than you, sure we can run. Oh and by the way...My car is always ready to run, it is my daily driver. I just add other peoples unwanted junk to it. Mostly to give me the illusion of going fast....But hell I will be there, I plan on being at every rsd this season.

NOOOOOWWWWW you know we wouldnt be having this conversation right now if you would just take a joke..........95% of things posted on here is bullshit, so just relax, take a deep breath and chill buddy. However from post one of this little exchange you wanted to do somthing to my ass...Trust me, buddy, I am flattered and everything, but I just dont swing that way....however I am sure you could find someone that does...hey ask coop for directions to la cage, he knows where it is...(just kidding coop)

seriously, dude, greg, or what ever your name is, take a joke...it is just internet bullshit.

HRSEPLA
12-31-2006, 09:59 AM
I just read all 8 pages of this crap and all I know is that someones gettin shot. lol
Just race. Before I whoop up on Greg again with Tina's Cobra. lol

Reverend Cooper
12-31-2006, 10:19 AM

for the love of god please stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reverend Cooper
12-31-2006, 10:22 AM
Dave, I knew you left me neg rep, but guess what, he did too...I couldnt give two shts about that...what do I care about a red or a green dot for? Now as far as breaking down his spelling and grammar.....well lets see here...I am not the only one who was eluding to the fact that some of his posts were a little, shal we say, unreadable (ie when I posted translation please). It wasnt till after he posted that he was going to translate one in my ass that I decided to do the spelling and grammar lesson stuff....While I was posting that, he edited it.....(take a look dave, he edited as I was typing)....Then he got all hurt.....hey it is the internet.....I know no one cares about spelling, I dont care about spelling....I just did it in response to him....shit happens. Deal with it, because honestly, it dosnt bother me.
holy shit pleaaaaase shut the **** up retard

Reverend Cooper
12-31-2006, 10:23 AM
Why do you have this obsession with my ass??? Seriously dude, I dont swing that way. If you really want to race my slow ass car be my guest....if you like waisting race gas on a car 5 secs slower than you, sure we can run. Oh and by the way...My car is always ready to run, it is my daily driver. I just add other peoples unwanted junk to it. Mostly to give me the illusion of going fast....But hell I will be there, I plan on being at every rsd this season.

NOOOOOWWWWW you know we wouldnt be having this conversation right now if you would just take a joke..........95% of things posted on here is bullshit, so just relax, take a deep breath and chill buddy. However from post one of this little exchange you wanted to do somthing to my ass...Trust me, buddy, I am flattered and everything, but I just dont swing that way....however I am sure you could find someone that does...hey ask coop for directions to la cage, he knows where it is...(just kidding coop)

seriously, dude, greg, or what ever your name is, take a joke...it is just internet bullshit.

holy shit my eyes hurt... please stop typing and jump off a pier

Myles
12-31-2006, 10:24 AM

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf +1 coop

Reverend Cooper
12-31-2006, 10:28 AM
finally an intelligent reply ^

juicedimpss
12-31-2006, 10:29 AM
I just read all 8 pages of this crap and all I know is that someones gettin shot. lol
Just race. Before I whoop up on Greg again with Tina's Cobra. lol
ddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaam

HRSEPLA
12-31-2006, 10:32 AM
Just kidding, he beat the Cobra twice that night (Sorry Larry lol) ....:rolf

Who knows, 2007 may be better!:)

Mudd Runner
12-31-2006, 10:34 AM

Omg im dying over here :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Reverend Cooper
12-31-2006, 10:37 AM
**** i gotta drink just to read that stupid ass shit he posts....please take away his bigboy privledges and put him back in general population. for the love of god.

Mudd Runner
12-31-2006, 10:42 AM
Roflmfao +1 for you sir

badvenom
12-31-2006, 11:35 AM
Just kidding, he beat the Cobra twice that night (Sorry Larry lol) ....:rolf

Who knows, 2007 may be better!:)

damn :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

badvenom
12-31-2006, 11:37 AM
Right here.

Did your car EVER leave the garage last year? Not insulting, just asking.

Can't wait for spring.

yeah it left the garage a few times it was at the track a few time also.

14,000 original miles 9 sec cars dont get abused regularly

Reverend Cooper
12-31-2006, 11:42 AM
i would drive that ***** to da store b

Waver
12-31-2006, 01:55 PM
Coop, once would of done it, or how about you combined them all....Oh yeah, that is right, you suck at the internet....by the way, I have never seen a bigger kiss ass before in my life....whose side are you on, south side or north side? because you have your mouth attached to all of their asses.

FASTZ2895
12-31-2006, 02:01 PM
Hey is your sentence a run on sentence. Or do english 101 don't apply to your post?:headbang

Coop, once would of done it, or how about you combined them all....Oh yeah, that is right, you suck at the internet....by the way, I have never seen a bigger kiss ass before in my life....whose side are you on, south side or north side? because you have your mouth attached to all of their asses.

Waver
12-31-2006, 02:03 PM
The dots signify a new sentence...I am sorry I forgot to make the letters capitols....

Any how, I was just ******* with you. Just calm down. It will be allright.

theavenger333
12-31-2006, 02:26 PM
^^ EVERYONE, that isn't involved with this "group" of guys has stayed out of this thread, READ it, just enjoyed reading it. we didn't throw in BS because we aren't apart of it, nor do we get the inside jokes and shyt. then you jump in and start mongering. GO AWAY

Flicktitty
12-31-2006, 02:37 PM

Just a Quick question how many people on here do you know? 2 or 3 if that? it's a little easier to make fun of someone as much as you do and piss someone off like you do when you know someone. I mean sure i make fun of people alot but the people i make fun of i know. just a word of advice cause i know when people say shit about me and i don't know them and no one else does i don't take it as a "joke" as easily as i would if other people said it.

FANAT1C
12-31-2006, 02:37 PM
^^ EVERYONE, that isn't involved with this "group" of guys has stayed out of this thread, READ it, just enjoyed reading it. we didn't throw in BS because we aren't apart of it, nor do we get the inside jokes and shyt. then you jump in and start mongering. GO AWAY

word! :thumbsup

+1 for you!

nismodave
12-31-2006, 02:46 PM
word! :thumbsup

+1 for you!

X2

FASTZ2895
12-31-2006, 03:05 PM
3x to second power:rolf

X2

Reverend Cooper
12-31-2006, 03:08 PM
you are a dumbass please just stfu and go away. i think thats what avenger means to he is just was to nice to say it the way i do......:chair:

Reverend Cooper
12-31-2006, 03:12 PM
ron sucks,myles swallows chris blows and mike is the fairy princess.good enough for you neuwave. but at the end of our day we are all still bro's. and at the end of your day your just a dumbass...please find that pier quick.

2 bad z's
12-31-2006, 03:29 PM
^^ EVERYONE, that isn't involved with this "group" of guys has stayed out of this thread, READ it, just enjoyed reading it. we didn't throw in BS because we aren't apart of it, nor do we get the inside jokes and shyt. then you jump in and start mongering. GO AWAYI hope someone reads this to him

Mudd Runner
12-31-2006, 03:30 PM
ron sucks,myles swallows chris blows and mike is the fairy princess.good enough for you neuwave. but at the end of our day we are all still bro's. and at the end of your day your just a dumbass...please find that pier quick.

Hahahahaha that sh*ts great coop your killin me today

2 bad z's
12-31-2006, 03:31 PM
I hope someone reads this to himyea you neuwave,take a chill pill

Reverend Cooper
12-31-2006, 03:31 PM
thanks i think he is the guy that taught that rap duo to wear their pants backwards.....

Flicktitty
12-31-2006, 03:36 PM
Hahahahaha that sh*ts great coop your killin me today
X2 :rolf :thumbsup

Waver
12-31-2006, 04:18 PM
Actually I got into this because I know a few people on here, however I admitted I was just ******* with dude, if he took it personally I am sorry about that. Coop on the other hand, do you really even know me? No you dont, however you still insist on talking shit about me. I am not crying about it, because a lot of what you post up on here is pointless bullshit and ass kissing anyways. My eyes hurt after reading some of the shit that you post up on here, and I get sick on how much brown nosing you do....Let me ask you this, do you not have an origional thaught in your head, or do you just always do what everyone else does?

Mudd Runner
12-31-2006, 04:26 PM
nick are you crying

Myles
12-31-2006, 04:28 PM
nick are you crying

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

Waver
12-31-2006, 04:30 PM
nahhh not at all, I am actually laughing. Coop is a retard, I already knew that.

Greg, once again, I apologize if I offended you. I will turn down the asshole level

Waver
12-31-2006, 04:31 PM
:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

go burn in a fire......

Mudd Runner
12-31-2006, 04:34 PM
go burn in a fire......
Its "die in a fire" you donkey

Waver
12-31-2006, 04:35 PM
Its "die in a fire" you donkey

f you I will say it how I want...

Reverend Cooper
12-31-2006, 05:07 PM
NICK I HAVE THE PIER READY. PLEASE I PROMISE WE WONT MISS YOU, speaking of original you take myles' cool quote and change it to something that sounds like ******* corky from life goes on would say......save yourself some dignity,stop typing and walk the pier. its not ass kissing either i like north and south doods just the same. so suck ass cornhole......now start walking

Want_Notch
12-31-2006, 05:15 PM
Greg...I want three and the bust with your vette.......

Reverend Cooper
12-31-2006, 05:19 PM
i still want two and the hit. when i lose i need at least 3 and the hit on want also

Want_Notch
12-31-2006, 05:26 PM
i still want two and the hit. when i lose i need at least 3 and the hit on want also

Sounds like you have been around the southsiders to much.............I will be accepting, not give land from your race car.......LOL

badvenom
12-31-2006, 05:40 PM
what was this tread original about anyway

nismodave
12-31-2006, 05:46 PM
what was this tread original about anyway

Mustangs without motors.

2 bad z's
12-31-2006, 06:18 PM
what was this tread original about anywaycutlass queen was coming to its end

Waver
12-31-2006, 06:44 PM
NICK I HAVE THE PIER READY. PLEASE I PROMISE WE WONT MISS YOU, speaking of original you take myles' cool quote and change it to something that sounds like ******* corky from the wonder years would say......save yourself some dignity,stop typing and walk the pier. its not ass kissing either i like north and south doods just the same. so suck ass cornhole......now start walking

Still using the same old, tired shit. Dude that diss is now old, come up with somthing else

Reverend Cooper
12-31-2006, 07:11 PM
learn how to spell before you diss SOMETHING. pier still ready noose on its way from ebay

Flicktitty
12-31-2006, 09:03 PM
do you not have an origional thaught in your head, or do you just always do what everyone else does?

I hope you all die in a fire.
Found here Post 17 (http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17719&highlight=myles)

go burn in a fire......

hmmm looks like your thinking for yourself.

theavenger333
01-01-2007, 01:17 AM
i rule..... southside that?

besides you fvckers..... when you say +1 you're ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO GIVE the rep! hoes

Flicktitty
01-01-2007, 01:48 AM

besides you fvckers..... when you say +1 you're ACTUALLY SUPPOSED TO GIVE the rep! hoes
+1??? :thumbsup

EDIT-----

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

nismodave
01-01-2007, 03:03 AM

I was out of giving rep at the time....My approval of your post should be enough kudos.

theavenger333
01-01-2007, 09:57 PM
rofl. all hail the Smurf nissan

Crawlin
01-04-2007, 09:49 AM
If you are gonna text other people saying shit, send it to my phone too...

414-704-8684

juicedimpss
01-04-2007, 09:51 AM
If you are gonna text other people saying shit, send it to my phone too...

414-704-8684

:wooo

Crawlin
01-04-2007, 09:51 AM
And we all know it's friendly banter back and forth. Cause we all know last year was LAST YEAR. But if you are taking it seriously, it'll be an interesting year coming

Cutlass Queen
01-04-2007, 10:49 AM
Woah what the hell have I missed in the last couple of days?

juicedimpss
01-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Woah what the hell have I missed in the last couple of days?

you want some too?:rolf

Crawlin
01-04-2007, 10:52 AM
still haven't gotten the text... maybe i'll run down to see larry, i mean i am only 10 blocks north of him right now

Cutlass Queen
01-04-2007, 10:58 AM
you want some too?:rolf

Want some of what? you :rolf :rolf

Cutlass Queen
01-04-2007, 10:59 AM
cutlass queen was coming to its end

I sure hope you meant the thread...

2 bad z's
01-04-2007, 11:04 AM
still haven't gotten the text... maybe i'll run down to see larry, i mean i am only 10 blocks north of him right nowI just talked to Larry ,he said come on up, but dont forget lunch

juicedimpss
01-04-2007, 11:06 AM
did someone just say lunch?
im friggen starving

Myles
01-04-2007, 11:22 AM
lunch does sound good right about now.

Crawlin
01-04-2007, 11:22 AM
dude, i JUST went and picked up like 2 lb's of chicken boneless bites from pick n save. guess i shoulda actually went. i'll bring lunch tomorrow if he's there. what you want larry?

Cutlass Queen
01-04-2007, 11:46 AM
dude, i JUST went and picked up like 2 lb's of chicken boneless bites from pick n save. guess i shoulda actually went. i'll bring lunch tomorrow if he's there. what you want larry?

And you southsiders wonder why your cars are getting slower....:rolf :rolf

Mudd Runner
01-04-2007, 12:36 PM
you tryin to say we're fat

2 bad z's
01-04-2007, 12:36 PM
I sure hope you meant the thread...yep

scottie K
01-04-2007, 04:05 PM
hey whats wrong with fat kids :banana1:

Crawlin
01-04-2007, 04:10 PM
they eat too many of our hot wings....

Cutlass Queen
01-04-2007, 04:30 PM
hey whats wrong with fat kids :banana1:

Awww r ur boxers in a bind?...its okay Scotty...Oh look! Cake :rolf :rolf

juicedimpss
01-04-2007, 04:30 PM
Awww r ur boxers in a bind?...its okay Scotty...Oh look! Cake :rolf :rolf

oh damn

Crawlin
01-04-2007, 04:40 PM
...Oh look! Cake :rolf :rolf

that's SO wrong, but SO funny

scottie K
01-04-2007, 04:48 PM
hahaha so i want cake:stare

Cutlass Queen
01-04-2007, 04:57 PM
hahaha so i want cake:stare

Yellow or Chocolate? Frosting or without? U drooling yet :drool:

Crawlin
01-04-2007, 05:11 PM
scotty, your avatar sucks.... :)

BAD LS1
01-04-2007, 07:19 PM
lol i just realized im a norfsider i guess, far norfsider! I guess ill have to come to these gatherings more often!

Crawlin
01-04-2007, 07:22 PM
that reminds me of the movie with method man and redman at college.....

"you east coast... i'm FAAAAAAAAR east coast" hahaha

BAD LS1
01-04-2007, 07:26 PM
that reminds me of the movie with method man and redman at college.....

"you east coast... i'm FAAAAAAAAR east coast" hahaha

Yeah im only associated because of geography :rolf But im 20 min north of good hope yet... maybe im TOO far north to be northside?

Eh whats it matter, i gotta street car again... It's a 10 sec "has been" :rolf

88blknotch
01-04-2007, 10:31 PM
WOW. Just read 12 pages of men on their period.
U guys are all :sgay .

juicedimpss
01-04-2007, 11:00 PM
Yeah im only associated because of geography :rolf But im 20 min north of good hope yet... maybe im TOO far north to be northside?

Eh whats it matter, i gotta street car again... It's a 10 sec "has been" :rolf

your a cowtipper

UnderPSI
01-04-2007, 11:33 PM

Thanks for saving me the reading :goof

Crawlin
01-05-2007, 09:01 AM

says the man who hasn't fielded a car in two years :)

juicedimpss
01-05-2007, 09:07 AM
says the man who hasn't fielded a car in two years :)

oh snap
:chair:

Crawlin
01-05-2007, 10:11 AM
like i have any room to talk though, haha

Cutlass Queen
01-05-2007, 02:22 PM
Sure is quiet today in here.....where's all the shit talking?

Crawlin
01-05-2007, 02:46 PM
g-bodies need notched frames :)

nuff said

juicedimpss
01-05-2007, 02:54 PM
g-bodies need notched frames :)

nuff said

dammit, i need a plasma cutter.........

Cutlass Queen
01-05-2007, 02:59 PM
You boys must have lost your mind...I'll stick to my non-notched framed Cutlass...Thank you very much :goof

Besides it'll make me smile more when my northsider g body passes a southsider up :rolf

Crawlin
01-05-2007, 03:19 PM
Then It Will Always Ride G-ride Style :) 4ft In The Air

Cutlass Queen
01-05-2007, 03:21 PM
Then It Will Always Ride G-ride Style :) 4ft In The Air

4ft in the air the last time you saw it.....:devil

Crawlin
01-05-2007, 03:40 PM
what? is it higher now that you had to give those rims back?

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Cutlass Queen
01-05-2007, 03:51 PM
what? is it higher now that you had to give those rims back?

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Im gonna try to 3 wheel it like the Equinox...Better watch out...:rolf :rolf :rolf

BAD LS1
01-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Im gonna try to 3 wheel it like the Equinox...Better watch out...:rolf :rolf :rolf

ummm is there a story here? :goof